Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She is 42....

Not married and kids....

She holds a big L....

Ok yes she's not in the elite of women when in comes to having a mate, but that doesn't mean she has no options, lol. She can still find someone. Just as long as her expectations are reasonable I don't see why she can't find someone.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Ok yes she's not in the elite of women when in comes to having a mate, but that doesn't mean she has no options, lol. She can still find someone. Just as long as her expectations are reasonable I don't see why she can't find someone.

She had a husband who cooked, cleaned, and took care of the kids (in her words 'he was great with the kids'). And she wasn't a catch then either and was 10 years younger. What makes you think she's gonna find a "catch"?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Another hustler :pachaha:.

I’ve seen women who weights 400 lbs, diabetic going to hospital every week for dialysis and still have dudes hit her up.
The disability check??

Why are you hanging out with 400lb sick old ladies to know what type of bootie calls they get? Weird.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Got damn the savage mode :russ:, hey I'm all for it all these hoes think they beautiful and a dime and that's far very far from the truth props to him for keeping it real.:wow:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
tenor.gif

@Nicole0416

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch get the fuk over it- what happened, no ‘Pick me’ retort this time?? that “pick me” label y’all like to give out ran out of power when another woman holds you accountable. This dumb bytch said incel bc I’m negating all of her talking points. Whose her coli poster boyfriend?? She has dude out here looking like a beta simp. This is not the first time either. Like the time she let another man (not her boyfriend) dance with her at a meetup then exposed for lying about it- after which she claims they weren’t an “official couple”.

Imagine emasculating your “fiancé” to the point where he won’t even show up to defend her on Threads or speak in her favor - yet she’s the one always on here showing out on a male dominant site. Dafuqqqq- he’s the one who SHOULD be posting.
When did all this happen? She out here criticizing me in every thread like it's something to do. I know I ain't shyt but damn!
JPfk.gif

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That hard cold facts :wow:

Now if she look like this shorty who is 42 then it would be a different story.

The only thing I disagree with is her being ”done”. She can find someone around her level or go back to her husband like the brother suggested.

He also went in on the brothers too. I honestly wouldn't take advice from a person who is not married but I won't disregard any information if it make sense. :manny:

He used to be a blue pill simp when he was married by his own words. 2 failed marriages and he had to step back look in the mirror and reexamine himself.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She had a husband who cooked, cleaned, and took care of the kids (in her words 'he was great with the kids'). And she wasn't a catch then either and was 10 years younger. What makes you think she's gonna find a "catch"?
I don’t know but I’m trying to figure out how she’s a lost cause though?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When did all this happen? She out here criticizing me in every thread like it's something to do. I know I ain't shyt but damn!
JPfk.gif
I couldn’t keep quiet any longer - bytch is an insufferable double minded hypocrite with clear insecurity issues and fluctuating weight conditions. She was all on some random at a coli meet up, then tried to lie on him, he posted the chat and then she did an about face, backpedaling -talking about how her now boyfriend and her weren’t “official” at the time.

I feel sorry for her man with this bipolar capping bitter bytch. If this was my more savage and “give no fuks” mode, I probably would have sent ... nvm.

Last edited: