The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Geezus Christ :bryan:
She tried to Fukkin lie or fabricate like I was just pulling up that shyt. for no reason or to get “daps” off a backlog of old posts. Had she just answered the question, instead of insinuating; trying to throw shade or grandrstand to save face; it wouldn’t even be an issue - would have just let it go as a difference of opinion. Because I didn’t approach her with disrespect initially - it was a valid inquiry that I had. But now I see she wants to act like a victimized innocent bytch as if she hasn’t made highly questionable responses; which just brought out the bytch in me.
:scust:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Conclusions based on limited information that was grabbed from random thread topics that took place before my current relationship (2013- 2016). The only one I said recently was the one about making my SO fat, which anyone with a shred humor would realize it was a joke ( clearly he's fit, duh!!, lol)

I stand behind everything I said. There's no attempt to deflect from me. I will continue to say the same thing today, but it's related to a prior relationship.. with a guy that wasn't very attractive.

Regarding the current thread topic, I still stand behind everything I said here. She's in 40's, she doesn't appear to be asking for something unattainable at her age. She's not a lost cause:yeshrug:.

At least I don't talk about cheating and being a ho or putting my hands on my SO. Everything I said is nothing to be ashamed of. I just don't appreciate anyone thinking that stuff is referring to my current SO because that is completely and utterly false. I have nothing but appreciation for him and he's sexy as hell so y'all need to get out my business and stick to the thread topic.

This is the last thing I'm going to say about my business.

Good day!
lol u are hurt:mjlol:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Looks like shytting on single moms is still a favorite coli past time :ehh:
SpanishGiddyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U’d rather stay with ur ex if he was a cheater & a woman beater than ur current fiance if u had the choice and u know it.

Too bad ur a fat loser who has to settle:smile:

:mjlol:awwww you thought that making stuff up was going to have an affect huh?

You're a cheater and a woman beater.... Your own words.... Again seek help.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
As soon as I clicked on the link I could tell dude was whack.

He gets his rocks off minimizing others, I don't have have to watch more than a couple mins to tell.

ehhh he just seems like a no nonsense with his advice...

A lil bit later after he flamed ol girl a younger chick called in and he was polite, declined o give her any advice and told her to follow w/e her father said to her since he loves her and has her best interest at heart. He just has no time for the delusional women, which I'm on the same wave so :yeshrug: