Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, he has a daughter with his first wife, and was step daddy to the second who I believe was the asian.

I also saw that his 1st ex wife used to act too, they really found information on her. They got pics with him and his daughter too, fukkin crazy bytches.

Funny how these broads get extra resourceful on men that they hate, but never on the superficial dude that they wanna fukk :mjlol:

They gotten their asses handed to them.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Before I saw on the wench site that they have a pic of his ex wife, what she does, etc. and they even have a picture of them on their wedding day. They also have his daughter and his mugshot on there.

They say people who watch him have no lives, but these bytches really watching all of his videos, lives that he used to be on with other channels, clips of him saying stuff, pics of his ex-wife and daughter, now they want to form together to take him down because he’s making foolish women look stupid in front of the world.

Dude is trying to have these bytches put respect on Black men’s names, and this the thanks he gets.

These black women and c00n black men digging deep to hurt KS.
What’s most ironic is they have no smoke for these c00n ass rappers and the like. You can’t make it up.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
This cat got half the black population in a power struggle with the opposite gender right when they need to be unified the most... this guy is a plant.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
People hate looking in the mirror and seeing themselves for who they are with no filter. Self-awareness is scary to most people and they hate being direct.

Ignorance is bliss, but it comes at the price of stunted growth. The truth hurts when the lie is more comfortable.

His content makes me examine myself as a man and seek to be a better version of me. I get that, for most, it triggers them that there is work to do that they don't want to do.
Right, I'll be looking at myself critically to see how I can improve my value to the world. I guess people want to be lied to and told they're special instead of putting in the work to actually get on that level.:snoop:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
If homeboy had any chinks in the armour, he should have been completely upfront...

It was only a matter of time before he got clapped back...shyt comes with the territory....

You not gonna attack anyone and expect for it not to be smoke coming in return...

When he asked homeboy if he had a big dikk, that was a major red flag:hubie:

If he asked that shyt sober, imagine when he got a few drinks in him...:heh:
The funniest shyt when nikkas bring this up I laugh. Like aight gets your jokes off. After awhile do, you are a grown ass man. You can’t see the logic in what he was saying.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Funny how these broads get extra resourceful on men that they hate, but never on the superficial dude that they wanna fukk :mjlol:

They gotten their asses handed to them.

Great point. Somehow, they will deal with a man for months or years and not know he is married! :duck: Or somehow they will be totally oblivious to the fact that a dude they are dealing with has 5 kids scattered around town by several women. :duck:

Yet, they can become FBI-skilled detectives when it comes to getting “tea” on Black men they want to destroy. :unimpressed:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Great point. Somehow, they will deal with a man for months or years and not know he is married! :duck:
THANK YOU, let me see if i can rep. My mother was mistress and official arm candy to a hv(b)m for decades. Harlem ain't that big. Everybody was aware. The wife knew, his brothers knew, coworkers knew, nikkas at his fave spots knew, the sons knew.

Wasnt no social media. nikkas still knew tho. :heh:

Tangentially related: Im so tired of hoes and side pieces not knowing they place. :beli: I don't have this issue personally, but bytch, just be happy. Like, thats the game. Moms was just telling me how she wished she'd had his baby bc she truly loved him, and him her, but it was inappropriate under the circumstances.

That's the difference between the old school and the new. :francis:

Eta: @mamba, they still telling me i can't rep. :martin:

@Houston911, @Barnett114 wtf? I would like to rep this man. :stopitslime:

Last edited: