Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea admitting low key she settled for her guy because he treated her good, but he wasn't her first choice and I'd imagine her relationship would be awkward if she ran into a more handsome man who treated her just as well.

WTH???!!! Stop playin'!!! Those posts were from early 2016. I was single talking about an ex-boyfriend. Y'all are really trying it.

If y'all want some negs keep trying to re-write history.

Daps
That hard cold facts :wow:

Now if she look like this shorty who is 42 then it would be a different story.

The only thing I disagree with is her being ”done”. She can find someone around her level or go back to her husband like the brother suggested.

He also went in on the brothers too. I honestly wouldn't take advice from a person who is not married but I won't disregard any information if it make sense. :manny:

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Women be like....

This is my ex, I hate him
9cd3159cd0bb4650ec49208d8f8eebe1.jpg

This is my current boyfriend, he treats me good.
5dcce2e0bc3df.image.jpg

What are you so insecure about? That was a long time ago :dahell:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nah I would definitely shoot the 5 but ok playa:yeshrug:. Enjoy!
That's what everybody says online when they don't see the other person or know that other person can or can't do. That's just reality and if you roll like this IRL like I said your only chance of winning is shooting me. Either way my main point still stands I didn't disagree with dude just said I'm not surprised when people ask to see their credentials. You say you a street nikka and act like nobody ask for proof of cats work? Come on my guy keep it real.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Where are you getting this generalizations from? You running into fat women in their 40's who think they gonna bag Michael B Jordan?
Are you telling me there’s isn’t women outside of the internet that are in their 40s and overweight who think they can’t get Michael B Jordan?

I’m not talking about celebrities though. I’m talking about dudes who make 6 figures or more.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
WTH???!!! Stop playin'!!! Those posts were from early 2016. I was single talking about an ex-boyfriend. Y'all are really trying it.

If y'all want some negs keep trying to re-write history.
Nah, they are using the information you gave and drawing their own conclusions.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Are you telling me there’s isn’t women outside of the internet that are in their 40s and overweight who think they can’t get Michael B Jordan?

I’m not talking about celebrities though. I’m talking about dudes who make 6 figures or more.
Some maybe, but the majority fukk no. Just like I'm sure it's some fat nikkas in their 40's who think they can pull a dime.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
That hard cold facts :wow:

Now if she look like this shorty who is 42 then it would be a different story.

The only thing I disagree with is her being ”done”. She can find someone around her level or go back to her husband like the brother suggested.

He also went in on the brothers too. I honestly wouldn't take advice from a person who is not married but I won't disregard any information if it make sense. :manny:

I agree. There’s somebody for everybody. I be watching the TLC show My 600lbs life...a few of them chicks be big as hell and still got a boyfriend. If them chicks on there can get a man she can too. Just goes to show what a did fence in mentality and personality can hold a chick back from having. If she changes her mindset and she’d have a man immediately.