Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I went back and watched the end. And he gave her sound advice to seek counseling first.

But it can't be that hard to find a dude who isn't a criminal or a scumbag in your early thirties. But I guess if all you've ever known is street dudes. It can be hard to flip the script and date a square dude now.

I haven't seen many women be able to pull this off. You normally attract what you are.
:francis:

issue is people tend to he in proximity of folks who reflect their social class.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Everybody bonding in that Everybody Hurts video comments on Instagram :wow:

But I just seen some shyt in them. Kevin haters might have the laugh they wanted soon:wow:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I'll be 40 in May.

:lupe:
Nothing to due with his sexuality

however if this thing true, this gender war shyt gonna go back to being crazy on the internet :francis:

i know he watches this thread so I’m Imma just cool out on it and hope it just hater talk

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
. This is especially true for women below 30.

Only time they will “deprioritize” looks and appearance is when a man is overcompensating in some other area: money, status, etc. Those are things she can materially benefit from.

Otherwise, all things created equal, she’ll prioritize looks and appearance.
I think it's equal. Women will settle on looks, a lot of men will not marry someone they aren't attracted to in some way. Her ass, t*ts, or something. I woman can genuinely be not attracted to you and marry you if the price is right. But for quick sex, women rarely if ever settle.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
All facts lol

shyt, I know some girls who married nfl dudes and was like “I pray the baby don’t look like him”

Chicks get a millionaire and STILL thinking about looks :dead:

remember how women were losing they mind when that biracial dudes mugshot came out? I forget his name but he became a model and married some rich pawg :russ:
I took a NFL player bytch with no problem in HS when he was also in HS as a superstar prospect. I did it in front of my family. I didn't even lay game, I just had good conversation and she was willing to try ya boy by the end of our time at the restaurant. nikkas asked why I rarely was in relationships. I was like, because I am constantly in yours, lol. No strings. :dead: Real talk, that shyt almost got me killed at least twice. nikkas be heated when they find out. :dead:

nikkas don't realize, with the exception of a few, most of us is sharing that girl in college. Even the girl I got with who was a mid-tier model (mainstream white company but not VS) tagged on me. shyt, hurt like hell but hoes gon be hoes and there is always another nikka offering something you can't offer. No nikka can offer the world. You can't prevent a nikka rushing up on your girl and you damn sure ain't gonna do shyt about it if you don't know which we mostly never do. I try to be respectful about it. Like she didn't let me know she had a man or like, better me than some nikka who ain't shyt. You sharing with her with me. That's a come up, that means you did something right to get a girl who could catch my eye. I would ruthless back then.

If you 30+ and you sharing, you just chose wrong. By that age, women know what they got to lose or gain. Same for men.

Jeremy Meeks, lol.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Lol when he brings up women going to restaurants in massive groups and most are single. That shyt is spot on.

I busted out laughing smh.

I literally saw this on Saturday

"Brunch"

shyt was sad

This! Brunch has become a staple in the Black community because our women are mostly single and unattached.

Most 30 yo married women aren’t doing brunch Saturday & Sunday every weekend.

They are at home with their husbands on weekend mornings or out doing routine shyt like grocery shopping.

But, our women don’t have that as a reality, so they gather in these large groups to do brunch every weekend. It gives them something to look forward to on weekends. And helps fill the emptiness they deal with.

Restaurants and party promoters peeped game and figured out how to monetize it. Hence, all the themed brunches you have now every weekend. R&B Brunch, Let that Hurt Go Brunch, etc.

Brunch started out as some shyt cacs did. Black people were satisfied with IHOP and Waffle House until brunch caught on.

At least IHOP and Waffle House employ a bunch of Black people, so they were eating off the tips. A lot of the spots we do brunch at as Black people are cac spots Monday-Friday. And mostly non-Black staff. So, there’s a massive transfer of wealth from Black people to non-Blacks via this shift toward brunch culture.

As Kev has pointed out, there is an economic benefit to others for Black people to be single and unattached with increasing age.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This! Brunch has become a staple in the Black community because our women are mostly single and unattached.

They are at home with their husbands on weekend mornings or out doing routine shyt like grocery shopping.

But, our women don’t have that as a reality, so they gather in these large groups to do brunch every weekend. It gives them something to look forward to on weekends. And helps fill the emptiness they deal with.

Restaurants and party promoters peeped game and figured out how to monetize it. Hence, all the themed brunches you have now every weekend. R&B Brunch, Let that Hurt Go Brunch, etc.

Brunch started out as some shyt cacs did. Black people were satisfied with IHOP and Waffle House until brunch caught on.

At least IHOP and Waffle House employee a bunch of Black people, so they were eating off the tips. A lot of the spots we do brunch at as Black people are cac spots Monday-Friday. And mostly non-Black staff. So, there’s a massive transfer of wealth from Black people to non-Blacks via this shift toward brunch culture.

As Kev has pointed out, there is an economic benefit to others for Black people to be single and unattached with increasing age.
I did that brunch shyt once. I kid you not, that's some loser shyt women like to do. Die alone activities. They do that shyt in big cities when they got good jobs and shyt. It's sad.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I did that brunch shyt once. I kid you not, that's some loser shyt women like to do. Die alone activities. They do that shyt in big cities when they got good jobs and shyt. It's sad.

breh this is why ATL is so trash to me socially because its social scene is literally rooted in being a single loser. Cities like LA or NYC you can go out and do stuff that has nothing to do with trying to look like you are living your best life. ATL isn't really that way.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

At least IHOP and Waffle House employ a bunch of Black people, so they were eating off the tips. A lot of the spots we do brunch at as Black people are cac spots Monday-Friday. And mostly non-Black staff. So, there’s a massive transfer of wealth from Black people to non-Blacks via this shift toward brunch culture.

Breh you hit it on the head

Brunch has become a whole scene, DJ setups, happy hour/unlimited Mimosas drinks etc smh.

I'm not mad at the women getting their life on (whatever), but every weekend and no man smh...shyt is sad

I did it once, (with a date) and I did not like the vibe, like a bougie ass setting. lol