Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You do a lot of projecting and I’m sure the insecurity carries over into your new relationship. Based on observation alone between how you bring up your old relationships

I’m just speaking bc my brothers have dated various women and I’ve seen this trend on repeat since I was the one as the female voice of reason for their situations.

How would you feel if your boyfriend said this about you (even though this was about your ex) - what if a man said this about a woman. You mean to tell me you wouldn’t feel offended?
Oh my god:dead:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You asked me a straight up question that was already explained in the first post before dudes asked all them dumb questions. When that's the case it feels like you're on some feminine shyt. There is no point to argue stupid I said from jump my main point was I'm not surprised if people ask what dudes qualifications are. If you can't understand that I can't help you.

I don't care who you are my guy that shyt means nothing to me. All this I'm a real nikka blah blah blah you're not the only one. In the real world you wouldn't ask me shyt you only try to shoot me. Nothing passive about anything I said. Truth of the matter is if you were so concerned you would've went back to the begining of the convo to see what I said and saw what I was talking about to see that dude asked a bunch of questions that don't have shyt to do with my main point. Again my stupid on this issue friend there is nothing to argue you want to be right but you're just looking stupid so maybe you should take your own advice and shyt the fukk up on this one.
Nah I would definitely shoot the 5 but ok playa:yeshrug:. Enjoy!

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Speaking of water weight- you’re married to a white slab of pig fat with a body as wide as all outdoors. Why don’t you IR married ones (male and female) just sit this out and shut up. How the fuk are you giving your opinion/advice when you sold out, failed to stay in your race and went with the white at a Whole Foods market as soon as they gave you attention. “Someone out there”- that’s the illogical thinking that made the woman in the OP divorce and whine on to a YouTube channel about finding a Man better than what she had. You don’t need to give ya opinion on a damn thing. You should have been HOH - hard on hogs.
:dead: When are y’all going to learn to stop half stepping with Nicole. :deadrose: She is at 100 at all times so if you are going to come at her you best act accordingly :dead:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
why does this dude always sum up peoples hesitation to personal questions as "not being proud of the answer" ?. Not everyone is immediately receptive to privacy invasive questions even when they initiated the call. I'm very cagey and it ain't because i'm ashamed.
But they know the drill. Why participate in something freely that has non negotiable rules which you knew existed before you participated? And 10/10 times the ones who hesitate and try to dance around the question always reveal some bullshyt after being pressed for an answer. They can always book a one on one consult if they don't want to reveal information on his podcast. :yeshrug:

Daps

men and women alike need to put in the work . I don't like these women that use a degree to over compensate for being fat or just don't want to work on thing internally . Dudes gotta sop letting women show up and just breath and that's it yall making the game bad. Hit the weight room consistently and that will help your self esteem for a lot of you ...

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
He's right in that a 42 year old single mom generally isn't going to have the best of options.

I understand women like to deflect and you have to push get a straight answer from them, as uncomfortable as it is, he's 100% right on the money in that respect.

I have a few problems with him in this segment.
He's pretty disingenuous at times, things are not at all black and white. Nuance exists.
Yes, their roles were flipped but this isn't the 1950's. Two steady incomes is the way to go in the 21st Century. She's right to have reservations about her husband not working, as would a man have concerns about their wife not working in this day and age. Especially on a Teacher's aide salary. fukk off. They were never financially comfortable.

Ideally, yes, it would be good for the husband to make enough so that their partner doesn't have to work. But this isn't everyone's situation.
I say husband because the wife making more causes problems. Wife lowkey resents and doesn't respect her husband in that situation, women will never admit it. It's easier to shoulder the burden as a man because society expects us to.

It seems to me, that it was a bit of schadenfreude on his part. Basically saying, "you were married to by all accounts, a good man (and he was), and you fukked it up".
Not simping but it seemed a bit cruel. Maybe I'm just too young, inexperienced and not jaded yet.

She, admittedly, fukked up talking shyt about her ex at the start of the divorce. It's more her fault than her ex-husbands, it seems. Him not working could have been discussed and worked out, though I'm not sure if it even was.
Women really do inflate their worth.

Beyond that, I did learn some things from his segment. I'm usually pretty polite, I've never actually pushed like Kevin has, consistently at least. Then again, she wanted something from him. He had the opening to push since the power imbalance was in his favor.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He said, "For you to have a chance you'd have to be gorgeous. If you was gorgeous you wouldn't be calling."

:wow:

That hard cold facts :wow:

Now if she look like this shorty who is 42 then it would be a different story.

The only thing I disagree with is her being ”done”. She can find someone around her level or go back to her husband like the brother suggested.

He also went in on the brothers too. I honestly wouldn't take advice from a person who is not married but I won't disregard any information if it make sense. :manny:

Daps
That hard cold facts :wow:

Now if she look like this shorty who is 42 then it would be a different story.

The only thing I disagree with is her being ”done”. She can find someone around her level or go back to her husband like the brother suggested.

He also went in on the brothers too. I honestly wouldn't take advice from a person who is not married but I won't disregard any information if it make sense. :manny:

fam she is alright but them knee caps look like neck bones legs is fat as hell :francis:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Whatever path she chooses to take with her life - be it go back to her ex-husband, go at it alone or try to go get another man - she would likely do worlds of wonders for her self-esteem, her physical health and her wallet if she focuses first on losing a significant amount of weight and looking at how she can increase her earning potential. This was a depressing listen for reasons other than Mr. Samuel's highlighting the reasons she cannot find a mate. If she is able to find a new relationship, it would behoove her to go into it as healthy and whole as possible.
That’s the absolute truth really. People have a issue with how he said it which is weird. Men get straight to the point. We aren’t going to go around it to make you feel better. Our women are in the state of fantasy because they were told you can be 42 with kids and overweight. someone who is well off will except them with them as is. The higher caliber the man the more option he as. It’s not about what you “feel” you deserve.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
"if you were gorgeous, you wouldn't be calling"
full

This right here was some shyt you'd hear in a movie and the whole theater goes :wow:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
That’s the absolute truth really. People have a issue with how he said it which is weird. Men get straight to the point. We aren’t going to go around it to make you feel better. Our women are in the state of fantasy because they were told you can be 42 with kids and overweight. someone who is well off will except them with them as is. The higher caliber the man the more option he as. It’s not about what you “feel” you deserve.
Where are you getting this generalizations from? You running into fat women in their 40's who think they gonna bag Michael B Jordan?