Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can’t say he was wrong. It extends to men so I deeply understand where he’s coming from: when I wasn’t making money in my body looked like shyt, I of course Had nothing but the wackiest of options and I excepted it because that’s what I offered. Eventually you get tired of being wack and excepting wack people.

Unfortunately some things have an expiration date and getting old and flabby and sick does not afford you the opportunity to go back in time and play things differently.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Tyler Perry is at fault for homegirl. You hate to see it.
:mjlol::deadmanny:
Tyler perry, Steve Harvey and other dude Derrick (whatever his name is) made a following, millions and a whole bag off of delusions. Now when shyt hits the fan, all the “think like a man” segment are running around desperate at 40-50s “I do need a man, why don’t I have a man, I’m lonely and unfulfilled without a man :sadcam:
Fast forward yrs later - Tyler and Steve have no solutions and left them hanging on to a fantasy and a dream. But they’ve been calling me a “pick me” for years when I tried to speak on it, saying that’s not the way, so what do I know :coffee: I know I’m not complaining about the lack of or voicing discontent about relationships on male dominated platforms or call in shows.:whistle:

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, people need to know their limitations. You knew you weren’t a catch in your college age years so you improved your appearance and focused on other areas. I know that ideally, my having 2 kids even though I check a lot of other boxes is not the optimal situation but I’m not going to shame or browbeat men into submission for not accepting my situation - instead I focus on the resources that I have.

I think the issue with you is that you come on here repeatedly with the negative insinuations toward men but yet you claim to be in such a positive rewarding relationship. That’s an immediate disconnect bc how is your man (fiancé) okay with you on here speaking all the vitriol - it kind of makes him look questionable bc you’re supposed to be representative of him. That’s what I think most people are having trouble piecing together. It’s like you put all this antagonistic energy out there when you should put that into your own relationship. or if you were truly happy then why so much venting? I’m not coming at you disrespectful, it’s just a lot of flags of double talk/confusion that I see in your commenting.

My relationship has absolutely nothing to do with how I speak on here. He doesn’t act like any of the men I argue with on here. He actually has a realistic viewpoint of relationships and respect for women. The way I respond is based on my observations of certain posters opinions of women which I think tend to be extreme and insulting.. Overall, I think I’m a very pleasant person on here, lol. Do I come off as a hateful towards men in general? If so that‘s interesting.

i don’t recall thinking I wasn’t a catch. Yeah I didn’t get hit on like that but I just preferred to focus on things that I wanted to do. I didn’t want a relationship. Having a boyfriend wasn’t a priority for me. When I decided I wanted a boyfriend, I started dating.

Daps
Can’t say he was wrong. It extends to men so I deeply understand where he’s coming from: when I wasn’t making money in my body looked like shyt, I of course Had nothing but the wackiest of options and I excepted it because that’s what I offered. Eventually you get tired of being wack and excepting wack people.

Unfortunately some things have an expiration date and getting old and flabby and sick does not afford you the opportunity to go back in time and play things differently.

:salute:thread/ glad you put in the work .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My relationship has absolutely nothing to do with how I speak on here. He doesn’t act like any of the men I argue with on here. He actually has a realistic viewpoint of relationships and respect for women. The way I respond is based on my observations of certain posters opinions of women which I think tend to be extreme and insulting.. Overall, I think I’m a very pleasant person on here, lol. Do I come off as a hateful towards men in general? If so that‘s interesting.

i don’t recall thinking I wasn’t a catch. Yeah I didn’t get hit on like that but I just preferred to focus on things that I wanted to do. I didn’t want a relationship. Having a boyfriend wasn’t a priority for me. When I decided I wanted a boyfriend, I started dating.
You do a lot of projecting and I’m sure the insecurity carries over into your new relationship. Based on observation alone between how you bring up your old relationships
The most special thing I did was take my ex to Jamaica for his birthday. I paid for everything except his plane ticket.

Not sure if I'll ever do that again for a boyfriend. It was pretty expensive.

I was trying to make my boyfriend fat so we can be fat together but he refused to cooperate so now I have to work out and get back in shape so we can be in shape together :francis:.
In my case it was the male members of my family and most of it coming from my older brother. He claims now that he did it on purpose so I wouldn't become a ho. He said it was for my benefit :mjlol:.

I’m just speaking bc my brothers have dated various women and I’ve seen this trend on repeat since I was the one as the female voice of reason for their situations.

How would you feel if your boyfriend said this about you (even though this was about your ex) - what if a man said this about a woman. You mean to tell me you wouldn’t feel offended?
It's all about personality more than anything. I've dated guys better looking than my boyfriend but his personality is what made him more attractive to me and why I continued dating him even when I acknowledged that he wasn't that attractive at least not in comparison to my exes.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hmmm. This is the same thing that I’m stating in this thread and notice the emphasis is on while she’s young. This lady in the OP is over 40 and yet you’re in this thread making excuses for her. This is my exact point.
:patrice:
She's going to have to figure that out herself. Learning to love yourself and be confident in who you are is not something other people can teach you, IMO. It's something you have to find within yourself. Hopefully, she'll get there eventually. She's still young.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/im-tired-of-always-being-a-guys-second-or-third-choice.363727/

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
You do a lot of projecting and I’m sure the insecurity carries over into your new relationship. Based on observation alone between how you bring up your old relationships

I’m just speaking bc my brothers have dated various women and I’ve seen this trend on repeat since I was the one as the female voice of reason for their situations.

How would you feel if your boyfriend said this about you (even though this was about your ex) - what if a man said this about a woman. You mean to tell me you wouldn’t feel offended?
Chile! :ohhh::sas2: