Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

Could be bullshyt. But I called it ages ago: this dude is gay and it's gonna come out eventually.

If black folk spent more time reading books instead of obsessing over people sexuality we'd be much further along. pathetic

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
With all the notoriety this guys been getting, his rise might be contrived. He might be some kind of boule negro considering he reps fraternities.

I'm just waiting to see if he'll start promoting luciferian doctrines down the line to his followers (being black males)
Kev has officially arrived. Dumb conspiracy theories have started to emerge.

I hope all black men are watching. Your success is a threat to the system. Ive seen this quite a bit in my personal life also. Pathetic

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Shiiiid. They love that nikka more than men do. He's here to stay.
Fax

Its like those women who seem to like men MORE when the man is uninterested in them and tells them bluntly to their face that they're not interested. Its a strange masochism. They know what he's like, and they've watched his show, but they still call up to argue with him and get muted. I think they really do love and hate this man at the same time.

invalid

Banned
Daps

Could be bullshyt. But I called it ages ago: this dude is gay and it's gonna come out eventually.

I mean I think he is but the black community still in the stone ages if they think throwing around gay in 2021 is still an insult or gone fukk some body up.

Might as well try to find something else. :francis:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You want him too be gay so bad
I don’t. But I have a problem with every YouTube daddy this forum gravitates to. Sometimes I agree with Kevin but the more I listen, the more his game becomes obvious. He’s not talking to successful men, nor is he talking to successful women. He’s talking to losers who want to be entertained by the mockery and misery of others.

It’s clear that it’s easy to trick people who have no frame of success or who don’t know successful people. Who do doctors marry? Who do lawyers marry? Who do engineers marry? Sure some of these men marry a homemaker who stays home and tends the house. But most high earning men are looking for someone who makes similar money or has similar status. I grew up with a doctor dad and a house maker mom. I remember how, when we finally "made it" and moved to a better area, my mom was looked down on because all the other successful men in the neighborhood or functions were married to career women. Career women who...worked all day, hired a nanny (or grandma) to take care of the kids, usually didn't cook, etc. So when I listen to Kevin spin ducktales about High Value Males and what they want, I can't help but laugh. This dude is banking on his audience being primarily black, and primary not career professionals. Yall don't get tired of this dude talking down, and tricking you?

invalid

Banned
Daps
Fax

Its like those women who seem to like men MORE when the man is uninterested in them and tells them bluntly to their face that they're not interested. Its a strange masochism. They know what he's like, and they've watched his show, but they still call up to argue with him and get muted. I think they really do love and hate this man at the same time.

It's like women have a sexual fetish for being degraded. :ohhh:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I mean I think he is but the black community still in the stone ages if they think throwing around gay in 2021 is an insult or gone fukk some body up.

Might as well try to find something else. :francis:
Its bizarre how badly some people want him to be gay. Attack his assumptions and his points. State how he's wrong about the things he says or criticize his presentation. You could potentially make a salient point. Instead what we get is "yeah but that nikka gay tho" like that means something.

Nagarjuna

All Star
Daps

Im not sure what's worse, the people who spend hours listening to internet gurus as surrogate father figures and take their words as gospel, or the people who spend hours digging and researching (and lying) because of jealousy and hate.

At any rate, watching Kevin gain popularity has been interesting. I wish the brother the best.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I actually this is going to backfire. Especially if it ain’t true. There will be more than enough black men that will get behind him.

Imagine telling the truth and shyt like this happen. More and more black men are getting fed up. Only nikkas will be around are those jockeying for p*ssy and pandering.

Side Note: from my understanding he has step child. He has no kids.... But I could be wrong....

I hope it does backfire and these simps, they disgust me:scust:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Before Kevin took off last summer he would call black men cheap in his old Livestreams for tailoring their own clothes or any work that could be outsourced for $20 an hour or less.

He needs to take his own advice and get a ruthless online legal team. People straight jacking his content and making false claims about him with no ramifications. I bet he netted at least a quarter million the second half of 2020 but he's behind on child support? I doubt it.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
If black folk spent more time reading books instead of obsessing over people sexuality we'd be much further along. pathetic
Kev has officially arrived. Dumb conspiracy theories have started to emerge.

I hope all black men are watching. Your success is a threat to the system. Ive seen this quite a bit in my personal life also. Pathetic

Thread/