Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Aside from AMS, Stephiscold, and Kevin Samuels, most of these "manosphere" dudes are lames who don't ever show any receipts.

They might say things we agree with from time to time, but they're not living the "alpha" dream life they're trying to sell.

Along with them motherfukk all these puas, dating roaches, and game clowns. All these fakkits making the black manosphere a worse place

Balla

Superstar
Daps
No bullshyt. I’m on a workout channel and I just happened to click a profile of someone in the comments section and I see his list of subscribers and KS is the first one I see.

Dude is watched by so many people.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That’s the truth of the matter.

Most women want to use their money for themselves and contribute very little to the household. They are very selfish when it comes to that.

To them, a man “providing” means her money is not to be used toward household expenses, investing, etc. Using her money toward the household is a no-go in her mind. She actually resents that and feels like a “roommate” more so than a prize!

It’s also one of the reasons they can so easily walk away from relationships and marriages. They’ve really only invested time! Whereas men have typically invested a lot more into the relationship and would prefer to fix whatever issues are present as opposed to seeing his investment crumble.

At this point, I block out almost anything a woman leads with and watch her actions and those of her closest friends and her mom instead.

A Black woman telling you she makes $X amount of money means nothing since you and the household will not materially benefit from it.

A Black woman telling you she is a Christian means nothing. There was a time when that meant something and was a good screen for fundamental goodness. In 2021, it just means she goes to church from time to time!

As a man, you have to sit back and observe. And that can take some time since facades can be expertly maintained for months—even years, in some cases!

The whole set of facts!!

We take the leftovers of other races, and black men have to deal with shytty attitudes just cause we want companionship with a childless woman in shape, that is a good person,

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@mamba

Blacking out On some prime 2 pac in the booth :wow: :blessed:

and it’s true all of it many women are just looking for a come up not wanting to build. And if you call them out you’re a woman hater etc.

I remember just a few days ago a woman calling me a woman hater, only because I said I don’t care about Valentine’s Day and that I have no qualms of walking away from a woman if I don’t like where it’s going.

I’m glad brehs are waking up from the old simp tales of yonder.

don’t spend your resources or your time on the average woman. Only for great women you can build with who respect you.

A quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping.” Proverbs 19:13

Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.” Proverbs 21:9

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
That’s the truth of the matter.

Most women want to use their money for themselves and contribute very little to the household. They are very selfish when it comes to that.

To them, a man “providing” means her money is not to be used toward household expenses, investing, etc. Using her money toward the household is a no-go in her mind. She actually resents that and feels like a “roommate” more so than a prize!

It’s also one of the reasons they can so easily walk away from relationships and marriages. They’ve really only invested time! Whereas men have typically invested a lot more into the relationship and would prefer to fix whatever issues are present as opposed to seeing his investment crumble.

At this point, I block out almost anything a woman leads with and watch her actions and those of her closest friends and her mom instead.

A Black woman telling you she makes $X amount of money means nothing since you and the household will not materially benefit from it.

A Black woman telling you she is a Christian means nothing. There was a time when that meant something and was a good screen for fundamental goodness. In 2021, it just means she goes to church from time to time!

As a man, you have to sit back and observe. And that can take some time since facades can be expertly maintained for months—even years, in some cases!

:wow:

This my biggest disagreement with KS, I think the women should also be contributing financially. If all she's bringing is her time, she ain't really investing much into the relationship and just as easily can leave it. It's the sunk cost fallacy, people are more likely to stay in something if they've invested a good amount of their personal resources into it.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5JKCqyo.jpg

I seen this on Kevin's page

So they say he wrong because he dont show balance

:russ:

Wen have these black man are bullet bags woman ever had balance

Now that kevin is exposing we need balance

:mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Who thinks you’re crazy for saying that?

looks are definitely a big deal to women
Massive deal. Girls want their kids to be tall and cute. The level I have to work to some compared to some brehs is insane. In fact, I used to get nikkas to hold the broad while I mid-dagger her at the club and they would happily do it because that's closest they get to a dime piece. While that's just Saturday night for me. I got another coming through in the morning in my college days. Houston, you know what it is. Looks is edit, was everything. Then money and lifestyle became everything going into my mid-20s but even then, getting sex was still based solely off looks. I had girls with the whole fiance like :yeshrug: when I asked them, ain't you about to get married. She was like, don't care. :mjgrin: Let me cook damnit :shaq:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The whole set of facts!!

We take the leftovers of other races, and black men have to deal with shytty attitudes just cause we want companionship with a childless woman in shape, that is a good person,
I wouldn’t say we take the leftovers at all, at least not some of us.

In college, chicks of different races are definitely messin with brehs.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I wouldn’t say we take the leftovers at all, at least not some of us.

In college, chicks of different races are definitely messin with brehs.

I have had non black coworkers try to hook me up with their family members because they know i am a good person and the range of salary i make. Maybe i should i should of took them up on some of their offers:francis:.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Massive deal. Girls want their kids to be tall and cute. The level I have to work to some compared to some brehs is insane. In fact, I used to get nikkas to hold the broad while I mid-dagger her at the club and they would happily do it because that's closest they get to a dime piece. While that's just Saturday night for me. I got another coming through in the morning in my college days. Houston, you know what it is. Looks is edit, was everything. Then money and lifestyle became everything going into my mid-20s but even then, getting sex was still based solely off looks. I had girls with the whole fiance like :yeshrug: when I asked them, ain't you about to get married. She was like, don't care. :mjgrin: Let me cook damnit :shaq:

Right. Women are much more superficial than men are. This is especially true for women below 30.

Only time they will “deprioritize” looks and appearance is when a man is overcompensating in some other area: money, status, etc. Those are things she can materially benefit from.

Otherwise, all things created equal, she’ll prioritize looks and appearance.

The calculus changes after they cross 30.