Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
'Men lead women follow' is the opposite of 'simp shyt'...if you want black women to submit to you and they're not, its because you're not her best option. Period

Women are not difficult unless the men are questionable. Hard men make soft women.

We live in an era that women don't have realistic standards.
A hard working man that makes decent money in the eye of a lot of women ain't her best option.
So just following your logic most women ain't submitting

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
These days they dont have to be. Marriage is not a need for women anymore...good sex and financial security are needs for women and they can get those things without marriage in 2020. That's why they flex. The dating game is rigged for women but it wasn't rigged BY women...

Nah, I don’t believe women don’t wana get married. Majority of them do. It’s their programming Disney channel dream.

They want the status of the marriage. The man? It depends.

Daps
I was with him until he made it seem like other races of women don’t objectify us too (if not more so). Interesting perspective though.

Edit: let me listen to the whole show. It seems like my point about our women always trying to ‘compete’ with us point came up.

Edit: he echoes my same sentiments “men, remember you are the prize.” :leon:

This anit it . I can say this cause I've had real conversation with other races of women . The notice what happens to black men . This is the first time in history that black men have had a choice of who they mate with . The boomers and the gen xers had race loyalty if you will because that was what's taught . If you you look at the generation z's thoe they just go were they are loved and they fukk with who fukk with them and I can't blame them .

I will say I lost a good Latino women because of the thinking of " man they just look at me as a fetish" . I can honestly that failed relationship was my fault but it was my conditioning from the GYNOCRACY that made me think that way . One of these days I will tell that story and how useless the mental programming is for black men and why they attempt to program us in a ceartin men.

My mentor kills this topic

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I been waiting for this thread.

I dont agree with everything he say but he make some points about how some of our cultural ‘norms’ are counter productive and make no sense.

Listening to the people that call in it seem like self awareness and communication skills are at an all time low

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
People on here love to go against the grain on here for no reason.

For example it’ll be 1+1=2, but somehow some posters will say “NAHHHH, ITS 3 breh, Nahhh why does it have to be 1?”

:mjlol:

The messaging is clear & common sense. The dude is nothing like Tommy, he’s looking out for Black Men, Black Women & supports BLACK COUPLES, He’s from the older generation, has experience in the corporate world into his own business as a black man, teaches the younger generation of women, attempts to support the older women in our community & breaks down why we can’t have reparations cause THEY’RE ARENT ENOUGH BLACK COUPLES.

He’s guiding women on looking for a mans with good character and not to break up with one over silly shyt. Since 80% of divorced started by black women.

Last edited:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I been waiting for this thread.

I dont agree with everything he say but he make some points about how some of our cultural ‘norms’ are counter productive and make no sense.

Listening to the people that call in it seem like self awareness and communication skills are at an all time low
The thing is everything starts with he makes a good point and quickly goes haywire.

En Tommy and Tariq make some good points.

Daps
lol that 'danger zone' is real. The only thing I will say is the younger chicks outside the danger zone while may "look better" and have less "baggage" they aint being raised to be wives either and just will be another generation that dies alone.

Yeah it's going to be landfills of 30s and 40s and 50s year olds that don't qualify for the men that they want . Add in the fact that black women don't feel a need to compete for black men cause they deep down don't think black men are worth it ......I'm here today :francis::mjgrin::ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
No BS..I was in the shower the other night and that bruh was on my tablet, YouTube and he asked this lady how tall are you, she said 5'2, how much do you weigh, she said about 215. Dude quickly said goodbye and stopped her call. Man I screamed..a nikka was literally :laff:

Lil lottery ball built bytch ...:mjlol::lolbron::russ:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Yeah it's going to be landfills of 30s and 40s and 50s year olds that don't qualify for the men that they want . Add in the fact that black women don't feel a need to compete for black men cause they deep down don't think black men are worth it ......I'm here today :francis::mjgrin:

compete for men who don’t respect them? Or think they are doing a favor of....a lot of BW will be just fine.