Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
this is a capitalistic country.
where gooflame males want to live in a Disney fantasy zone.
when our gen had no high quality Disney nuffin to be this way.[Plus fukked up star wars in droid way before Kathleen kennedy]
so, if you fail to know the course work.
to actualize it in nature.
that is on you as a man.

be a man,....
businesses in general fail. They only worked in the babyboomer era because the country had to be built up from the depression for white men.
where women did not have rights, along with black people.
when rights were established.
the udc education base swallowed any and all spiritually.
who failed to become educated on the change in civil rights..

if you losing.
it is because you possibly failed to do the discovery zone of where you are.

ignorance is not an excuse.

all the nikkaz complaining about red pill or blue pill.
or white people pook soft john style dating . Have themselves to blame.
for not going to get the facts and get some game.
when game is marriage law and if a female playing you.
it is because you failed to do the discovery zone to succeed.
this ho ass nikka losing because he never did the discovery zone and he does not know females. Plus he got a degree in drug use as a psychologist.
where he think he gon browbeat everyone and prescribe them a drug. Which is wypipo sellout bullshyt.
as they use powdered drugs.
Instead of clinically knowing what the fukk is going on factually and moving according to fact.

the nikka a whole ho ass nikka via his supposed certs and profession.
Plus he not even well versed in game.
as is not this nikka a failed two time divorcee.

since y'all got two ten page plus threads on this ho ass nikka.

it is time to table this ho ass nikka up.
just like tariq nasheed.
who ushered in soft john baby daddy single mother syndrome.

if you follow what this ho ass nikka on.

you a emo bytch nikka and a emo hurt simp and don't even know it.

females don't fukk with emo complainers period.
dude is a emo fufu non dressing complainer. Off that alone.
nobody should ever post about that bytch nikka on here.

stop empowering these culture thief ho ass nikkaz.

if not they gon send yo week ass off and spin you.
you don't let nobody send you off and spin you

art barr

It seem like you have something personal against him and thats cool but its nothing to do with anything Im saying

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I only date black women so I can speak on it :pachaha: he had to do that, to stop all that
full
that shyt can last for 15 minutes for some these chicks

:russ:

they will not listen mayne,
nikka, most of the females i know try that shyt with me. I will not let them ramble. I need them to answer the questions and don't try to word salad me lol. Once i break it down and don't be about shyt lol!

Listen to last night stream this morning on my morning bike ride. The caller that left her husband because he didnt have "drive' was some bullshyt. nikka supported her and her daughter while she was in school. She got her Master's Degree and left him. she makes 65,000 and he makes around 45-47,000. 80,000 debt, baby by a bum nikka(her words), and she wouldnt give her husband a child because he didnt make enough. shyt was crazy.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread turned into some free for all battle royal Endgame shyt. :mjlol:

but back to the caller.

Shorty stayed as a teacher's aid for 8 years. :hhh:

She divorced her husband and never upgraded with anything (career or man) during that time. That's the saddest part I got from that call. That's like staying on the junior varsity squad for the whole four years of high school. :snoop:
It really did.

:mjlol:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It really did.

:mjlol:
Shut up white boy - none of this pertains to you. Go make a video on why y’all need to stop being pedos and interacting with little kids. Tell your cac white girl counterpart to stop scraping the remnants of unwanted babies from her womb, dosing meth/crank or whatever your people’s drug of choice is these days and make better life choices.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It seem like you have something personal against him and thats cool but its nothing to do with anything Im saying

where did i say anything personal or emo about dude.
I said the facts on dude.

is his profession not marketing and psychology.
marketing is not sales. sales was just swallowed wrongly by marketing idiots and that is why their products failed and everything is digital fraud.
via online penny ad and fake web farn digital fraud.
if you think i personally have an issue and i don't know this nikka.
then you don't know how to vet bullshyt and you need to go re-eval your gateway.

as you saying this like puff misappropriating the term played hating in definition. To fit his unskilled culture thief lacking narrative.

you must think this nikka who style is dope. As you protecting this nikka like you affected by his siron song like you a pirate at ses. Where america in general is thr place of uneducated brutes. Where in general we are the pirates.
yet in that if you fail to become more in knowledge than just a random pirates intenrally .
then you definitely do not know ths source material. Plus are ripe to be a vic. By listening and taking in the word of a past ignorant nikka who got vic'd.

you are who you accept.

which means you a vic.
if you listening to this nikka who got vic'd.

art barr

if you take me.
responding to you as a personal attack.
Plus are incapable of taking in general speak on a topic.

SOULS OF MISCHIEF : THAT'S WHEN YOU LAUCED'T

Daps
She CHOSE to lay down with that jobless man and make a family. She knew he wasnt bringing enough income to the table to support her financially from the get go.

Imo she got the man she deserved.

She assumed the role of breadwinner and delegated her man to house husband...may not be the traditional setup she eventually decided she wanted but it was better than nothing.

At least he was taking care of the home and watching the kids. As much as she wants to talk down about him her life was easier with him there.

I would go out on a limb and say most women get the men they deserve . Also thoe these are the men that single mothers raise thoe . Most so single mothers don't think about what type of husband they son will be for a women . These are the men women have raised. I mean look all the pandering in this thread .

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
look man,...

for you nikkaz that don't realize you could have died from them turning back on the draft. Plus were born after that.
you need to realize you still being drafted to war.
you grow up at thirteen and do away with childish things.
Now granted when the gulf war popped off and they never re-drafted us.
it created this fake ideal as a man.
you think you supposed to be told over and over again like a female.
when you factually follow orders. Meaning since there is no military your orders are facts.
in that gens after think they get to be told the same facts over and over.
Plus ignorance is not an excuse.
if you get to act far from a prodigious child and you are being taken advantage of. One by captialism from Steve-o father to the udc. Where you think you can be a non fact accepting buffon goofie and clown school graduate face ass boi. Plus think you will be successful rooted in that.

if you struggling..it is because you do not know fact and fail to gain knowledge.
Plus shun those who are knowledgeable.
thus making you a goof ass buffon to a goof ass brute.

keep believing these play-alistic voices.

you will be laying in casket with yo crisTal.
as you will suffer spiritual internal death.
before you succumb to a corrosive physical death.

you fail because you fail to follow the factual orders.

art barr

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
where did i say anything personal or emo about dude.
I said the facts on dude.

is his profession not marketing and psychology.
marketing is not sales. sales was just swallowed wrongly by marketing idiots and that is why their products failed and everything is digital fraud.
via online penny ad and fake web farn digital fraud.
if you think i personally have an issue and i don't know this nikka.
then you don't know how to vet bullshyt and you need to go re-eval your gateway.

as you saying this like puff misappropriating the term played hating in definition. To fit his unskilled culture thief lacking narrative.

you must think this nikka who style is dope. As you protecting this nikka like you affected by his siron song like you a pirate at ses. Where america in general is thr place of uneducated brutes. Where in general we are the pirates.
yet in that if you fail to become more in knowledge than just a random pirates intenrally .
then you definitely do not know ths source material. Plus are ripe to be a vic. By listening and taking in the word of a past ignorant nikka who got vic'd.

you are who you accept.

which means you a vic.
if you listening to this nikka who got vic'd.

art barr

if you take me.
responding to you as a personal attack.
Plus are incapable of taking in general speak on a topic.

SOULS OF MISCHIEF : THAT'S WHEN YOU LAUCED'T

You quoted me bro. You talking about digital frauds and ho nikkas and nikkas being pirates and all kinda shyt which is nothing to do with my post.

You seem to have some inside info about his personal life but I don’t know anything about that.

In short, we dont have to go back and forth cuz we not talking about the same thing

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I would go out on a limb and say most women get the men they deserve . Also thoe these are the men that single mothers raise thoe . Most so single don't think about what type of husband they son will be . These are the men women have raised. I mean look all the pandering in this thread .

this ho ass nikka trying to be demonstrative to lost cause poverty makers.
like he is a daytime tabloid tv show meant for poverty makers who willingly agreed to be in poverty.

I am a poverty maker and i know from fact beforehand and from experience.
to avoid these types. to educate myself and actualize said knowledge.
into being king lothario.
Why would anyone educated.
give light to this off brand send off. Who fails to ramp. By even listening to this ho ass nikka take on things. Plus how he operates. Will put someone in a holding pattern to be Vic'd.

you can't listen to a vic...or you will get Vic'd.

ain't nobody gave this maug nuffin from divorce without being married.
he is a hurt scorned Vic.
he has no wins after being vic'd.
to even authenicate anything he is saying.
as he is unactualized and still uneducated.
if you listen to him.
you make yourself the same type of emo vic.
this weak ass nikka, samuel is.

art barr

stop listening to these playalistic voices.
especially when they ain't never been no lothario.

art barr

PRINCIPAL HEIR : LEGENDARY LIEGE
LIEGE LOTHARIO
LEAGUE LOTHARIO CAPITALIST

you can not spend tha PRINCIPAL.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You quoted me bro. You talking about digital frauds and ho nikkas and nikkas being pirates and all kinda shyt which is nothing to do with my post.

You seem to have some inside info about his personal life but I don’t know anything about that.

In short, we dont have to go back and forth cuz we not talking about the same thing

I think you wrongly internalized my talking points erroneously.
I quoted your post to expound.
not to demean you or personally attack you sir.

art barr

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
nikka, most of the females i know try that shyt with me. I will not let them ramble. I need them to answer the questions and don't try to word salad me lol. Once i break it down and don't be about shyt lol!

Listen to last night stream this morning on my morning bike ride. The caller that left her husband because he didnt have "drive' was some bullshyt. nikka supported her and her daughter while she was in school. She got her Master's Degree and left him. she makes 65,000 and he makes around 45-47,000. 80,000 debt, baby by a bum nikka(her words), and she wouldnt give her husband a child because he didnt make enough. shyt was crazy.

:francis: these little degrees be going to some of these chicks head, 65k after taxes is about or around his pay,,,,, both of those incomes combined ,they could buy a FAT House .