Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes better watch out because women seem to have no problem using them as a come up after years of bad decision making.

She got two kids on a teacher's aide salary plus a broke ex-husband. Its obvious she's just looking for a meal ticket at this point. Hence the dramatic weight loss to try and attract guys.

Why preach that Independent shyt only to try and leech off dudes when times get tough?
:francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's not required to accept a househusband. Just like men can reject a woman desiring to stay a home full-time, especially if money is tight. I don't see how life is easier when you have to look the man who is financially negligent, in the eyes and try to love and prop him up. And honestly if the women were a "dime", he'd work 5 jobs and would never swap out taking care of the children over providing, and no one would expect him too. It's only fat and/or ugly women who are expected to settle with these kind of men and be ok with it. There is a big difference in a guy not making 6 figures and ONLY working part-time. I will never fully understand two capable adults, struggling financially, especially because one is only working part time. That's not breaking up due to finances, that's an entire mentality that probably won't change and divorce is pending regardless. I'm also a single mother that handles everything on my own, so a man taking on the child rearing, doesn't seem like much of a help to me.

But she took a VOW. This is NOT dating. I posted this before. You should not get married if you don't plan on dealing with hard circumstances like this. Just go it alone then.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
But she took a VOW. This is NOT dating. I posted this before. You should not get married if you don't plan on dealing with hard circumstances like this. Just go it alone then.

For better or for worse

but but

she treated marriage like a joke and is now bearing the just desserts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dudes better watch out because women seem to have no problem using them as a come up after years of bad decision making.

She got two kids on a teacher's aide salary plus a broke ex-husband. Its obvious she's just looking for a meal ticket at this point. Hence the dramatic weight loss to try and attract guys.

Why preach that Independent shyt only to try and leech off dudes when times get tough?

LOL you hear more men using fat women as a stepping stone than the reverse. The fact that dude was comfortable enough to only work part-time and take care of the kids, just showed the lack of respect he had for her overall. I just don't see a man actually committed to his family allowing this to be the set up, especially when she's not making much money either. Now if she was making money, that's a different story to me. Maybe she lost weight to get more options and find a guy willing to work full-time or at least see her as someone desirable and respectable enough to be a man for.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You know when the only argument that you see in this thread is that he was too harsh it means the dude is right :mjlol:

Also can nikkas quit with the you're an incel/you can't get p*ssy shaming tactic in the middle of an argument, nikkas are grown ass men still resorting to this like we're in high school:snoop:
You're showing your bias because why don't you have words for,the people that say you're a simp because you don't agree in the middle of the argument? The same logic applies that we are grown men still resorting to this like we are in high school. If you're against one be against them all or chill with the half way stuff.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bad business is bad business. You shouldn't stay in a messed up association because of a vow. Keep your word, but drain your spirit and that's somehow admirable?

Daps

In other words contract don't mean anything to most women . I heard the same thing with Jada situation . It don't matter if they were separated nobody filed for a divorce and it damn sure as hell dosent it's okay to move around on your husband. Just divorce will but don't have an "entanglement" with another man .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

That's life though and if you just learning that as a dude and you're not a kid you a lost cause IMO. Relationships are conditional for the most part so I'm never surprised when folks loo looking for a come up on both sides. The only difference is the come up just takes form as different things because of gender "roles"

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Bad business is bad business. You shouldn't stay in a messed up association because of a vow. Keep your word, but drain your spirit and that's somehow admirable?
If this is the case then why even have vows? If it really means nothing? Instead of working thru issues that come up we just quit.

Truthfully because that’s how it is now then marriage licenses should be like drivers license. No vows needed. And you need to renew it every 4 - 6 years. If it’s not working then just don’t renew.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Then just dont' take the vows.

Marriage is NOT dating. There is no point in marrying someone if your commitment is based on financial performance. Don't take the vows then. It makes no sense.

see this is how you lost.

marriage is a fifty fifty business.
so, if you lack the ability to be civil and execute in business.
Plus do a discovery zone on the actual components of business.
namely marriage then that is on you and your failure to execute.
to many nikkaz playing themselves like sckraight simps.
providing the females one hunid percent. When you supposed to be a closer and close a woman's fifty percent portion.

they don't get half. They get the half.
yo gooflame ass was supposed to get her from her.
the problem is gooflame guys talking about...baby we make this what we want.
this is America..land of the free home of the brave.
not paying attention to none of the course work to get certified for marriage.
which is the course work on game.

women and the auntie with a bag became real because lame males never paid attention. to marriage as a cert to learn marriage law.

all that vitriol is from wack nikkaz who lost.
need to blame themselves cause they made themselves a maug.
female smiled ear to ear,... like i got me one to pay the full hundo from the jump.
Plus if Yousa cheater and don't excercise safe sex. youss lame and a vic and don't know it.
as yousa goofie eho fsking a relationship for a nut and ol girl playing you by sticking arround.

They taught us all twice.
freshie year and senior year in closing by federal law.
then you got yourself to blame for shotgun wedding, cs, alimony etc.

as you were not man enough to follow the rule and thought you were fukk'n special. When you not special and you can not live like a man being the exception to the rule. Only people who believe in exception to the rule semantics. are females who poverty makers and got project mentality.
with emotional problems from never accepting accountability.

you not special...
wear a condom.
Learn divorce law
vet committals against noncommittals.
learn to authenticate virtue
make a move : [go to an arena that has females you desire in abundance and persue with aggressive game ]
stfu
stop dating and fall through [females who wanna eat out are not financially literate ]
stop doing singles activities with females you mating with.
stop thinking females gon break kayfabe.
do a discovery of that which you lack.
build.
Stop complaining

art barr

*il state divorce attorney certification exam manager.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps

its more than business, it’s about values and family

when he asked her if her kids were happier she couldnt answer

it wasnt a messed up situation she jus prioritised money which is selfish when children are involved

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
see this is how you lost.

marriage is a fifty fifty business.
so, if you lack the ability to civil execute in business.
Plus do a discovery zone on the actual components of business.
namely marriage then that is on you and your failure to execute.
to many nikkaz playing themselves like sckraight simps providing the females one hunid percent. When you supposed to be a closer and close a woman's fifty percent portion.

they don't get half. They get the half.
yo gooflame ass was supposed to get her from her.
thr problem is gooflame guys talking about...baby we make this what we want this is America..land of the free home of the brave.
not paying attention to none of thr course work to get certified for marriage.

women and the auntie with a bag became real because lame males never paid attention to marriage as a cert to learn marriage law.

all that vitriol wack nikkaz who lost.
need to blame themselves cause they made themselves a maug.
female smiled ear to ear like i got me one to pay the full hundo from the jump.
Plus if Yousa cheater and don't excercise safe sex. They taught us all twice.
freshie year and senior year in closing by federal law.
then you got yourself fo blame for shotgun wedding, cs, alimony etc.

as you were not man enough to follow the rule and thought you were fukk'n special. When you not special and you can not live like a man being the exception to the rule. Only people who believe in exception to the rule semantics. are females who poverty makers and got project mentality.
with emotional problems from accepting accountability.

you not special...
wear a condom.
Learn divorce law
vet committals against noncommittals.
learn to authenticate virtue
make a move : [go to an arena that has females you desire in abundance and persue with aggressive game ]
stfu
stop dating and fall through [females who wanna eat out are not financially literate ]
stop doing singles activities with females you mating with.
stop thinking females gon break kayfabe.
do a discovery of that which you lack.
build.
Stop complaining

art barr

*il state divorce attorney certification exam manager.

I haven't lost anything. I'm speaking on principle and not just law.
I knwo you're a lawyer and all but I dont' live in the US anymore so things operate a little different in my circles and where I am.

To me if it's a business arrangement then it's useless in regards to human needs and human relations, which justifies the GMB mantra.

I see your logic, but I disagree on your premise in reponse to my point.

So I half disagree, but I see why you say that.

Daps

Actually Kevin goes in on a women that is or was a sugar baby/ prostitute but now wants to turn over a new leaf and be a "good women" and stay home wife . Listen to how he cook her and I couldn't agree more I seen this game form a mile away. nikkas want have problem with a video like this cause he is cooking this prostitute or stragg.

..."I don't want give up all my power as women :francis:

Last edited: