Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
CAC dudes aint cuffing delusional black women that are overweight. :mjlol:

That boat sailed away for them. They should have gotten a CAC daddy back before 2020.
Even then they weren’t checking for them. I tell you, before I knew that these type of black women existed, I did not pay any attention to any of this stuff going on.

All these bytches do is poison people's minds with their negative thinking. Even if they aren’t c00ns delusional crazy women are not good either because as you can see when they don’t get what they will take all of their time to do crazy shyt.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Even then they weren’t checking for them. I tell you, before I knew that these type of black women existed, I did not pay any attention to any of this stuff going on.

All these bytches do is poison people's minds with their negative thinking. Even if they aren’t c00ns delusional crazy women are not good either because as you can see when they don’t get what they will take all of their time to do crazy shyt.

The bedwenching Black woman that shyt on black men, calling us "broke" have no clue on economics

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
If homeboy had any chinks in the armour, he should have been completely upfront...

It was only a matter of time before he got clapped back...shyt comes with the territory....

You not gonna attack anyone and expect for it not to be smoke coming in return...

When he asked homeboy if he had a big dikk, that was a major red flag:hubie:

If he asked that shyt sober, imagine when he got a few drinks in him...:heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Why can't i see the pic of his wife?

I do believe he's claimed one bio daughter, one step child.

With two divorces under his belt, I'd imagine he got plenty of court enforced, pecuniary responsibilities. :usure: The timespan of said responsibilities likely overlapped with the periods he wasn't doing well. Following manosphere conventional wisdom, these responsibilities might also be why he owns nothing in his name.

This is an easily managed 'scandal.'

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
If you want to know who rules over you...look to see who you can't criticize :wow:

The matriarchs couldn't STAND this man holding women accountable and bursting their delusional bubbles with reality...so much so that they tried to shame the women that called in on his show:mjlol:

All the while, brehs channel and message keeps growing exponentially :wow:

The usual shaming language they use when you hold then accountable (you hate bw, you gay, who hurt you, but yo mom black, incel) didn't work so The panda bears are bringing out the nukes for breh :ohlawd:

Expect this "new information" to go extremely viral, broads lookin for a come-up will suddenly and coincidentally "come forward" and they may sprinkle some "former male lovers" coming out too. :dame:

All this because he called an average broad average :francis:
Soon they will start labeling any non-combative chick who receives advice from him as a Pick-Me

These broads having sleepless nights from seeing their bird brain logic virally get picked apart and realizing that the majority viewers think they’re a joke, including women with sense.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Why can't i see the pic of his wife?

I do believe he's claimed one bio daughter, one step child.

With two divorces under his belt, I'd imagine he got plenty of court enforced, pecuniary responsibilities. :usure: The timespan of said responsibilities likely overlapped with the periods he wasn't doing well. Following manosphere conventional wisdom, these responsibilities might also be why he owns nothing in his name.

This is an easily managed 'scandal.'

This is like all the Black Youtubers in this situation It could easily be proven or disproven by even a halfway competent Black Blog, but no one really cares to look into it, so no one will really know unless someone comes forward.

Tommy Sotomayor claimed to be a six figure earning IBM exec that gave it up to be a youtuber. Noone cared enough to make a simple phone call.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thing is this child, is this not the one that he was a Stepfather to?:jbhmm:

They can try to end him as much as they want, the stones have already been gathered
ZdOKSpF.png

EVCM6rI.gif

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
My thing is this child, is this not the one that he was a Stepfather to?:jbhmm:

They can try to end him as much as they want, the stones have already been gathered
ZdOKSpF.png
Nah, he has a daughter with his first wife, and was step daddy to the second who I believe was the asian.

I also saw that his 1st ex wife used to act too, they really found information on her. They got pics with him and his daughter too, fukkin crazy bytches.