Looks like shytting on single moms is still a favorite coli past time :ehh:
giphy.gif

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yes god forbid someone ending their marriage. If she or the children we being beat on or put in danger, or if there was infidelity then okay, leave. But she left a man that she knew what time it was before she married him. We make it so acceptable for people to end marriage over petty reasons or things that could be legitimately worked on, and then wonder why marriage is in the state it is in.
If they were meant to stay together they would have stayed together. It sounds like they shouldn't have got married and had kids in the first place. But she is here now and it is what it is.

I agree that people should take marriage more seriously and given the divorce rate I think a lot of people shouldn't get married at all, or should at least wait a while. But I have seen the other side of "sticking together". Parents who hate each other end up putting a lot of that pain and misery onto their kids. It's not right.

As for this dude, he is a concern troll. That's someone who shyts on people, but is pretending to help them with "tough love". The goofball nikkas beating their dikks to this eat it up because they love to see a woman who doesn't live by their code be punished. Knowing damn well they wouldn't look too good in the spotlight. I've been here long enough to know that there are questions some of these dudes can't answer. Dudes have a closing window of attrativeness and eligibility too.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's old, has kids, is sloppy, and wouldn't know a good man if he cooked an award-winning dinner and changed her tire.
So you think there’s no possibility of finding someone?

This is why it’s crazy that I’m seeing this.. I know people with multiple children, people who are divorced with children.. and they still have options with men... not men who are in the top percentage of eligible bachelors but they still can find someone with a regular job who also has children and find someone who is working full time and not have her carrying the load.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He asked you this.

You proceeded with this....

You are agreeing. But you have a issue with nikkas agreeing with what you also agree with.

I would rather you nikkas just come out and “say I already knew this. You nikkas don’t know shyt. Y’all listening to some nikka on YouTube. Go outside like me”.
:mjlol: I would respect that a little more.
nikkas be talking just to be talking man. :pachaha:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I'm sure you'll get all types of daps for that as you continue to complain online about women who don't want you :pachaha:
You got more daps for this goofy shyt than me tho:russ:
So who really looking for attention :mjlol:
Face it..
You and the lames that dapped this shyt(one being a woman:lolbron:)..
Are just that..
You running to defend women’s honor..
And those same women wouldn’t give you the time of day:russ:
This is the problem with the world now..
You can criticize men/bash black men..
With no recourse..
But as soon as you point out inconsistencies in a woman’s logic..
Or..
Say something that is not candy coated/pc about a woman..
You are an incel, hate women, don’t get p*ssy anyway:dead:
Your post is the true definition of female traits:dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Damn... after listening he made some pretty good points..

She was hesitant af when he asked what her husband is doing now... she knows what he’s doing she just doesn’t want to say because she knows he would’ve flamed her.

She said she divorced him because he “wouldn’t work”... i find it hard to believe as a man you didn’t do anything for 10 years... and obviously during those 8 they were divorced, he’s still doing well enough to take care of himself and his kids since they see him almost everyday and he’s a great father.

You could hear the bitterness in her voice when he asked her what the husband is doing... she was like “Well idk...” with an attitude like she and her kids don’t see him at all

And she did keep trying to deflect the questioning and he did have a point. I’m not saying all is lost, she could be in the gym, changing her health and life and meet a decent guy. There’s always possibilities but he is kinda right... 42 with 2 kids, divorced, overweight, etc., Unless she looks like a model in the face/body then....

Im sure her husband was in the middle of doing something. She said he was in college (basically she’s trying to say he never worked even when she met him.. thats highly unlikely) but he was most likely not earning enough so she didn’t have to work as a teachers aide.... which apparently she’s been doing for 20 years now.

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When did all this happen? She out here criticizing me in every thread like it's something to do. I know I ain't shyt but damn!
JPfk.gif
:mjlol::deadrose:
sometimes it’s not all about you - women like her need an excuse to justify her own actions and decisions. That’s why when you’re with a woman and she seems to criticize your every move even though you feel Ike you’re doing right by her- she’s looking for an excuse to act out to have someone to blame other than herself. I’ve done this myself in the past until an incident forced me to acknowledge my own behavior.