him: how tall are you
her: 5'4
him: oh so you were 200lbs and 5'4
her: i wasn't 200, i was 170-180 during the marriage
him: oh so you were still morbidly obese
her: :mjcry:...yes
:russ::russ::russ: roasted the her into a soft weepy voice and everything

Daps
Ok yes she's not in the elite of women when in comes to having a mate, but that doesn't mean she has no options, lol. She can still find someone. Just as long as her expectations are reasonable I don't see why she can't find someone.

She probably got a lot of mental damage from getting cheated on and treated badly that a good dude may not want to deal with that

Her having kids and being 42 play a factor too.

but it's not impossible for her to get a good man but the question is will she recognize and appreciate him if she find him

At that age with what she been through

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sounds good but that nikka hasn't done nothing compared to my dad. I'm tight you're a dikkeating fakkit looking for friends so I guess we are even
tenor.gif

...you big hurt. :umad:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She probably got a lot of mental damage from getting cheated on and treated badly that a good dude may not want to deal with that

Her having kids and being 42 play a factor too.

but it's not impossible for her to get a good man but the question is will she recognize and appreciate him if she find him

At that age with what she been through
Even Marcel, King of Simpage, understands the levels and nuance to this
:deadmanny::deadrose:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
When was the last time you spoke to your man today?
:jbhmm:
Because this is heavy back and forth talk on this thread all day from you, for someone to be engaged.
:what:
Lol in her own words she doesnt even like him as much as her exes and settled for him, and most likely doesnt respect him. This topic triggered her bc those women remind her of herself ; overweight , delusional and fulla bad decisions including an ex she can never have back

Not to mention she claims she’s so happy with her fiance and unbothered but she’s going back & forth with us & showing us more attention than she has to him all day:russ::therethere:

Im not surprised about the meetup situation either. She one of them hypocritical self righteous bytches but that does dirt her dam self. Maybe her fiance needs to beat her so she stop running around him but then again she’ll complain all black men don’t protect:whistle:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That was over the top. He didn't need to disrespect her.
Aren’t you the same poster, formerly known as @sicc2def who was in my inbox trying to simp with Biggie lyrics even though you are married, then created a whole twitter page just to pop out using my name as if I was responding to you to make it seem like I was pressing you. Then you commented on a thread as if we had an authentic exchange. After which you popped shyt and apologized for making up the whole scenario after you were caught frauding? All bc I wasn’t responsive to you. So If anyone should refrain from talking about “over the top” behavior - it is YOU. You not only tried to disrespect me, but you disrespected your wife, behind her back. Which is why I’ll listen to the speaker in the OP rather than a pandering lame with self control issues and no character.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
So you think there’s no possibility of finding someone?

This is why it’s crazy that I’m seeing this.. I know people with multiple children, people who are divorced with children.. and they still have options with men... not men who are in the top percentage of eligible bachelors but they still can find someone with a regular job who also has children and find someone who is working full time and not have her carrying the load.

I’m sure she can find someone who’ll love her tummy and her 2 kids. He’s probably just gonna look like this:

:yeshrug:

when-you-finally-cash-in-all-your-newport-points-youve-14764319.png

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Aren’t you the same poster, formerly known as @sicc2def who was in my inbox trying to simp with Biggie lyrics even though you are married, then created a whole twitter page just to pop out using my name as if I was responding to you to make it seem like I was pressing you. Then you commented on a thread as if we had an authentic exchange. After which you popped shyt and apologized for making up the whole scenario after you were caught frauding? All bc I wasn’t responsive to you. So If anyone should refrain from talking about “over the top” behavior - it is YOU.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Aiight no more coli for me tonight.