Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Me and my wife watch dude everyday shyt is mad interesting. Dude gay as fukk though

You just don’t understand high value mannerisms and dress code.
QVYUWut.png

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Look at who else Kevin has influenced:

I was gonna comment on it, but Tariq is cool so I didn’t wanna make it sound like he was biting off of him, and I see they made a thread about it too.

But the first thing I thought about when seeing that upload was KS.

I can’t believe his influence is this crazy.

:russ::mjlol:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna comment on it, but Tariq is cool so I didn’t wanna make it sound like he was biting off of him, and I see they made a thread about it too.

Haha

But the presentation on kevin show
:wow:
The music background :wow:

His show is classy asf lol
Camera quality on point

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Nvm I thought you was talking about this other chick.

The one I'm talking about was posted right before me.

She was killing me with her not being able to substantiate any of the "women civilization" shyt she was saying.

And my head would've exploded if she said "society" one more time.

That topic is one were Kevin gets a little too red pill for me, but, his claims aren't baseless.

Women make men the problem and totally useless and it's "WAIT TIL WE TAKE OVER AND ARE IN CHARGE."

It's okay for a man to say; based on what????

That shyt about Korea was deep as hell, I didn't know that.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Tariq doesn't have the heart to check women for their own good like that. When he had Izm he never checked his delusional co host unless they got real out of line, he would always frame their complaints on men on the men being dusty lol. The show then eventually became the Sister Girl Gossip Hour.

Honestly Tariq may be too out of touch to get into the dating advice thing (Kev is still in the market, Tariq has been out of it over a decade and the game is very diff now).

I do think Tariq would be better off getting into general life advice.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The one I'm talking about was posted right before me.

She was killing me with her not being able to substantiate any of the "women civilization" shyt she was saying.

And my head would've exploded if she said "society" one more time.

That topic is one were Kevin gets a little too red pill for me, but, his claims aren't baseless.

Women make men the problem and totally useless and it's "WAIT TIL WE TAKE OVER AND ARE IN CHARGE."

It's okay for a man to say; based on what????

That shyt about Korea was deep as hell, I didn't know that.
Yeah that was the chick. I thought it was another one because you said 40 and I remember her saying she was 36. I didn’t know you were rounding up.

But yeah, she looks real good for her age, and it’s funny to me how these chicks who call in all be saying they’re in their early to mid 20s sounding like they 40.

They cappin.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Tariq doesn't have the heart to check women for their own good like that. When he had Izm he never checked his delusional co host unless they got real out of line, he would always frame their complaints on men on the men being dusty lol. The show then eventually became the Sister Girl Gossip Hour.

Honestly Tariq may be too out of touch to get into the dating advice thing (Kev is still in the market, Tariq has been out of it over a decade and the game is very diff now).

I do think Tariq would be better off getting into general life advice.

I never really watched Izm like that, maybe it was because of the girls, but his Mack lessons, lives, and other videos I watch.

Yeah him dissin the chicks would be funny, but it wouldn’t be like how Kevin does it.

Kevin gets the chicks to make themselves look stupid, while Tariq will just roast them.

I feel he’s out of touch with the dating game too, even though he’s younger than KS.

If he goes into a whole different lane now, I would be surprised because he’s been doing what he does now for a minute.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Yeah that was the chick. I thought it was another one because you said 40 and I remember her saying she was 36. I didn’t know you were rounding up.

But yeah, she looks real good for her age, and it’s funny to me how these chicks who call in all be saying they’re in their early to mid 20s sounding like they 40.

They cappin.

The video is a hour, I forgot, breh. :laugh:

The biggest issue is she too old for that shyt, sounding like a college sophomore.