Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
So Kevin wasn’t making 6 figures before he got big last year?:patrice: I thought he was a sales engineer.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
People hate looking in the mirror and seeing themselves for who they are with no filter. Self-awareness is scary to most people and they hate being direct.

Ignorance is bliss, but it comes at the price of stunted growth. The truth hurts when the lie is more comfortable.

His content makes me examine myself as a man and seek to be a better version of me. I get that, for most, it triggers them that there is work to do that they don't want to do.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don't have a problem with him, but he looks like a moist Tracy McGrady.
1*2t5qCxqsmVCxKIZheQu0lA.jpeg

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s going to get ugly.

Breh is making too much money and taking money out of the pockets of a lot of staples on the Black woman “feel goodism” circuit.

He should expect them to increase their efforts to diminish and discredit him.
This shyt is kinda crazy.... dog they got the gun and they ain’t giving it up. You can’t do anything to disturb that peace now. Even if it’s the truth. Wild

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
So Kevin wasn’t making 6 figures before he got big last year?:patrice: I thought he was a sales engineer.
Worked for upper level comcast doing large contracts/sales. He was married twice. First marriage had a daughter and second marriage was a step father.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
They got whole rooms on Clubhouse talking about him, plotting to “take him down”

:dwillhuh:

talking about they found his ex wife and are gonna expose him

:mjlol:
Before I saw on the wench site that they have a pic of his ex wife, what she does, etc. and they even have a picture of them on their wedding day. They also have his daughter and his mugshot on there.

They say people who watch him have no lives, but these bytches really watching all of his videos, lives that he used to be on with other channels, clips of him saying stuff, pics of his ex-wife and daughter, now they want to form together to take him down because he’s making foolish women look stupid in front of the world.

Dude is trying to have these bytches put respect on Black men’s names, and this the thanks he gets.

These black women and c00n black men digging deep to hurt KS.

Last edited:

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
If you want to know who rules over you...look to see who you can't criticize :wow:

The matriarchs couldn't STAND this man holding women accountable and bursting their delusional bubbles with reality...so much so that they tried to shame the women that called in on his show:mjlol:

All the while, brehs channel and message keeps growing exponentially :wow:

The usual shaming language they use when you hold then accountable (you hate bw, you gay, who hurt you, but yo mom black, incel) didn't work so The panda bears are bringing out the nukes for breh :ohlawd:

Expect this "new information" to go extremely viral, broads lookin for a come-up will suddenly and coincidentally "come forward" and they may sprinkle some "former male lovers" coming out too. :dame:

All this because he called an average broad average :francis:

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
If these broads put that effort on taking down KS, and put it towards taking down white supremacists, the world would be a much better place. These feminist thots are off-code and traitors.
They want a cac daddy.