Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I have had non black coworkers try to hook me up with their family members because they know i am a good person and the range of salary i make. Maybe i should i should of took them up on some of their offers:francis:.
Lol why u say that?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Every video is steph talking about stuff that happened to him in high school.

:mjlol:
Dude is young. Its idiotic to tame life advice from someone under 30 (maybe even 35).

most men dont “figure out” things until 30-32, and dont become masters of these things until 35-40 (depends on how much of a deficit they are working against).

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I have had non black coworkers try to hook me up with their family members because they know i am a good person and the range of salary i make. Maybe i should i should of took them up on some of their offers:francis:.

Do what you gotta do. Life is short. You gotta find someone who understands and can add to your lifestyle.

:manny:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Thanks to Kevin; I noticed that even these bad bytches posting "Love Yourself" yesterday.

You hate to see it. And I don't wanna hear; I'm just protecting my privacy. You give us a fukking papsmear every other day. And girls that look better and as good were posting their "boos."

:mjcry: And the problem is us...all the white girls I follow :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: posted somebody.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I passed up potentially good non black women (not just with that example) to try to find a good black women and that has not worked out so far.
Damn breh. How are the bw you usually meet like?

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Thanks to Kevin; I noticed that even these bad bytches posting "Love Yourself" yesterday.

You hate to see it. And I don't wanna hear; I'm just protecting my privacy. You give us a fukking papsmear every other day. And girls that look better and as good were posting their "boos."

:mjcry: And the problem is us...all the white girls I follow :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: :guilty: posted somebody.

Watching a YouTube video with this Ethiopian girl and she was going on about “spending v-day by herself, I CHOSE to spend Valentine’s with myself and loving herself, and blah blah” then she’s like “oh my boyfriend called me, he wants to surprise me, he doesn’t like to be on camera tho”

:gucci::mjlol:

Women always have somebody.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Massive deal. Girls want their kids to be tall and cute. The level I have to work to some compared to some brehs is insane. In fact, I used to get nikkas to hold the broad while I mid-dagger her at the club and they would happily do it because that's closest they get to a dime piece. While that's just Saturday night for me. I got another coming through in the morning in my college days. Houston, you know what it is. Looks is edit, was everything. Then money and lifestyle became everything going into my mid-20s but even then, getting sex was still based solely off looks. I had girls with the whole fiance like :yeshrug: when I asked them, ain't you about to get married. She was like, don't care. :mjgrin: Let me cook damnit :shaq:
Right. Women are much more superficial than men are. This is especially true for women below 30.

Only time they will “deprioritize” looks and appearance is when a man is overcompensating in some other area: money, status, etc. Those are things she can materially benefit from.

Otherwise, all things created equal, she’ll prioritize looks and appearance.

The calculus changes after they cross 30.

Where were you nikkas when dudes were coming at my neck for saying this exact same thing :mjcry:

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

This was legit the loneliest Valentine's Day I've ever seen. Almost nobody posted anyone and many made it clear they had no one.

shyt was sad until I realized I DMed many of these broads, so they're choosing to be lonely.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
This was legit the loneliest Valentine's Day I've ever seen. Almost nobody posted anyone and many made it clear they had no one.

shyt was sad until I realized I DMed many of these broads, so they're choosing to be lonely.

They always have someone. It’s just that “someone” is somebody they’re ashamed of, or doesn’t fit the image they’re trying to portray on Instagram.

They rather falsify their existence then be with someone who can make them happy.

& you would think they would of smartened up with covid happening. But nope, they continue to be stubborn.

Thurgood Thurston III

Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
They always have someone. It’s just that “someone” is somebody they’re ashamed of, or doesn’t fit the image they’re trying to portray on Instagram.

They rather falsify their existence then be with someone who can make them happy.

Facts or even worse that "someone" goes back to his main girl on Valentine's day.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

:mjcry:

A lot of our women need help.

What Kevin’s show is illustrating is that many of them would not have gone astray had they had love and guidance from a strong father in those early years.

As men, we may not all become doctors, lawyers, engineers, entrepreneurs and so on.

But, we can all aspire to be the best fathers we can be to the children we have and those yet unborn.