Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
He has a daughter!?!? Never mentioned it.

I really hope it’s not true for the sake of the movement. However, I don’t think it is true because these things can be found out. He’s been on YouTube for over 4 years. Now, his address is needed for CS when Atlanta is huge on home invasions is very dangerous.

Ive definitely heard him say he has a daughter , been married twice and worked at a department store and as a waiter at Papadeux .

He can always work it out with the courts before doing any time .. They'll just make him pay up a big percentage of it , and if he wants to protest it , he can do a declaration of income and try to pull a Future and say he's broke :russ:

If not he can pay up something on something Im sure he's getting big bread off these "consultations".

CrazyHarshAbyssiniancat-small.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
What is there to gain? All this will do is making him bigger and prove his points.

folks got smoke for a YouTuber but not the uncle in the family molesting kids, the mama/aunt abusing folks, or the family member committing crimes terrorizing the neighborhood.
:mjlol:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
At the same time.. Kevin was making YouTube videos for years showing his face and everything. Telling people where he’s gonna be, wearing crazy shyt only he would wear. Completely open and identifiable. Ol girl could have just filed a fake DMCA on him and got his address and subpoenaed him.

Something not adding up on both sides.I see he an app creator, he could’ve did this already if he was serious but he’s charging 500$ on cash app for an exposal

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
They got whole rooms on Clubhouse talking about him, plotting to “take him down”

:dwillhuh:

talking about they found his ex wife and are gonna expose him

:mjlol:

I'd hit my BM up with a cease and desist so hard so fast , then try to sue her for lible after the fact for trying to fukk my NEW bread up . :gucci:

On some bitter, back child support shyt plus interest .:usure:

Kid 20 yrs old , prob cool w/ her pops despite moms fukking up the whole entire relationship between them .. :francis:

" You gonna try to live off me forever bum broad ?? " :stopitslime:

tenor.gif

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I aint gonna jump and defend him in case of fukkery, but see how easily black people formed like voltron to take down a man speaking for men.

And when it's all said and done, we're back to more of the same.
Well see. Apparently some cat got an interview coming up with his ex wife so shyt is gonna hit the fan