Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You're showing your bias because why don't you have words for,the people that say you're a simp because you don't agree in the middle of the argument? The same logic applies that we are grown men still resorting to this like we are in high school. If you're against one be against them all or chill with the half way stuff.
I agree with the women on certain points and don't agree that you should be called a super simp either for disagreeing.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I agree with the women on certain points and don't agree that you should be called a super simp either for disagreeing.
Cool I can respect your consistency but in the post you quoted you was just getting at one side so I had to see if you were consistent. You say you are again cool I can rock with that.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Actually Kevin goes in on a women that is or was a sugar baby/ prostitute but now wants to turn over a new leaf and be a "good women" and stay home wife . Listen to how he cook her and I couldn't agree more I seen this game form a mile away. nikkas want have problem with a video like this cause he is cooking this prostitute or stragg.

..."I don't want give up all my power as women :francis:

The brother is on point.
He posted this after the video was posted-
"Gentlemen and ladies this person tried to launch a privacy-compliant"
She proved his point. That is why she is salty. :mjlol:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Kevin Samuels makes really good points.

he said men should be making 3 times their age. Good luck with that shyt. Lol

but how he his honest with women and cuts through their bullshyt he’s probably done more for them than Steve Harvey or Derek jaxn ever did.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
How are there 700 replies about this generic dating advice show? :mindblown:

It's not generic advice.

Our community needs straight talk. Kevin challenges Black men and women to step it up.

He's equal opportunity with his criticisms of Black men and women.

We need more voices like this to gain an audience.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It's not generic advice.

Our community needs straight talk. Kevin challenges Black men and women to step it up.

I agree the past 20 years have been the era of pandering to women. The td jakes and Joel osteens of dating coaches telling every woman she’s a queen and it’s his fault.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I agree the past 20 years have been the era of pandering to women. The td jakes and Joel osteens of dating coaches telling every woman she’s a queen and it’s his fault.

You can hear it in their nervous laughter when Kevin is pressing them.

They are not used to being challenged to own up to their fukkups like this.

Too many of our women live a delusional existence. That has to change if our community is to change.

As Black men, we need to get our act together. But, we cannot be the only side making a change for the better. A lot of what Black women accept as the Black female norm in the community has to change as well.

A lot of Black women are no different than the child who is coddled K-12 and in college due to the political correctness on modern campuses.

Then, they get to corporate America and get a taste of real cutthroat competition, workplace politics, performance reviews, etc. and they fold. They were not setup for success.

A lot of our women experience the same as they get older. So many people have fed them lives over the years that they are not equipped to be held accountable or to engage in self reflection.

Daps
It's not generic advice.

You see what I mean ...you can't tell anybody the truth without complaining . It's like people don't like straight talk .

Daps

This is a BIG problem don't forget Tyler Perry pink ass ...

Daps
You can hear it in their nervous laughter when Kevin is pressing them.

They are not used to being challenged to own up to their fukkups like this.

Too many of our women live a delusional existence. That has to change if our community is to change.

As Black men, we need to get our act together. But, we cannot be the only side making a change for the better. A lot of what Black women accept as the Black female norm in the community has to change as well.

A lot of Black women are no different than the child who is coddled K-12 and in college due to the political correctness on modern campuses.

Then, they get to corporate America and get a taste of real cutthroat competition, workplace politics, performance reviews, etc. and they fold. They were not setup for success.

A lot of our women experience the same as they get older. So many people have fed them lives over the years that they are not equipped to be held accountable or to engage in self reflection.

Look how many women have friends that have had 1 or 2 abortion. Women don't even hold each other accountable. Whatever happened to your the sum total of the 5 people you hang around. I don't hang around nikkas that 2 /3 /4 baby momma's and don't pay child support and all that shyt .