Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
ex wife

39328_104614379596724_598097_n.jpg

The Godfather :wow:

where are people finding all these old pics i just seen the one of him in the club with braids :mjlol:

kevin was really out here she bad :takedat:

now they gonna track this poor woman down.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Harlem,BX, and Dyckman broads are a different breed beloved. A Dyckman Dominican chick called in one time, she ain't even have to say where she was from...her voice said it all.
I’ve been trying to tell nikkas. Both of my kids mothers are from Brooklyn lol. Harlem chicks are different.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
"Mutual Combat"

Man, Tommy Curry introduced me to the concept of onmi-directional violence.

I respect Kevin for being willing to go there.

And she got that classic black woman look

He practices what he preaches
Tommy Curry really open my eyes to a lot of shyt. Growing up a lot of shyt didn’t seem right to me. I use to question things and get my ass whooped for it. Good to see that I wasn’t crazy lmaooo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Hold on now playa, those brunches at Suite be fire lol but I get your point.

I miss ATL:mjcry:

I ride past their daily. If you genuinely like that experience I’m not knocking you I’m more so calling out alot of the fake stuff and personally I have a zero to low tolerance for fake stuff

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Chick got a baby fresh out her coochie and baby daddy ghost. Lmfao

it always disgusts me seeing folks with 1-2 yr olds on dating apps or trying to play the field. Like Kev said they dont want a man they want a step father.

like damn at least put in 5-10 yrs focusing on you and your child, especially if you getting knocked up by cats who ghost before the baby shower

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I ride past their daily. If you genuinely like that experience I’m not knocking you I’m more so calling out alot of the fake stuff and personally I have a zero to low tolerance for fake stuff
Nah it’s rachet. That’s why I said I know what you’re talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Chick got a baby fresh out her coochie and baby daddy ghost. Lmfao

it always disgusts me seeing folks with 1-2 yr olds on dating apps or trying to play the field. Like Kev said they dont want a man they want a step father.

like damn at least put in 5-10 yrs focusing on you and your child, especially if you getting knocked up by cats who ghost before the baby shower
Back when I was on online dating that shyt always had me dumbfounded.
Like how the baby younger than a phone contract but you out here dating already?!
And of course the next guy gotta come in looking like a wallstreet player and accept all her mistakes and clean up the mess.
shyt is wild.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Back when I was on online dating that shyt always had me dumbfounded.
Like how the baby younger than a phone contract but you out here dating already?!
And of course the next guy gotta come in looking like a wallstreet player and accept all her mistakes and clean up the mess.
shyt is wild.

its pretty disgusting and if anything shows how pitiful men are because these women wouldnt do this if there werent simps biting (even if those simps are a minority someone is out here setting the precedence).

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
who gotta highlight reel of this shyt, the way yall say buddy be goin in got me curious. i honestly cant say im surprised at how large this thread is, every few years its a new dude.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
who gotta highlight reel of this shyt, the way yall say buddy be goin in got me curious. i honestly cant say im surprised at how large this thread is, every few years its a new dude.

brehs do everything but search on youtube and then come with the dumb ass “i aint got time to watch this stuff” yet here they are :russ: