Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

egsteel

All Star
Daps
"if you were gorgeous, you wouldn't be calling"
full
that was the coldest part.

Daps
Right or wrong, he's an a$$hole. thecoli always propping up these kinds of cats.

Patrice Oneal was loved for his honest takes as a comedian and for takes off the mic it's a section of people who still want this level of honest . My mentors and my father harsh criticisms but it helped me to be a better man . Too many people want a pretty lie ...instead of the ugly truth . One ugly truth is women don't want to work that hard to get or keep a man . Another ugly truth black women don't feel like they have compete for black men ...they fell entitled and some even feel like they OWN black men . Another ugly truth is most women don't qualify for the men they want or feel like the deserve. It's been past time to stop coodling women . Like I said men shouldn't be the only one that get cold hard facts . Just cause tell people the truth dosent mean you take joy in being an a$$hole . Like he said the women who have they shyt together dosent have to call into the show.....

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Patrice Oneal was loved for his honest takes as a comedian and for takes off the mic it's a section of people who still want this level of honest . My mentors and my father harsh criticisms but it helped me to be a better man . Too many people want a pretty lie ...instead of the ugly truth . One ugly truth is women don't want to work that hard to get or keep a man . Another ugly truth black women don't feel like they have compete for black men ...they fell entitled and some even feel like they OWN black men . Another ugly truth is most women don't qualify for the men they want or feel like the deserve. It's been past time to stop coodling women . Like I said men should be the only one that get cold hard facts . Just cause tell people the truth dosent mean you take joy in being an a$$hole . Like he said the women who have they shyt together dosent have to call into the show.....
Yup, people don’t care about the message, but the delivery of the message.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s his relationship status?

He’s rude and does not give accurate information..

she’s 42 and 155lbs. What makes her a lost cause?
Because fat women are supposed to take whatever they get, even a full ass adult male that won’t work full-time. Ma’am, just be single and get your own life together.

I don't think that was the point. The man was taking care of the children and doing things around the house(according to her). It basically looks like th roles were reversed. It wasn't like he was sitting around doing nothing. Maybe he needed career counseling. That doesn't make him a bad husband. He didn't abuse her, he wasn't cheating, he was contributing to the home and helping out with the children so she doesn't have to when she gets home.

So if a man is having career issues, but makes life easy at home for his wife, that's a reason to leave a man? Not everyone is going to be a 6 figure earner. actually MOST people are not, and these days in North AMerica you're fortunate to have work.

Any marriage that breaks up because of money was never a real relationship. If you divorce there WILL NOT be a 6 figure earning Idriss Elba, August Alsina, Boris Kodjoe looking dude out there waiting for you who is single, especially if you're over 30 with children. This is not realistic and it seems many women(especially those not high on attractiveness) think this. People should work on their marraiges or just decide to go it alone. Most times these divorcees end up in several more 'relationships' when they should have worked it out with their spouse.

Statisically if they even get to a 2nd marriage, the 2nd marriages are 83% more likely to end in divorce. Even higher for 3rd marriages.

Daps
Yup, people don’t care about the message, but the delivery of the message.

Well that's the problem but it's also why a lot of women get manipulated . Women are not born in HONEST. The core of who and what they are is vanity. Think why would a women just let herself go and get fat etc ? When you ask thoe it's always an excuse . Men for the most part don't get to deal in the realm of ... excuses. It just doesn't sound good coming from a man .

Daps
I don't think that was the point. The man was taking care of the children and doing things around the house(according to her). It basically looks like th roles were reversed. It wasn't like he was sitting around doing nothing. Maybe he needed career counseling. That doesn't make him a bad husband. He didn't abuse her, he wasn't cheating, he was contributing to the home and helping out with the children so she doesn't have to when she gets home.

So if a man is having career issues, but makes life easy at home for his wife, that's a reason to leave a man? Not everyone is going to be a 6 figure earner. actually MOST people are not, and these days in North AMerica you're fortunate to have work.

Any marriage that breaks up because of money was never a real relationship. If you divorce there WILL NOT be a 6 figure earning Idriss Elba, August Alsina, Boris Kodjoe looking dude out there waiting for you who is single, especially if you're over 30 with children. This is not realistic and it seems many women(especially those not high on attractiveness) think this. People should work on their marraiges or just decide to go it alone. Most times these divorcees end up in several more 'relationships' when they should have worked it out with their spouse.

Statisically if they even get to a 2nd marriage, the 2nd marriages are 83% more likely to end in divorce. Even higher for 3rd marriages.

But once again many women don't like ugly truths thoe . This why America is on the down slide when it comes to marriage is because for the most part men will except cold hard truth but we have coddled women threw feminism etc .

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't want to continue to share a life with a man she didn't want to be with anymore. :unimpressed:
You don't have to go through a significant abuse or infidelity experience to divorce your partner who isn't bringing any income into the household.
Then just dont' take the vows.

Marriage is NOT dating. There is no point in marrying someone if your commitment is based on financial performance. Don't take the vows then. It makes no sense.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Statistically if they even get to a 2nd marriage, the 2nd marriages are 83% more likely to end in divorce. Even higher for 3rd marriages.

She's not required to accept a househusband. Just like men can reject a woman desiring to stay a home full-time, especially if money is tight. I don't see how life is easier when you have to look the man who is financially negligent, in the eyes and try to love and prop him up. And honestly if the women were a "dime", he'd work 5 jobs and would never swap out taking care of the children over providing, and no one would expect him too. It's only fat and/or ugly women who are expected to settle with these kind of men and be ok with it. There is a big difference in a guy not making 6 figures and ONLY working part-time. I will never fully understand two capable adults, struggling financially, especially because one is only working part time. That's not breaking up due to finances, that's an entire mentality that probably won't change and divorce is pending regardless. I'm also a single mother that handles everything on my own, so a man taking on the child rearing, doesn't seem like much of a help to me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Right or wrong, he's an a$$hole. thecoli always propping up these kinds of cats.

nikka a whole ho ass nikka joe.

all that complaining and not accepting accountability.
yet he taking it out on females like a while ho ass nikka.
on some little girl shyt.
you don't get ever in life.
get a chance to voice your issues with an ex.
you go fix your shyt.
get thorough or die.

nikka on a line trying to treat females like he a boiling pot of estrogen.
Plus has no game.
to even be malleable to vet the caller and actually showcase wisdom.
Plus, he focused on lost causes.
as you can tell he never got it as early as seventh grade what was to it.
as far as high quality committals in your age group or immediate area.
Plus the fact it been a dub once you realize that.

nikka emotionally off brand and taking it out on females.

you ain't gettin no houses being bitter and complaining like a whole emo ho ass nikka.
I said i was out, but i had to come back.
once i processed how much complaining and emo bullshyt this wack huff nikka was on.

that he sending y'all off.
change your attitude and do not emulate this weak ass hurt ass nikka.

my so called first love got killed.
i got the baby mother from hell frfr.
where, i ain't never acted like this bytch ass nikka publically in any issue of love.
let alone discussion of love like this to females.
who ain't got shyt to do with your emotional level.
these are live callers not some gooflame impersonators trying to stalk you over the net.
this nikka a whole ho ass nikka.

art barr

you ain't getting no houses complaining to no females about no females.
ho huff ass nikka get some game and better composure of you lack of game bytch nikka.