Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Speaking of water weight- you’re married to a white slab of pig fat with a body as wide as all outdoors. Why don’t you IR married ones (male and female) just sit this out and shut up. How the fuk are you giving your opinion/advice when you sold out, failed to stay in your race and went with the white at a Whole Foods market as soon as they gave you attention. “Someone out there”- that’s the illogical thinking that made the woman in the OP divorce and whine on to a YouTube channel about finding a Man better than what she had. You don’t need to give ya opinion on a damn thing. You should have been HOH - hard on hogs.
:picard:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

You're a cheater and a woman beater... I would laugh but it's not funny....Seek Help.
Wait are you really a woman beater? :dwillhuh:
You might want to ask a non-biased source considering that she likes to joke about that type of shyt, herself and has no issue running with the “violent black man” narrative but I guess it depends on who you address just like she tried to do on this thread.
They must be predicting the next beat down.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
SpanishGiddyGangesdolphin-size_restricted.gif

I'm sure you'll get all types of daps for that as you continue to complain online about women who don't want you :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Speaking of water weight- you’re married to a white slab of pig fat with a body as wide as all outdoors. Why don’t you IR married ones (male and female) just sit this out and shut up. How the fuk are you giving your opinion/advice when you sold out, failed to stay in your race and went with the white at a Whole Foods market as soon as they gave you attention. “Someone out there”- that’s the illogical thinking that made the woman in the OP divorce and whine on to a YouTube channel about finding a Man better than what she had. You don’t need to give ya opinion on a damn thing. You should have been HOH - hard on hogs.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might want to ask a non-biased source considering that she likes to joke about that type of shyt, herself and has no issue running with the “violent black man” narrative but I guess it depends on who you address just like she tried to do on this thread.

That wasn't a joke. That was a fact. Did I laugh?

I see you really like stating shyt with no context... I guess that's the inquisitive side of you...

You're annoying. I'm ignoring you from now on, because I can see your agenda.

You're not going to win shyt with me.. Get all the daps you want... we already had a disagreement when you took the side of an incel that lied about my interaction with his dumpy ass... I don't have to prove or defend myself to you or anyone else on here. I will not be responding to you anymore, but I will still keep posting...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
His words... yet because I thought my ex was unattractive I'm getting attacked :francis:
This is toxic feminism right here though - the verbal abuse, putting your cape on for a white man to use as a defense against a black man -

:mjlol: You're so fukking lame.

Black women must have fukked your world up and your loser ass probably deserved it. :umad:

Hopefully your Asian queen wakes up, realizes how pathetic you are and leaves you for a white man.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol: lol..... i already know that you and your ilk (fellow misogynists aka cheaters and woman beaters) will try to use that lie in future threads :mjlol:

Have fun!
Ummmmm- so the person who instigated the violence has no right to defend themselves, Chelsea. You even said yourself that if that person got hands put on them first, they can hit back. You weren’t there to analyze his situation
:patrice:
That's true and I think everyone should do all they can to avoid violent situations if possible but unless the person that got beat puts their hands on the other first, the victim should not be accused of "provoking" the behavior of another person. The person who did the hitting is the one at fault.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Again no context incel... have fun.. ignore you go.
Bytch get the fuk over it- what happened, no ‘Pick me’ retort this time?? that “pick me” label y’all like to give out ran out of power when another woman holds you accountable. This dumb bytch said incel bc I’m negating all of her talking points. Whose her coli poster boyfriend?? She has dude out here looking like a beta simp. This is not the first time either. Like the time she let another man (not her boyfriend) dance with her at a meetup then exposed for lying about it- after which she claims they weren’t an “official couple”.

Imagine emasculating your “fiancé” to the point where he won’t even show up to defend her on Threads or speak in her favor - yet she’s the one always on here showing out on a male dominant site. Dafuqqqq- he’s the one who SHOULD be posting.