Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its more than business, it’s about values and family

when he asked her if her kids were happier she couldnt answer

it wasnt a messed up situation she jus prioritised money which is selfish when children are involved

It's not when it requires finances to raise them. No one is out here raising children for free, in fact MOST people complain about cost, whether they have children on their own or not. So yes, her children may have been happy with daddy working part-time, but that doesn't mean she was and it worked for them overall as a couple. It's two grown adults in the house, yet you're still struggling financially and one is working part time? She wasn't happy with that set up and it's ok.
:russ:

dont' get married

It's not up to me, but I don't desire to. I would hate having to rely on a set of words when the issue is an individual's mentality and level of effort. LOL just because you married someone, doesn't mean they are allowed to be a shyt partner. People that rely solely on vows typically aren't matching the individual effort it takes for the association to succeed. It's easy to say "But the vows", when you're working part-time and most likely looking like a dependent when a financial issue arises.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't lost anything. I'm speaking on principle and not just law.
I knwo you're a lawyer and all but I dont' live in the US anymore so things operate a little different in my circles and where I am.

To me if it's a business arrangement then it's useless in regards to human needs and human relations, which justifies the GMB mantra.

I see your logic, but I disagree on your premise in reponse to my point.

So I half disagree, but I see why you say that.
:heh: Humans are fickle as fukk, you NEED way more than some vows and good feelings to make marriage solid, imo. You need goals and an overall family strategy that out last any human emotion. To think someone is going to have the same love/feelings on day one as day 3001 is crazy to me, yet people base their marriage on this anyway. "What happened to the person I married?". It's been 5 years and I change on a daily basis lol WTF.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
He’s right!!!! SHE’S FINISHED

42 years old and kids

at this point she’s just random dude fukk partner or go to the church

only about 5% of sisters in their 40s and have kids will ever find someone who will settle down with them unless they good with money and have a steady job and look like Nia long

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not up to me, but I don't desire to. I would hate having to rely on a set of words when the issue is an individual's mentality and level of effort. LOL just because you married someone, doesn't mean they are allowed to be a shyt partner. People that rely solely on vows typically aren't matching the individual effort it takes for the association to succeed. It's easy to say "But the vows", when you're working part-time and most likely looking like a dependent when a financial issue arises.

You're creating points nobody every made that segue into bad reasoning based on assumption. Anwyay if you don't plan to thats fine, you shouldn't force that at ll. Even knowing all this you still ended up raising kids on your own, which by your admission is very difficult. This isn't really much better than the 'messed up association' you spoke on.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Actually Kevin goes in on a women that is or was a sugar baby/ prostitute but now wants to turn over a new leaf and be a "good women" and stay home wife . Listen to how he cook her and I couldn't agree more I seen this game form a mile away. nikkas want have problem with a video like this cause he is cooking this prostitute or stragg.

Wise man once said you can't turn a hoe into a housewife...

There is always that one male feminist simp who believes all women and will try though...

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL you hear more men using fat women as a stepping stone than the reverse. The fact that dude was comfortable enough to only work part-time and take care of the kids, just showed the lack of respect he had for her overall. I just don't see a man actually committed to his family allowing this to be the set up, especially when she's not making much money either. Now if shew as making money, that's a different story to me. Maybe she lost weight to get more options and find a guy willing to work full-time or at least see her as someone desirable and respectable enough to be a man for.
So because her ex-husband leached off her. It's ok for her to turnaround and do the same thing to someone else? The fact she called into a show specifically for attracting a guy that's rich. Doesn't really speak well to her motives now does it?

That's why dudes with money are paranoid. Because you never know if you're being setup as a lick by some chick.
:hhh:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh: Humans are fickle as fukk, you NEED way more than some vows and good feelings to make marriage solid, imo. You need goals and an overall family strategy that out last any human emotion. To think someone is going to have the same love/feelings on day one as day 3001 is crazy to me, yet people base their marriage on this anyway. "What happened to the person I married?". It's been 5 years and I change on a daily basis lol WTF.

No, its' based on a VOW, a PLEDGE, which is a valid contract. This shows bad character if you renig on a contract for any aribitrary reason.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So because her ex-husband leached off her. It's ok for her to turnaround and do the same thing to someone else? The fact she called into a show specifically for attracting a guy that's rich. Doesn't really speak well to her motives now does it?

That's why dudes with money are paranoid. Because you never know if you're being setup as a lick by some chick.
:hhh:

Rich is subjective, but of course as a woman who handles everything on my own, I understand wanting to "level" up on the men you're able to attract. I can't say she was trying to use anyone, just maybe have that normal, "traditional" dynamic that people tout as the standard for relationships. I also feel she's delusional, but that's something else.

No, its' based on a VOW, a PLEDGE, which is a valid contract. This shows bad character if you renig on a contract for any aribitrary reason.

I don't disagree with the seriousness on which you place vows and pledges, I'm just saying MOST people don't honor them shyts when it's not good for them and especially when the foundation on which those vows were spoken, is weak. It's just not a realistic stance with how people are unfortunately.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s right!!!! SHE’S FINISHED

42 years old and kids

at this point she’s just random dude fukk partner or go to the church

only about 5% of sisters in their 40s and have kids will ever find someone who will settle down with them unless they good with money and have a steady job and look like Nia long

To be fair, I don't think that's the reason. Alot of them have a dillusion they're going to get some man from a Tyler Perry movie, that's not in their same lane. They can find someone in their lane, but they're passing them up thinking they're gonna get men who are not attracted to them.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
its more than business, it’s about values and family

when he asked her if her kids were happier she couldnt answer

it wasnt a messed up situation she jus prioritised money which is selfish when children are involved

this is a capitalistic country.
where gooflame males want to live in a Disney fantasy zone.
when our gen had no high quality Disney nuffin to be this way.[Plus fukked up star wars in droid way before Kathleen kennedy]
so, if you fail to know the course work.
to actualize it in nature.
that is on you as a man.

be a man,....
businesses in general fail. They only worked in the babyboomer era because the country had to be built up from the depression for white men.
where women did not have rights, along with black people.
when rights were established.
the udc education base swallowed any and all spiritually.
who failed to become educated on the change in civil rights..

if you losing.
it is because you possibly failed to do the discovery zone of where you are.

ignorance is not an excuse.

all the nikkaz complaining about red pill or blue pill.
or white people pook soft john style dating . Have themselves to blame.
for not going to get the facts and get some game.
when game is marriage law and if a female playing you.
it is because you failed to do the discovery zone to succeed.
this ho ass nikka losing because he never did the discovery zone and he does not know females. Plus he got a degree in drug use as a psychologist.
where he think he gon browbeat everyone and prescribe them a drug. Which is wypipo sellout bullshyt.
as they use powdered drugs.
Instead of clinically knowing what the fukk is going on factually and moving according to fact.

the nikka a whole ho ass nikka via his supposed certs and profession.
Plus he not even well versed in game.
as is not this nikka a failed two time divorcee.

since y'all got two ten page plus threads on this ho ass nikka.

it is time to table this ho ass nikka up.
just like tariq nasheed.
who ushered in soft john baby daddy single mother syndrome.

if you follow what this ho ass nikka on.

you a emo bytch nikka and a emo hurt simp and don't even know it.

females don't fukk with emo complainers period.
dude is a emo fufu non dressing complainer. Off that alone.
nobody should ever post about that bytch nikka on here.

stop empowering these culture thief ho ass nikkaz.

if not they gon send yo week ass off and spin you.
you don't let nobody send you off and spin you

art barr

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
It's not when it requires finances to raise them. No one is out here raising children for free, in fact MOST people complain about cost, whether they have children on their own or not. So yes, her children may have been happy with daddy working part-time, but that doesn't mean she was and it worked for them overall as a couple. It's two grown adults in the house, yet you're still struggling financially and one is working part time? She wasn't happy with that set up and it's ok.

You not marriage minded so the show isnt really for you

Its about the unit as a whole not the individual. That’s why alot of families break up, grown adults not able to put their ego/feelings aside for the good of the family

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
She CHOSE to lay down with that jobless man and make a family. She knew he wasnt bringing enough income to the table to support her financially from the get go.

Imo she got the man she deserved.

She assumed the role of breadwinner and delegated her man to house husband...may not be the traditional setup she eventually decided she wanted but it was better than nothing.

At least he was taking care of the home and watching the kids. As much as she wants to talk down about him her life was easier with him there.