Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
:francis: these little degrees be going to some of these chicks head, 65k after taxes is about or around his pay,,,,, both of those incomes combined ,they could buy a FAT House .
Im going to be honest with you playa, once a woman gets a degree shes going to look for a upgrade. And in the black community its 10 times because most of our woman think men are beneath them.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Im going to be honest with you playa, once a woman gets a degree shes going to look for a upgrade. And in the black community its 10 times because most of our woman think men are beneath them.

yup, and they still going to complain about the upgraded ninja :pachaha:

Daps
Im going to be honest with you playa, once a woman gets a degree shes going to look for a upgrade. And in the black its times 10 because most of our woman think men are beneath them.

The problem is women get a degree and they feel like it allows them to overcompensate for everything else . I got a degree I can be as fat as I want to . I got a degree I can demand many man I want etc etc . Getting a degree really just means you follow directions well . Getting a damn degree is not a super power . What happens when they start reporting that many people have they bachelor's degree and now you gotta go get Masters to "separate" yourself from everybody else :mjlol:. I could make an argument that college is a pyramid scheme.:mjlol:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
yup, and they still going to complain about the upgraded ninja :pachaha:
Fam, I don't envy any nikka moving around dating right now. Only dealing with a few women I know right now and thats it. I don't have the time nor the patience for that shyt no more. Any chick do something I don't like getting cut off. I don't give a fukk how good the p*ssy nor the money she makes.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:francis: these little degrees be going to some of these chicks head, 65k after taxes is about or around his pay,,,,, both of those incomes combined ,they could buy a FAT House .

first off we have to say speak in general speak. Or the general you.
as in general the general you is lost as a concept.
Plus preyed upon by tabloid daytime media nonsense.
so people internalize general speak. Which is emo and wrong. So don't take this and internalize it as a personal attack whomever you are.
As a man,...if actualized is supposed know this to be generally converse.

You being spoke.
does not mean you...
it is general speak.
even if someone speaks to you, it is done in general speak.

so don't get emo and lash out in emotion from general speak.

now with that said:

she did dude a favor.
she already was a poverty maker low on wins. Plus potentially a warden type and sent dude off.
she already was an L.
the guy she left just got vic'd.
all because he let himself get vic'd by a warden.
this pank Samuel is excusing men of accountability and deflecting on to females.
which is wrong and completely out of order. Plus tricknology as he is not educated and lacks knowledge of self.

single parent females = non-committal

as all single based females are wardens by default.
that you as a man are a fool.
to try to reauthenicate a poverty maker.
especially, when you have no actualized experience as a poverty maker.
Plus the first rule is single parents are done out here in general.
if you happen to be lucky enough to vet a rehab project.
you got lucky and need to take means to protect your liability from falling into poverty with a poverty maker.

you can not excuse the fact of what someone is.

such as myself,...i am a poverty maker by fact cause i have a child out of wedlock.
by fact,...my shyt burn up.
yet i work with that.
I accept accountability for getting vic'd as a single ignorant heterosexual black man.
I am now an actualized heterosexual based lothario.
if you are a male and you do not have kids.
you protect your seed and your liability. [protect your seed has more thwn one meaning, that is why it is said in jest]
if you play risk for the thrill you could lose.
you accept accountability and prepare for the possibility of being liable for that loss.

just like mike tyson said in boxing.
you sign the unwritten contract in boxing that says You are liable to die.

same as trying to play dopamine games unprotected with poverty makers.

in a world made up of ares and hepatheus gays and lesbo scorned wife of hepatheus. who was the daughter of zeus.
does it sound familiar to what America is.
a war maker plus a compromised mate to a pagan.
Plus a scorned female daughter of a pagan.
you are at war against this in basic premise.
Plus you are black.
we are carthagan Moorish berber jewish men.
they are our enemy being black heterosexual men.

you will lose not being educated on what you are up against. Plus why they routinely tell you in this realm.
ignorance is not an excuse.
know who you are black man.

become educated and actualized.
stop being preyed upon by ares and hepatheus gay based ideals around and in society.
Plus their scorned compromised pagan women.

on earth as it is in heaven is said.
simply because their Gay ass ain't going to heaven.

do not fall prey to their tricknology.
nor their agents, disciples and those still fooled in follie.

that is the problem.
people not being educated.
everyone wanna be hard and tough.
when they not not tough enough to go to the library.
all because they face ridicule from these fools.
who are welled in purposeful idiocy.
who if you are not aware.
or not capable to fight will take facts from you.
Plus have done so in our education system before and after the civil rights era from the ideals of jupiter/zeus's scorned daughter in the udc.

if you so tough,...
the general you would take yo tough ass to the library and not be ridiculed.
by their ignorant social setup to be welled in ignorance.

this udc slash ares hepatheus pagan shyt is real out here.

you are in a war of dark[god] vs light [tha devil].

you do not go into the light as that symbolizes death.
which is why their paths ways all talk of having a first death.

do not be fooled...you only die once.
so just their gateways are welled in preying on your ignorance.

do the knowledge and become actualized to win.

do not follow no foo foo ass nikka.
especially no black man trying to talk wearing foo ass business suits and their bullshyt.
as they lack knowledge of self and arr thus the enemy.

art barr

Last edited:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol cold, hard truth my ass. That's not the truth. That was just him being an a$$hole. If she came on the phone and started spouting off a list of what she required in a man in order for him to be an option for her, you'd have a point. That woman honestly sounded like she just wanted to be with someone.

If fat and ugly women think they're dimes, that's not my fault, lol. Y'all the ones that stay following them on Instagram and gassing them up. Y'all created those monsters. Don't put that on me, lol.
Fat out of shape women with multiple kids should not and cannot hold out for a single 6 foot 6 certs 6 figures man that will ALSO take care of the household. Its unrealistic and they will die miserable. She basically wants someone like me. :smile:

Btw- anytime a pathetic simp like @Marcel pro black 510 ados daps your post, you know something is wrong. :smile:

Tired of black women being led astray by pathetic simps and bytch nikkas. :hug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then just dont' take the vows.

Marriage is NOT dating. There is no point in marrying someone if your commitment is based on financial performance. Don't take the vows then. It makes no sense.
That's your perspective on marriage :yeshrug: