Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The video is a hour, I forgot, breh. :laugh:

The biggest issue is she too old for that shyt, sounding like a college sophomore.
All good breh

:russ::mjlol:

I ain’t even watch the video, I just saw a minute. Imma have to check it out.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Yeah that was the chick. I thought it was another one because you said 40 and I remember her saying she was 36. I didn’t know you were rounding up.

But yeah, she looks real good for her age, and it’s funny to me how these chicks who call in all be saying they’re in their early to mid 20s sounding like they 40.

They cappin.

she 36 still talking about “ if I decide to get married or have kids” like she’s 25 or something. Lol. By that age you should have an idea if you want kids or not lol:stopitslime:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

they tryna get my guy outta here

He probably so caked up now.. all those problems gonna go away . He prob LLC'ing up as we speak if not already . His YouTube clout can basically be used as collateral on any future business dealings and be used to secure big money contracts . Drama and claims comes with the territory .. aint no such thing as bad publicity in this clout age .

Hes always stated he was broke and doing menial work :manny: when he bounces back from all these accusations it will only cement his philosophy on women attacking black men and overcoming barriers put in your way to become this "HVM" concept thats been so successful for him so far

Idk about those claims of non Harlem behavior but :dame:..

As far as child support :yeshrug: .. I personally know

tenor.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He probably so caked up now.. all those problems gonna go away . He prob LLC'ing up as we speak if not already . His YouTube clout can basically be used as collateral on any future business dealings and secured big money contracts . Drama and claims comes with the territory .. aint no such thing as bad publicity in this clout age . And when he bounces back from all these accusations it will only cement his philosophy on women attacking black men and overcoming barriers put in your way to become this "HVM"

As far as child support :yeshrug: .. I personally know

tenor.gif
He has a daughter!?!? Never mentioned it.

I really hope it’s not true for the sake of the movement. However, I don’t think it is true because these things can be found out. He’s been on YouTube for over 4 years. Now, his address is needed for CS when Atlanta is huge on home invasions is very dangerous.