Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ya?

Banned
Daps
You’ve never seen male YouTube personalities focus on men? Are you a man? if so, have you searched for them?

between these 3 playlists, there has to be several dozen shows where he talks directly to Black men, telling them how to improve themselves and trying to help them with their careers, social lives and relationships with women. So where’s the lie?

Self Improvent - YouTube

Black In Corporate America - YouTube

The Lions Den - YouTube

I checked the playlist you posted, I was going through the uploads. I would expand the 1-3 i mentioned to 5-7 videos. The tone of his video titles addressing men as opposed to women and the colorist statements being made is more than enough for me.

The humiliating of women callers on video, among other things and telling women they need to go back to relationships that they have opted out for various reasons. give me cause for pause but then again, these women are subjecting themselves to this...

There is also an increase of views since he has gone the Tariq/tommy way, so that is clearly to generate views. I am sure with his arrogance his messy life will be exposed soon enough.

Men on Youtube arent stupid they know what content attracts people, and as much as men can take criticism, you cannot dedicate a whole channel focus on male improvement if you want the views and make money.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Breh literally said white women understand black men more than black women do in that clip and we have a majority of posts agreeing? :mindblown:
:yeshrug: told ya, its obvious where his shtick is going. its no surprise that most of the female callers look how they look and his viewes tag team to bash them, and take advantage of their low self esteem.

He better tread very carefully if he doesnt want his channel closed permanently this isnt old youtube.:unimpressed:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
One thing I realized with this show is our Women have been lied to and pandered too so much that they're out of touch with reality.

Women 40 45 50, having no clue about what men want. These women way past their prime but expecting to finally land the man theyve dreamed about since their 20s.

:francis:

I guess the independent ideology is all about focusing totally on themselves. Never considering that this high value man has to desire her too.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
One thing I realized with this show is our Women have been lied to and pondered too so much that they're out of touch with reality.

Women 40 45 50, having no clue about what men want. These women way past their prime but expecting to finally land the man theyve dreamed about since their 20s.

I guess the independent ideology is all about focusing totally on themselves. Never considering that this high value man has to desire her too.
This nikka get's rejected by hoes and goes home and googles "why are black women full of shyt?" :russ: Maybe cause you lame as fukk. :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
One thing I realized with this show is our Women have been lied to and pondered too so much that they're out of touch with reality.

The whole "Independent woman" movement was to indirectly sterilize women and to keep simp men broke. Think about it, all these women making good money in high end professions......not having kids. No husband either. That's an elite way to end entire BLOODLINES and to slow down population growth.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Black Women really believe dating a man on their level or slightly above level is settling

:gucci:

I believe most of these women would rather be a high value mans jumpoff and die single than to settle with an average man like themselves.

:manny:

Don't be average brehs

They pose no threat to white supremacy. You think Oprah makes any white man in power, fearful? :usure:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
This nikka get's rejected by hoes and goes home and googles "why are black women full of shyt?" :russ: Maybe cause you lame as fukk. :mjlol:

This fagget still following me around mad from years ago.

Ill tell u what. You post some chicks u smashing and ill post mine. Let's let the coli decide who's the real loser

:sas1:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
This fagget still following me around mad from years ago.

Ill tell u what. You post some chicks u smashing and ill post mine. Let's let the coli decide who's the real loser

:sas1:
nikka I got a whole 100 page thread on this shyt. :russ: Stop being angry with women and stop being lame. Goofy ass nikka

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I checked the playlist you posted, I was going through the uploads. I would expand the 1-3 i mentioned to 5-7 videos. The tone of his video titles addressing men as opposed to women and the colorist statements being made is more than enough for me.

The humiliating of women callers on video, among other things and telling women they need to go back to relationships that they have opted out for various reasons. give me cause for pause but then again, these women are subjecting themselves to this...

There is also an increase of views since he has gone the Tariq/tommy way, so that is clearly to generate views. I am sure with his arrogance his messy life will be exposed soon enough.

Men on Youtube arent stupid they know what content attracts people, and as much as men can take criticism, you cannot dedicate a whole channel focus on male improvement if you want the views and make money.

How old are you?
how tall are you?
What is your dress size?
How much do you weigh?

:patrice:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
Who the one in here complaining bout women like a bitter, dry dikk ass nikka. Bu bu but these womens don't appreciate a 6 cert breh like me :damn: ass nikka. :mjlol:

You trolling at 3am. This is the highlight of your life. You're the only one angry. Following dudes around to argue. Clown shyt. Just a loser. Im getting 50$/hr laughing at u on here.
:lolbron:

Only losers from Single Mother homes do and say the lame shyt u do.

I'm sure your dad glad he dipped off from that toxic entanglement

:mjlol: