Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Hold up so you cats still listen to this flamboyant,sorbet eatin, film a chick's ass while she ain't payin attention ass dude?

"SORBET TIMEEEE!!":gucci::dwillhuh:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
He byke and about to get a blue check

Can’t cancel the boule

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he got intimidated by AMS a few years back and started lashing out at him like like a child:mjlol:. Imagine being a 20 year married dating coach that removes all accountability from women and tells you it's your always your fault that she divorced you put you on child support because your "game" wasn't strong enough. This guy is so stupid and contradicts himself so much I can't fit all his nonsense into a post. This is all you need to watch.

Yeah I remember that convo, he was talking so wild to AMS, mad af lmao.

I can’t stand when dudes always put blame on the men.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Yeah I remember that convo, he was talking so wild to AMS, mad af lmao.

I can’t stand when dudes always put blame on the men.
Aside from AMS, Stephiscold, and Kevin Samuels, most of these "manosphere" dudes are lames who don't ever show any receipts.

They might say things we agree with from time to time, but they're not living the "alpha" dream life they're trying to sell.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Aside from AMS, Stephiscold, and Kevin Samuels, most of these "manosphere" dudes are lames who don't ever show any receipts.

They might say things we agree with from time to time, but they're not living the "alpha" dream life they're trying to sell.
Ams is funny and he keeps it real without holding back.

Kevin is funny and more professional, he also knows how to entertain.

Steph is cool, but he comes off very try-hard.

I heard of the some others but don’t watch them. I know of mjgetright and fit x fearless, but all of the stuff they say sounds exactly the same to me.

I know about all of these dudes from the coil.

How you feel about those dudes?

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Ams is funny and he keeps it real without holding back.

Kevin is funny and more professional, he also knows how to entertain.

Steph is cool, but he comes off very try-hard.

I heard of the some others but don’t watch them. I know of mjgetright and fit x fearless, but all of the stuff they say sounds exactly the same to me.

I know about all of these dudes from the coil.

How you feel about those dudes?
Feel the same way actually. I only ever watch Kevin Samuels show somewhat regularly. The rest I only see on the coli or if an interesting video pops up on recommendations. But whenever I browse through some of their channels it's nothing but pseudo-redpill babble.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Yeah he got intimidated by AMS a few years back and started lashing out at him like like a child:mjlol:. Imagine being a 20 year married dating coach that removes all accountability from women and tells you it's your always your fault that she divorced you put you on child support because your "game" wasn't strong enough. This guy is so stupid and contradicts himself so much I can't fit all his nonsense into a post. This is all you need to watch.

Yo!! I watched the video and the entire shyt was funny as hell. Especially AMS’ part when he said he’s still gonna make a video because no one is watching the live and they turn it off when they see steve’s on.

I was in tears. AMS was too real back then.

:laff::laff:

:russ::mjlol: