Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
He’s finna gain like 30k subs in a month. There are some women out there who still want the truth from a man, and he’s out there serving it up to them.

:yeshrug:

For those women who don’t like it, there’s always Steve Harvey, Derrick Jaxn and about of others who’ll take your money and sell you dreams
I think that giving the situation we are in now(the pandemic) the lonely women are feeling it. They willing to get that attention they crave. And they are willing to from a man the deem as a person of value. Had this been a nikka with single sole timbs and a Durag he wouldn’t get nearly as many or if any at all.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I think that giving the situation we are in now(the pandemic) the lonely women are feeling it. They willing to get that attention they crave. And they are willing to from a man the deem as a person of value. Had this been a nikka with single sole timbs and a Durag he wouldn’t get nearly as many or if any at all.

you just described most of his callers’, baby daddies. Now they wanna level up...

:lolbron:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
if I want to talk about certain topics and want to combat certain conclusions reached about women after a certain age then that is my prerogative.

The posts that you are referencing were made years ago and I will stand by them today, but they are not a reflection of my current relationship (again the posts were made prior to it) .. They weren't even that personal, lol. I would tell a stranger on the street the same things I said here. It's not like they're something I need to hide.

We will all do what we want, right? so if you want to keep referencing previous posts I made years ago whenever I say something you disagree with, girl have it. It aint gonna stop me, lol.

I can willingly acknowledge when I'm wrong, but in this instance I'm not conceding because I don't believe I am.

We can agree to disagree and you pulling up old posts will get you daps, but it won't change my opinion.
The double talk and word for wordisms with the back and forth while deflecting from questions are enough reference to show that your full of it with the implicit bias and gender bait. Never said anything about the “state” of your current relationship. I just find it interesting how you can talk their quotes and statements while judging them for it as if that accounts for the entirety of their relationships but yet you’ve done the same when I post up proof of your own shortcomings and now it’s dap fishing or drawing conclusions because you don’t feel that way in your current situation. I get it though, you have to play public relations because it hits different when it’s your own words. It’s alright for you to mud sling as long as your own hands don’t get dirty. And I know you see the “woat” banner right - fuk do you think I give a shyt about daps or being “liked”, I speak my truth regardless. The rest can speak for itself. Maybe if you answer a question directly, your own account of relationship repetitiveness wouldn’t be called into question.

But with that being said, Did you or did you not comment in another thread by make a sweeping stereotypical generalization about a female who is a single mother responding with the same reaction that you have a problem with these dudes saying? Basically saying that single mothers are “damaged goods” without knowing anything about the woman you were speaking of.
:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Speaking of water weight- you’re married to a white slab of pig fat with a body as wide as all outdoors. Why don’t you IR married ones (male and female) just sit this out and shut up. How the fuk are you giving your opinion/advice when you sold out, failed to stay in your race and went with the white at a Whole Foods market as soon as they gave you attention. “Someone out there”- that’s the illogical thinking that made the woman in the OP divorce and whine on to a YouTube channel about finding a Man better than what she had. You don’t need to give ya opinion on a damn thing. You should have been HOH - hard on hogs.

Yo, y'all gotta chill on here :damn:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Ayeeeee
Well if they're giving it :yeshrug:

I would take advantage of what was offered too if I was a lazy, entitled single mother.

This has disaster written all over it.

Hopefully it doesn’t turn out that way.

Maybe he really is separated and will get a divorce and her being a single mother won’t be too much of an issue.

oh and I thought this was only her thought pattern from 2013-2016. 2019-2020 though
:jbhmm:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/40-...ng-to-find-a-man.774708/page-11#post-37388044
Seriously!!! They are still single parents. These dudes really think they are special snowflakes because “I’m taking care of my kids”:mjlol:...

A childless woman doesn’t want that baggage either.

Ohhh awesome point. If he has primary custody that must mean the women he chose to procreate with ain’t shyt..... what does that say about his decision making??

This is why bitter banter is not good for the soul - end up biting your own words when they come back and kick you in the ass. End up in a haze of daze and confusion.
That’s not what she did though. She didn’t date dope boys. She dated celebrities. I’m not taking away Ciara’s bad choice of dating Future. Seriously, he’s gross to me, but reducing her dating choices like they were random degenerates isn’t going to change the fact that she always dated celebrities and her hubby is a celebrity.

you’re a single father though... can you give some perspective? What’s the background on your situation? And if a woman knew it would she still think you’re smart enough to make the right decisions in the future?

If the pickings for black men are small... then one can assume the pickings for black women are as well.
But ummmm.. Classic example of not following your own advice. Seems to be an ongoing issue
Even if Ciara wasn’t a celebrity.. that’s not the point.

you should leave it alone because as you try to defend your position, your hypocrisy shines through. Have a nice day

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC