Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bytch get the fuk over it- what happened, no ‘Pick me’ retort this time?? that “pick me” label y’all like to give out ran out of power when another woman holds you accountable. This dumb bytch said incel bc I’m negating all of her talking points. Whose her coli poster boyfriend?? She has dude out here looking like a beta simp. This is not the first time either. Like the time she let another man (not her boyfriend) dance with her at a meetup then exposed for lying about it- after which she claims they weren’t an “official couple”.

Imagine emasculating your “fiancé” to the point where he won’t even show up to defend her on Threads or speak in her favor - yet she’s the one always on here showing out on a male dominant site. Dafuqqqq- he’s the one who SHOULD be posting.

:picard:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I couldn’t keep quiet any longer - bytch is an insufferable double minded hypocrite with clear insecurity issues and fluctuating weight conditions. She was all on some random at a coli meet up, then tried to lie on him, he posted the chat and then she did an about face, backpedaling -talking about how her now boyfriend and her weren’t “official” at the time.

I feel sorry for her man with this bipolar capping bitter bytch. If this was my more savage and “give no fuks” mode, I probably would have sent ... nvm.

Just do so.....send whatever you think she deserves :coffee:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
I noticed even though she had a pretty accent she never hinted that she was a attractive.
:francis:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
He's giving truth but he is also being a little rude. Let her finish her sentences.

I only date black women so I can speak on it :pachaha: he had to do that, to stop all that
full
that shyt can last for 15 minutes for some these chicks

:russ:

they will not listen mayne,

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
He prefaces it with “ i dont mean to be disrecptpful” then proceeds to call these woman old, fat, damaged, etc.

seems to be an odd juxtaposition to his very formal and seemingly distinguished appearance.

does he even see how these woman look?
That's how snakes operate. Never believe an appearance, nor words being spoken.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I agree with his overall assessment that she basically had a good guy but she let him go because he wasn't making the money she thought he should be making (her words). He makes a good point that people are too caught up in what social media presents as the ideal couple or mate when more often than not it's fake or extremely rare examples. It's not to say that you shouldn't strive to find a good person to be with but don't ignore/throw all that away because of superficial reasons.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
He prefaces it with “ i dont mean to be disrecptpful” then proceeds to call these woman old, fat, damaged, etc.

seems to be an odd juxtaposition to his very formal and seemingly distinguished appearance.

does he even see how these woman look?

That's how snakes operate. Never believe an appearance, nor words being spoken.

:dwillhuh:

Im convinced most people in here don’t even watch the show

he can see them, they’re on Zoom.

age is age, 40+ is not young any way you look at it

he asks height and weight then calculates they bmi, if they overweight they overweight

:yeshrug:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You know when the only argument that you see in this thread is that he was too harsh it means the dude is right :mjlol:

Also can nikkas quit with the you're an incel/you can't get p*ssy shaming tactic in the middle of an argument, nikkas are grown ass men still resorting to this like we're in high school:snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She divorced him because he didn't have "any" money :dead:
Why would you want to stay married to someone who is consistently unemployed :deadrose:
Because fat women are supposed to take whatever they get, even a full ass adult male that won’t work full-time. Ma’am, just be single and get your own life together.

Daps
You know when the only argument that you see in this thread is that he was too harsh it means the dude is right :mjlol:

Also can nikkas quit with the you're an incel/you can't get p*ssy shaming tactic in the middle of an argument, nikkas are grown ass men still resorting to this like we're in high school:snoop:

It cause it's many nikka with high school feeling and a high school thought process as if that's suppose to make you feel bad because somebody may get more p*ssy than you . nikkas say that like it's the only thing that makes you a man . Which say a lot about them.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It cause it's many nikka with high school feeling and a high school thought process as if that's suppose to make you feel bad because somebody may get more p*ssy than you . nikkas say that like it's the only thing that makes you a man . Which say a lot about them.
My pet peeve on here is when people say getting women is not the be all end all , but the first insult that comes out is you an incel I bet you get no women
:mindblown: