Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
He killed that bytch:laff:

lol word son, this is now the 3rd clip i've watched from him and this nikka is not for the cupcaking bullshyt they used to

it doesn't mean i agree with everything he says, hell, i don't agree with everything my father taught me and he's my hero. but one thing is for certain, this nikka is on the same shyt i'm on, objective truth to these bytches with no caping. they need it this way on some judge joe brown shyt, the saving from fukk boys and fukk bytches makes them delusional and dumb. you got to be ready to break they heart at a moment's notice

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, they are using the information you gave and drawing their own conclusions.

Conclusions based on limited information that was grabbed from random thread topics that took place before my current relationship (2013- 2016). The only one I said recently was the one about making my SO fat, which anyone with a shred humor would realize it was a joke ( clearly he's fit, duh!!, lol)

I stand behind everything I said. There's no attempt to deflect from me. I will continue to say the same thing today, but it's related to a prior relationship.. with a guy that wasn't very attractive.

Regarding the current thread topic, I still stand behind everything I said here. She's in 40's, she doesn't appear to be asking for something unattainable at her age. She's not a lost cause:yeshrug:.

At least I don't talk about cheating and being a ho or putting my hands on my SO. Everything I said is nothing to be ashamed of. I just don't appreciate anyone thinking that stuff is referring to my current SO because that is completely and utterly false. I have nothing but appreciation for him and he's sexy as hell so y'all need to get out my business and stick to the thread topic.

This is the last thing I'm going to say about my business.

Good day!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Jesus... I’ve just stepped into this thread but goddamn @Nicole0416 is viscous with the receipts. She be pulling shyt up like Columbo. :picard:

Thank god I’m consistent. I might be an a$$hole but I’m honest to a fault.:mjlol:

You’ve got nothing on me @Nicole0416 :ufdup:
:deadrose::deadrose:
Im inquisitive, that's all.
:yeshrug:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
lol word son, this is now the 3rd clip i've watched from him and this nikka is not for the cupcaking bullshyt they used to

it doesn't mean i agree with everything he says, hell, i don't agree with everything my father taught me and he's my hero. but one thing is for certain, this nikka is on the same shyt i'm on, objective truth to these bytches with no caping. they need it this way on some judge joe brown shyt, the saving from fukk boys and fukk bytches makes them delusional and dumb. you got to be ready to break they heart at a moment's notice
I agree with everything you said but the bolded is thee absolute truth. Women will not like you for it but they will respect for spitting the hard truth.

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I agree with everything you said but the bolded is thee absolute truth. Women will not like you for it but they will respect for spitting the hard truth.

facts nikkas gotta get off that 2006 dem franchize boys shyt oh i think they like me. fukk a like my nikka like fickle as fukk. respect me goddamnit i don't need your fukkin approval

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Conclusions based on limited information that was grabbed from random thread topics that took place before my current relationship (2013- 2016). The only one I said recently was the one about making my SO fat, which anyone with a shred humor would realize it was a joke ( clearly he's fit, duh!!, lol)

I stand behind everything I said. There's no attempt to deflect from me. I will continue to say the same thing today, but it's related to a prior relationship.. with a guy that wasn't very attractive.

Regarding the current thread topic, I still stand behind everything I said here. She's in 40's, she doesn't appear to be asking for something unattainable at her age. She's not a lost cause:yeshrug:.

At least I don't talk about cheating and being a ho or putting my hands on my SO. Everything I said is nothing to be ashamed of. I just don't appreciate anyone thinking that stuff is referring to my current SO because that is completely and utterly false. I have nothing but appreciation for him and he's sexy as hell so y'all need to get out my business and stick to the thread topic.

This is the last thing I'm going to say about my business.

Good day!
Don’t play me - that’s information you put out there, cumulative of your experiences. But now people are wrong for questioning you when you have no problem coming for others when you feel a way. You’re the one talking about your boyfriends and exes in this forum and yet I’ve never seen him once claim you as much as you do him. You said he’s a coli poster - Which stands to reason for a reasonable person to ask why so vocal if you are solid with your present situation but yet you continue to project insecurity thread after thread. And I brought up your past quotes to show how you are so judgmental of black men in here yet when it applies to you and yours - you get highly offended and defensive with a different type of energy. Those were all relevant questions. If you don’t want your personal situations discussed then you should keep it off of public boards. If you don’t want people drawing conclusions - then stop putting conflicted hypocritical stances out there for them to connect the dots. Your own verbal cues are what prompted the reaction - I didn’t have to “search” . I came to you with concerns but if you want to resort to the passive subby shyt and make it disrespectful because I have questions based off your responses then that’s your own conscience at play. I could ask why the fuk your boyfriend even feels comfortable with you discussing your personal in here and chopping it up with a men on a mostly male discussion board instead of having one on ones with him, but I didn’t.

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
God forbid someone get out of a relationship they dont wanna be in

You nikkas are more spiteful than the women you complain about :facepalm:

Yes god forbid someone ending their marriage. If she or the children we being beat on or put in danger, or if there was infidelity then okay, leave. But she left a man that she knew what time it was before she married him. We make it so acceptable for people to end marriage over petty reasons or things that could be legitimately worked on, and then wonder why marriage is in the state it is in.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t play me - that’s information you put out there, cumulative of your experiences. You’re the one talking about your boyfriends and exes in this forum and yet I’ve never seen him once claim you as much as you do him. You said he’s a coli poster - Which stands to reason for a reasonable person to ask why so vocal if you are solid with your present situation but yet you continue to project insecurity thread after thread. And I brought up your past quotes to show how you are so judgmental of black men in here yet when it applies to you and yours - you get highly offended and defensive with a different type of energy. Those were all relevant questions. If you don’t want your personal situations discussed then you should keep it off of public boards. Your own verbal cues are what prompted the reaction - I didn’t have to “search” .

if I want to talk about certain topics and want to combat certain conclusions reached about women after a certain age then that is my prerogative.

The posts that you are referencing were made years ago and I will stand by them today, but they are not a reflection of my current relationship (again the posts were made prior to it) .. They weren't even that personal, lol. I would tell a stranger on the street the same things I said here. It's not like they're something I need to hide.

We will all do what we want, right? so if you want to keep referencing previous posts I made years ago whenever I say something you disagree with, girl have it. It aint gonna stop me, lol.

I can willingly acknowledge when I'm wrong, but in this instance I'm not conceding because I don't believe I am.

We can agree to disagree and you pulling up old posts will get you daps, but it won't change my opinion.

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
He’s finna gain like 30k subs in a month. There are some women out there who still want the truth from a man, and he’s out there serving it up to them.

:yeshrug:

For those women who don’t like it, there’s always Steve Harvey, Derrick Jaxn and a host of others, who’ll take your money and sell you dreams

Last edited:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
if I want to talk about certain topics and want to combat certain conclusions reached about women after a certain age then that is my prerogative.

The posts that you are referencing were made years ago and I will stand by them today, but they are not a reflection of my current relationship (again the posts were made prior to it) .. They weren't even that personal, lol. I would tell a stranger on the street the same things I said here. It's not like they're something I need to hide.

We will all do what we want, right? so if you want to keep referencing previous posts I made years ago whenever I say something you disagree with, girl have it. It aint gonna stop me, lol.

I can willingly acknowledge when I'm wrong, but in this instance I'm not conceding because I don't believe I am.

We can agree to disagree and you pulling up old posts will get you daps, but it won't change my opinion.
You are willing to admit when you’re wrong but in this instance your not conceding because you don’t feel that you are. Interesting....

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Fat old broke men aren't under any illusion. They know they aren't fukking anything better than an older, broker, fatter woman unless he's paying.

Why are so many men oppose to women receiving this truth? A lot of medicines are nasty, but it's necessary to heal. The truth is necessary.
And fat old black women aren't under any illusion either for the most part.