she’s pretty

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
"Mutual Combat"

Man, Tommy Curry introduced me to the concept of onmi-directional violence.

I respect Kevin for being willing to go there.

damn they tracked him down

she’s pretty

And she got that classic black woman look

He practices what he preaches

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah ATL and DC are ground zero for this stuff. Won't be shocked if Houston is the same too.
You hit the nail on the head lmao. Atl, DC and Houston. All that boujee, one upping shii is corny

It’s cool to grab food but it’s funny to see how it morphed into what it is now. 10 years ago nikkas wasn’t doing brunch

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
You hit the nail on the head lmao. Atl, DC and Houston. All that boujee, one upping shii is corny

It’s cool to grab food but it’s funny to see how it morphed into what it is now. 10 years ago nikkas wasn’t doing brunch

Brunch wasn't a thing prior to the 2010s--at least in the Black community. Cacs were doing brunch.

I remember it really starting to pick up steam in the Black community around 2012. Back then, brunch was cheap. You could go and spend less than $15 for food and a mimosa.

Now, you aren't leaving most brunch spots without dropping at least $25.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Brunch wasn't a thing prior to the 2010s--at least in the Black community. Cacs were doing brunch.

I remember it really starting to pick up steam in the Black community around 2012. Back then, brunch was cheap. You could go and spend less than $15 for food and a mimosa.

Now, you aren't leaving most brunch spots without dropping at least $25.

And the non black spots take advantage of that. :wow:

These CAC places start blasting trap music and drill raps on Sat/Sun from 10am till 6pm, thinking its for black women. And the food prices go up. Those bottomless mimosas always leads to hungry people, which is more $$$ in the non black establishment.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
breh this is why ATL is so trash to me socially because its social scene is literally rooted in being a single loser. Cities like LA or NYC you can go out and do stuff that has nothing to do with trying to look like you are living your best life. ATL isn't really that way.
Hold on now playa, those brunches at Suite be fire lol but I get your point.

I miss ATL:mjcry: