Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It's not generic advice.

Our community needs straight talk. Kevin challenges Black men and women to step it up.

He's equal opportunity with his criticisms of Black men and women.

We need more voices like this to gain an audience.
Nah its pretty generic advice that men in my life and I'm pretty sure most with a dad/male figured in their lives have said a long time ago. What advice is he giving that's groundbreaking? If this isn't regular advice tbh you might want to question the male figures in your life my friend.

I like dude overall even though I don't watch the whole streams they're too long.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fat out of shape women with multiple kids should not and cannot hold out for a single 6 foot 6 certs 6 figures man that will ALSO take care of the household. Its unrealistic and they will die miserable. She basically wants someone like me. :smile:

Btw- anytime a pathetic simp like @Marcel pro black 510 ados daps your post, you know something is wrong. :smile:

Tired of black women being led astray by pathetic simps and bytch nikkas. :hug:

And if they are holding out for those type of men then they’re in for a rude awakening, lol.

But if they are saying they want a good man then I don’t see a problem unless their definition of a good man includes 6 figures, 6 certs and 6 feet tall..

And @Marcel pro black 510 ados is a nice guy.. :smile:...

You seem nice too when you’re not calling me a femcel, lol.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Then WHY don't they know that ?
Because they are women, breh.
They think they still they have chances because they can fukk out of their league.

I don't like the dandy shyt from KS but I support all Manosphere content.

Kevin is actually very nice until you come at him sideways and that's what most of those chicks do.

Daps
Because they are women, breh.
They think they still they have chances because they can fukk out of their league.

I don't like the dandy shyt from KS but I support all Manosphere content.

Kevin is actually very nice until you come at him sideways and that's what most of those chicks do.

I see you with the double M double up ..does that mean what I think it means ...it only one other individual that says that :mjgrin: