Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I don't particularly believe that a woman can love a man the same if the attraction component isn’t there
I didn’t use to believe this when I was younger but this is gospel. Yes, a woman can find other qualities in a man attractive but you can’t force that raw animal attraction.

I’ve seen the difference between women who look at their man like “that’s my baby” like they’re a snuggly bear. Then I’ve seen women who look at their man like they’re ready to jump on their dikk on command.

The two truly aren’t comparable. If my woman isn’t looking at me with butterflies in her stomach, her legs tingling and her eyes fixed on me like a meal and she hasn’t eaten in weeks, then I don’t want it.
full

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Whatever path she chooses to take with her life - be it go back to her ex-husband, go at it alone or try to go get another man - she would likely do worlds of wonders for her self-esteem, her physical health and her wallet if she focuses first on losing a significant amount of weight and looking at how she can increase her earning potential. This was a depressing listen for reasons other than Mr. Samuel's highlighting the reasons she cannot find a mate. If she is able to find a new relationship, it would behoove her to go into it as healthy and whole as possible.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He asked you this.

You proceeded with this....

You are agreeing. But you have a issue with nikkas agreeing with what you also agree with.

I would rather you nikkas just come out and “say I already knew this. You nikkas don’t know shyt. Y’all listening to some nikka on YouTube. Go outside like me”.
:mjlol: I would respect that a little more.
Sir are you on something? My main point even in the first post to dude was you're expecting for people esp those that disagree to not ask what his qualifications are. None of my post ever said jack shyt about not fukking agreeing with dudes message smfh. You're trying to hit me on some gotcha shyt but making yourself look stupid on this one fam. I would "respect" if you wasn't trying to look for some gotcha shyt on that female energy when I never said I disagreed with what dude said right here. You nikkas keep strawmnanning shyt the fukk up when I never said I disagreed with dudes point on this issue. I keep saying someone asking what a person qualifications are isn't an unreasonable ask. Maybe because its a lot of typing instead of just saying that you're confusing your self but that's all I'm saying.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
She didn't want to continue to share a life with a man she didn't want to be with anymore. :unimpressed:
You don't have to go through a significant abuse or infidelity experience to divorce your partner who isn't bringing any income into the household.
That is fine if this was some live in boyfriend, but that was her husband. What happened to "for better for worse, for richer for poorer" part of the wedding vows they most likely took? And she still has no man or husband so she is getting the same amount of money in a more dysfunctional home situation.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Sir are you on something? My main point even in the first post to dude was you're expecting for people esp those that disagree to not ask what his qualifications are. None of my post ever said jack shyt about not fukking agreeing with dudes message smfh. You're trying to hit me on some gotcha shyt but making yourself look stupid on this one fam. I would "respect" if you wasn't trying to look for some gotcha shyt on that female energy when I never said I disagreed with what dude said right here. You nikkas keep strawmnanning shyt the fukk up when I never said I disagreed with dudes point on this issue. I keep saying someone asking what a person qualifications are isn't an unreasonable ask. Maybe because its a lot of typing instead of just saying that you're confusing your self but that's all I'm saying.
I asked you a straight up question. You answered it. I showed you evidence of you agreeing with him but still I couldn’t quite understand the issue.

and now you’re saying I’m on some female energy. Im arguing the point. Which men do, not your assaulting your character.

But I’ll play Lil nikka. There’s no female shyt over here. Unlike many on here, I am who I am. That’s me in my avatar. Not no character, not no rapper. A nikka that live in the real world. And in the real world I’d ask you if you want to shoot the 5. That fake passive aggressive shyt is for the birds. Either argue the point or shut the fukk up. Simple Lil homie!!

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You can measure how attracted a woman is to a man by how much bullshyt she's willing to put up with to be with him.

Average and ugly gang got to pay the bills. And he better not have no attitude about it.:lolbron:
Handsome gang can be on her couch, he just gotta pay for his fare. Y'all know I'm right.
You ain’t lying:pachaha:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i actually agree with some of the things he says but why is he so hostile all the time?

Because being cuddled has led to the majority of his callers being in the situation they are in, they at least need one hostile voice in their life especially when we are talking about people who should have left kiddy thinking behind years ago.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She divorced him because he didn't have "any" money :dead:
Why would you want to stay married to someone who is consistently unemployed :deadrose:
Through richer or poorer. She took those vows. Then broke them. Now she is 42, obese and asking for dating advice on YouTube :yeshrug:

Daps
He’s not being rude..
He’s being honest..
When you get to a certain age..
You not trying to hear all that juelzing..
When people ask for advice..
99% just want confirmation on what they already feel..
Anytime you try to tell them anything else..
You become a dream killer/rude/non-tactful..
Sometimes feeding people sugar pills..
Is to their detriment and they never learn..
These women out here want Idris Elba/Trevante Rhodes
But 42 and overweight:russ:
The same could be applied to brehs..
You wanna fukk Draya..
But don’t have the funds to up keep a “bad bytch”:francis:
Both sexes are delusional and there is nothing wrong..
With hard doses of truth..
The problem now days is everybody wants to be coddled..
I can tell a lot of you haven’t been around the older generation..
This nikka is lightweight when it comes to this word play..
He is actually hitting them with light jabs..
My uncles would have said shyt to her..
That would have her on suicide watch:mjlol:

I like how the real nikka coming threw . If she would have called into patrice's shows he would be like listen you over weight and you not trying to better life just post you picture on sweetfatty.com and call it good . Hopefully ma'ma you get you a ruben studdard type nikka that play playstation and has a job . :mjlol::russ:. I can t stand this PC generation everything hurt these nikkas feelings . If you fat hit weight room and better aseptically if you going to be in the dating game . The problem is women dont want to work that hard to KEEP a man....they wanna do just enough .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I asked you a straight up question. You answered it. I showed you evidence of you agreeing with him but still I couldn’t quite understand the issue.

and now you’re saying I’m on some female energy. I arguing the point. Which men do, not your character.

But I’ll play Lil nikka. There’s no female shyt over here. Unlike many on here, I am who I am. That’s me in my avatar. Not no character, not no rapper. A nikka that live in the real world. And in the real world I’d ask you if you want to shoot the 5. That fake passive aggressive shyt is for the birds. Either argue the point or shut the fukk up. Simple Lil homie!!
You asked me a straight up question that was already explained in the first post before dudes asked all them dumb questions. When that's the case it feels like you're on some feminine shyt. There is no point to argue stupid I said from jump my main point was I'm not surprised if people ask what dudes qualifications are. If you can't understand that I can't help you.

I don't care who you are my guy that shyt means nothing to me. All this I'm a real nikka blah blah blah you're not the only one. In the real world you wouldn't ask me shyt you only try to shoot me. Nothing passive about anything I said. Truth of the matter is if you were so concerned you would've went back to the begining of the convo to see what I said and saw what I was talking about to see that dude asked a bunch of questions that don't have shyt to do with my main point. Again my stupid on this issue friend there is nothing to argue you want to be right but you're just looking stupid so maybe you should take your own advice and shyt the fukk up on this one.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not mad at Chelsea, she realized she had to get with a lesser attractive male that would treat her better than her ex. I don't particularly believe that a woman can love a man the same if the attraction component isn't there, they can be together but when you take your ex to exotic places, that's some reverse simping, that's what men do when they try to get the baddies to be with them.

WTH???!?

Are you talking about me? :pachaha:

If you are.... you have no idea what you're talking about.

Last edited: