Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Funny how these broads get extra resourceful on men that they hate, but never on the superficial dude that they wanna fukk :mjlol:

They gotten their asses handed to them.
What’s most ironic is they have no smoke for these c00n ass rappers and the like. You can’t make it up.
They even found his dating profile. These women always talk about how busy they are, how attractive they are, how much money they make, but they stay worryin about Black men and KS.

You can tell they’re single, and if they are in a relationship, they gotta be bored out they minds or with someone they don’t really like to be this pressed about it.

wastedmermaid

Superstar
Daps
They don't even give af about actually arguing or disproving any of his actual points he makes. They just want to silence him. After the usual shaming tactics that normally set BM straight didn't work (you gay, you hate women, you broke, etc.) they've now progressed to trying to dig up any dirt possible.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This cat got half the black population in a power struggle with the opposite gender right when they need to be unified the most... this guy is a plant.
Dude you funny as hell lmao. He’s doing the exact opposite lmao.

He is literally telling women to not look down on brothers who aren’t high earners or who work in blue collar fields.

He’s trying to get these women to have a man instead of doing bad all by themselves.

:russ::mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude you funny as hell lmao. He’s doing the exact opposite lmao.

He is literally telling women to not look down on brothers who aren’t high earners or who work in blue collar fields.

He’s trying to get these women to have a man instead of doing bad all by themselves.

:russ::mjlol:

Thats what he been doing he actually had single people getting together in his Facebook group and planning for marriage

Is it not a good thing?

:gucci:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
They don't even give af about actually arguing or disproving any of his actual points he makes. They just want to silence him. After the usual shaming tactics that normally set BM straight didn't work (you gay, you hate women, you broke, etc.) they've now progressed to trying to dig up any dirt possible.
Breh its a wrap in this country. Most folks can hope to do is destroy and rebuild with those who survive whats happening.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I really can’t understand why hate on the man as a man. Call him what you want, but as a man why are you worrying about him calling out delusional women who themselves call into the show on their own free will with their stupid logic!!??

These women do it to themselves and sucks simps come to save them every time.

He even said it himself that “these chicks aren’t gonna give you p*ssy.”

He’s literally biggin up Black men every night and this happens.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I be dying when these women call up ready to unleash on Kevin. Talking about, "I'm married, I got kids, I got a 6 figure income, I got this and that..."

And Kevin be like, "ok so why you here? Go enjoy your marriage. This show ain't for you."

:mjlol:
Married women are like 25 percent of his audience lol

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Great point. Somehow, they will deal with a man for months or years and not know he is married! :duck: Or somehow they will be totally oblivious to the fact that a dude they are dealing with has 5 kids scattered around town by several women. :duck:

Yet, they can become FBI-skilled detectives when it comes to getting “tea” on Black men they want to destroy. :unimpressed:

These birdbrain hoes like drama and be gossip of other women's conversations.