Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The brother is on point.
He posted this after the video was posted-
"Gentlemen and ladies this person tried to launch a privacy-compliant"
She proved his point. That is why she is salty. :mjlol:

like it's no coincidence majority of his female callers sound like this. I honestly think majority of women are delusional. People want Weddings and the image of being a wife but dont actually want marriage.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
Nah breh was on one

Very bitter energy from him - dude was just plain rude for no reason. Not even his advice, just his demeanor - something off about this dude

Sounds like a lame who probably was shyt on by women growing up and decided to work on external things to “get back” at them without ever focusing on his internal

Daps
The brother is on point.
He posted this after the video was posted-
"Gentlemen and ladies this person tried to launch a privacy-compliant"
She proved his point. That is why she is salty. :mjlol:

That's one reason but it also cause Kevin like a lot of men are seasoned . I seen threw what she was trying which was to get out of the "sugar baby" lifestyle and get a simp for a husband. She make makes her own money and hopes that her husband get caught with a sugar baby then divorce him and take him threw the family court and take half his money . Fam you know evil you have to be to have this as a plan ? :what:. On a side note somebody could make a killing coming up with a business that tell you a women's background like ...has she had only fan ...has she been a stripper ...has she don't any type of sex work at all . That would be a good business. Like ol girl said in the video she paid somebody 20,000 to remove all her photos and shyt off line . That's tell you it a business for that type of shyt . :patrice::jbhmm:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah breh was on one

Very bitter feminine energy from him - dude was just plain rude for no reason

Sounds like a lame who probably was shyt on by women growing up and decided to work on external things to “get back” at them without ever focusing on his internal

breh just be quite lmfao. Dudes like you think so little of women that you feel that cant be spoken to like an adult and be held accountable. If the genders were turned you wouldn't be saying a damn thing.

Daps
like it's no coincidence majority of his female callers sound like this. I honestly think majority of women are delusional. People want Weddings and the image of being a wife but dont actually want marriage.

I don't know if you listen to the last video I put about the golddigger "sugar baby" . He let ol girl have cause you can hear the pure evil in that women :francis:. He cooked her and rightfully so .

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
where did i say anything personal or emo about dude.
I said the facts on dude.

is his profession not marketing and psychology.
marketing is not sales. sales was just swallowed wrongly by marketing idiots and that is why their products failed and everything is digital fraud.
via online penny ad and fake web farn digital fraud.

if you think i personally have an issue and i don't know this nikka.
then you don't know how to vet bullshyt and you need to go re-eval your gateway.

as you saying this like puff misappropriating the term played hating in definition. To fit his unskilled culture thief lacking narrative.

you must think this nikka who style is dope. As you protecting this nikka like you affected by his siron song like you a pirate at ses. Where america in general is thr place of uneducated brutes. Where in general we are the pirates.
yet in that if you fail to become more in knowledge than just a random pirates intenrally .
then you definitely do not know ths source material. Plus are ripe to be a vic. By listening and taking in the word of a past ignorant nikka who got vic'd.

you are who you accept.

which means you a vic.
if you listening to this nikka who got vic'd.

art barr

if you take me.
responding to you as a personal attack.
Plus are incapable of taking in general speak on a topic.

SOULS OF MISCHIEF : THAT'S WHEN YOU LAUCED'T

Trying to catch up with this crazy ass thread and this jumped out.

Lotta gems in this post.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't know if you listen to the last video I put about the golddigger "sugar baby" . He let ol girl have cause you can hear the pure evil in that women :francis:. He cooked her and rightfully so .

i noticed a common them is when he goes in on women they be laughing, thats just a sign of how even that individual is imo.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He’s not concerned with making people feel good about themselves he just assess the facts as the caller presents them. They should know what to expect when they call in by now.
A lot of people don't live in reality though. If he told his audience about these callers and he didn't have audio how many people would actually believe him? Seems like a stretch for it to be true until you actually hear the crazy for yourself.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
breh just be quite lmfao. Dudes like you think so little of women that you feel that cant be spoken to like an adult and be held accountable. If the genders were turned you wouldn't be saying a damn thing.
I can't speak on you personally but overall this is a sounds good statement. I notice even on here when you hold folks accountable a nice amount soon after want to let you know to pull up and they're a street nikka and all that stuff. I also look at how this type of discussion goes IRL and folks aren't normally spoken to like this unless there is about to be a fight or soemthing regardless of who is speaking to who. I don't think we need to cap it up and act like folks being aggressive when they talk to someone is the norm.

Daps
And if they are holding out for those type of men then they’re in for a rude awakening, lol.

But if they are saying they want a good man then I don’t see a problem unless their definition of a good man includes 6 figures, 6 certs and 6 feet tall..

And @Marcel pro black 510 ados is a nice guy.. :smile:...

You seem nice too when you’re not calling me a femcel, lol.

:salute:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A lot of people don't live in reality though. If he told his audience about these callers and he didn't have audio how many people would actually believe him? Seems like a stretch for it to be true until you actually hear the crazy for yourself.
Not really. If you've actually been around women or people in general you know what time it is. I don't need no phone call to believe a nice amount of people male/female are delusional as fukk. I see signs of it on here and other places all the time. That's not even counting the stuff you see IRL.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I can't speak on you personally but overall this is a sounds good statement. I notice even on here when you hold folks accountable a nice amount soon after want to let you know to pull up and they're a street nikka and all that stuff. I also look at how this type of discussion goes IRL and folks aren't normally spoken to like this unless there is about to be a fight or soemthing regardless of who is speaking to who. I don't think we need to cap it up and act like folks being aggressive when they talk to someone is the norm.

i mean in the past this is why typically you men spoke with men and women spoke with women when it came to certain topics (unless you were talking to your partner). At the end of the day folks wanna be "equal" yet cry foul when they get equal treatment.