Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
You trolling at 3am. This is the highlight of your life. You're the only one angry. Following dudes around to argue. Clown shyt. Just a loser. Im getting 50$/hr laughing at u on here.
:lolbron:

Only losers from Single Mother homes do and say the lame shyt u do.

I'm sure your dad glad he dipped off from that toxic entanglement

:mjlol:
See this why them hoes don't like you. nikka done pulled out his hourly wage and shyt. Bu bu but I am a 6 figure breh. :damn:

Lame ass nikka. Too obvious

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
See this why them hoes don't like you. nikka done pulled out his hourly wage and shyt. Bu bu but I am a 6 figure breh. :damn:

Lame ass nikka. Too obvious

Money matters broke troll boy, this America.

I got a lot of women, house paid off. What do u have? A laptop and lotion in your moms basement.

Im done with u angry wigger. Waste of time.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I appreciate y'all for letting me know about this cat. Good shows. The only thing I hate is the "intermissions" when he isn't happy with the likes and donations. shyt comes off kinda sassy to me.

He's a Kappa, of course He's sassy. Lol

I kinda understand tho. No reason people can't give him a like for free entertainment.

:yeshrug: It's a business at the end of the day

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No BS..I was in the shower the other night and that bruh was on my tablet, YouTube and he asked this lady how tall are you, she said 5'2, how much do you weigh, she said about 215. Dude quickly said goodbye and stopped her call. Man I screamed..a nikka was literally :laff:
I remember that show breh played TAPS on her a$$. I was rolling :laff:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Man,...
Y'all might as well turn duke off.

I won't listen to shyt he got to say.

SLAPPED'T

get an alternative like mediocre tutorials and reviews.

art barr

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
I guess his good lighting and nice suit does a good job to hide the fact that he's just repeating the same gender war babble I've been hearing on YouTube since 2012.

Shaming women for their preferences has never worked and never will. Women get the best men they can. The problem is, black women dont have as much options as other women, firstly because they're not considered as attractive as other women, secondly, because of black men's collective, empirical failure to compete with other races in economics, and thirdly, because of the US government systemic destruction of the black nuclear family by way of the welfare state and mass incarceration. When the men in her neighborhood are pretty much all economic failures, and she can get food and housing from the state which negates the need for a traditional beta husband, she's gonna emphasize the physical for sexual and romantic partners. It also incentivizes masculine traits in the women because of their low respect for the men. That's a failure of us black men, not black women. Remember men lead, women follow.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess his good lighting and nice suit does a good job to hide the fact that he's just repeating the same gender war babble I've been hearing on YouTube since 2012.

Shaming women for their preferences has never worked and never will. Women get the best men they can. The problem is, black women dont have as much options as other women, firstly because they're not considered as attractive as other women, secondly, because of black men's collective, empirical failure to compete with other races in economics, and thirdly, because of the US government systemic destruction of the black nuclear family by way of the welfare state and mass incarceration. When the men in her neighborhood are pretty much all economic failures, and she can get food and housing from the state which negates the need for a traditional beta husband, she's gonna emphasize the physical for sexual and romantic partners. It also incentivizes masculine traits in the women because of their low respect for the men. That's a failure of us black men, not black women. Remember men lead, women follow.
:mjlol: Get your simp a$$ out of here

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Men lead women follow' is the opposite of 'simp shyt'...if you want black women to submit to you and they're not, its because you're not her best option. Period

Women are not difficult unless the men are questionable. Hard men make soft women.
No you blaming men for a generation of women who don’t want to be lead.
Some guys stepped up to the plate and they were called lame or soft for actually waiting a family :mindblown:
But I’ll create a kid with the guy who doesn’t want a family :mindblown:
Make it make sense

by the way it’s more of a socioeconomic issue than a race issue