Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
how can you guilt and shame a woman living her best life? She isn't paying attention to you lol. No such thing as a logical woman breh. It boils down to the men. I think you all really think you can change people who can't be saved.

No, but those logical women that you think that dont exist, are the same individuals that have the power to change society into a better place.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If you are a man you know damn well he gay. But I’m not about to front like some people don’t need to hear the shyt he say. Naw it’s nothing ground breaking. It’s just a regular dude on YouTube, but Some of these people really be doing some deep self evaluations they ain’t never done before. I watch every now and then only for the comedy. And dude mad disrespectful. But some of the women that call in need the reality checks . Men too and atleast he speak in a way that resonate with them to be fair and say shyt that should be common sense, but be things women never heard spoken directly to them that needed to be said :manny:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I actually this is going to backfire. Especially if it ain’t true. There will be more than enough black men that will get behind him.

Imagine telling the truth and shyt like this happen. More and more black men are getting fed up. Only nikkas will be around are those jockeying for p*ssy and pandering.

Side Note: from my understanding he has step child. He has no kids.... But I could be wrong....

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I actually this is going to backfire. Especially if it ain’t true. There will be more than enough black men that will get behind him.

Imagine telling the truth and shyt like this happen. More and more black men are getting fed up. Only nikkas will be around are those jockeying for p*ssy and pandering.

Side Note: from my understanding he has step child. He has no kids.... But I could be wrong....

he has a kid

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
With all the notoriety this guys been getting, his rise might be contrived. He might be some kind of boulé negro considering he reps fraternities.

I'm just waiting to see if he'll start promoting luciferian doctrines down the line to his followers (being black males)