Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Well see. Apparently some cat got an interview coming up with his ex wife so shyt is gonna hit the fan

:comeon:

tenor.gif

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Gates already open tho. If Kevin goes down, there’s gonna be dudes with no dirt clawing for that spot

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I see this breh posted on here a lot and I see his name more and more other places. If that stuff is true, it probably will have little effect. Once you level up to a certain point, you achieved the fake it till you make it strategy and it takes bigger stuff to destroy you

All of the arguments he's had with birds hold a lot of weight regardless of being fruity, broke, missing child support payments.:yeshrug:

He made somebody hella mad to dig all that up.:mjlol: Had to have been a simp saving his best friend thot or somethin and he still ain't gone get p*ssy off this:scust:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he knew they were coming and his defense is on some Mayweather shyt...the biggest test of your staying power is surviving the bombs that get dropped on you.

They came for Tariq and he survived.

They came for Umar and he survived.

If folks have receipts on him being homosexual and a dead beat though he's bout to be up outta here.