Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
'Men lead women follow' is the opposite of 'simp shyt'...if you want black women to submit to you and they're not, its because you're not her best option. Period

Women are not difficult unless the men are questionable. Hard men make soft women.

Thats what he says. He's actually pro Black Marriage.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
No you blaming men for a generation of women who don’t want to be lead.
Some guys stepped up to the plate and they were called lame or soft for actually waiting a family :mindblown:
But I’ll create a kid with the guy who doesn’t want a family :mindblown:
Make it make sense

by the way it’s more of a socioeconomic issue than a race issue
Women always want to be lead, regardless of what they say. Women say a lot of calloused bullshyt because they've been hardened by western society and complaining ass, feminine men. But they always want to be lead.

The problem is, black men are not leading and/or providing for black women more than the welfare state is. A bitter truth, feel how you want about it.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women always want to be lead, regardless of what they say. Women say a lot of calloused bullshyt because they've been hardened by western society and complaining ass, feminine men. But they always want to be lead.

The problem is, black men are not leading and/or providing for black women more than the welfare state is. A bitter truth, feel how you want about it.
So I guess you’re going to gloss over the part where I said there are dudes who are willing to step up, but they were called lame or soft :sas2:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
So I guess you’re going to gloss over the part where I said there are dudes who are willing to step up, but they were called lame or soft :sas2:
Being willing doesn't make you worthy. Are you gonna marry all women who want to marry you?

Women are designed to submit to the best options they can find. Period. and if you're not the best option you won't be picked. Most women's best bet is to have a baby by a man she's physically attracted to and let the welfare state handle the rest. Why? Because the men in her radius can't provide more than the state can. That's a black Male problem.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being willing doesn't make you worthy. Are you gonna marry all women who want to marry you?

Women are designed to submit to the best options they can find. Period. and if you're not the best option you won't be picked. Most women's best bet is to have a baby by a man she's physically attracted to and let the welfare state handle the rest. Why? Because the men in her radius can't provide more than the state can. That's a black Male problem.
So what if the women aren’t the best options themselves :patrice:

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
So what if the women aren’t the best options themselves :patrice:
These days they dont have to be. Marriage is not a need for women anymore...good sex and financial security are needs for women and they can get those things without marriage in 2020. That's why they flex. The dating game is rigged for women but it wasn't rigged BY women...

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These days they dont have to be. Marriage is not a need for women anymore...good sex and financial security are needs for women and they can get those things without marriage in 2020. That's why they flex. The dating game is rigged for women but it wasn't rigged BY women...
I definitely agree with you
You’re basically making a case for GMB :yeshrug:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
After watching a few videos, I noticed he suggested dating women 7 to 15 years younger. He said it will get you automatic respect. He said it gives you that power dynamic so that you are submitted to.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught that the ideal age for a man’s wife was half his age plus 7.

ie. 40 year old man, 27 year old woman.

As usual, the brother was right and exact.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Wow, so I learned that black women weren't abused during slavery like black men. :mjgrin:

I’m not even surprised anymore.

So is he uplifting black people or just creating more division between black men and women? Seems like based on the responses black women are being generalized like always.

Always. I tried to give his show a chance but literally women were calling in to be berated. This is not a “correction to help you” type of thing either...it’s more of a weird flex so that other men can feel better about themselves by living vicariously through a well dressed man insulting women with low self esteem.

After watching a few videos, I noticed he suggested dating women 7 to 15 years younger. He said it will get you automatic respect. He said it gives you that power dynamic so that you are submitted to.

Men need to get this out of their heads. I briefly dated a 30 year old in college. What he was already groomed for, I did not understand until I was closer to 30....and I could see the disconnect even on the first date. Young women that have barely lived their lives are not interested in the cat daddy at the bar...especially if she’s fit & attractive. And truth be told, if a woman is seeking a man with that much of an age gap she either (1) has been raised to seek financial stability over anything else, which is something y’all hate, or (2) has daddy issues. It is rare, even for an old soul, for people to have genuine & loving romantic relationships when there’s a huge age gap.

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
They were literally breed like cattle, dude is crazy for spouting that nonsense. i'd wager my life 99.9% of black female slaves were raped.

Black women didn’t have the power or agency over their own bodies to tell a white slave master no. Subsequently, the accurate statement is that of the black female slaves that slept with white men, 100% of them were raped.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not even surprised anymore.

Always. I tried to give his show a chance but literally women were calling in to be berated. This is not a “correction to help you” type of thing either...it’s more of a weird flex so that other men can feel better about themselves by living vicariously through a well dressed man insulting women with low self esteem.

Men need to get this out of their heads. I briefly dated a 30 year old in college. What he was already groomed for, I did not understand until I was closer to 30....and I could see the disconnect even on the first date. Young women that have barely lived their lives are not interested in the cat daddy at the bar...especially if she’s fit & attractive. And truth be told, if a woman is seeking a man with that much of an age gap she either (1) has been raised to seek financial stability over anything else, which is something y’all hate, or (2) has daddy issues. It is rare, even for an old soul, for people to have genuine & loving romantic relationships when there’s a huge age gap.

Respect is the most important thing to a man. Alot of them don't have loving relationships with women their own age or older either, but with the gap he gets the respect which I said is most important. Furthermore no one size fits all. Not every age gap has the stereotype you mentioned, very little do. I'm not saying this is written in stone, or people of any age gap can not partner up, Im pretty open minded to that, but also let's be pragmatic..

Lastly you are in no position to be giving men any kind of advice about finding a partner.

Last edited: