Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
This was legit the loneliest Valentine's Day I've ever seen. Almost nobody posted anyone and many made it clear they had no one.

shyt was sad until I realized I DMed many of these broads, so they're choosing to be lonely.
In the past they could hide it by going on trips or partying but things being closed force them to look in the mirror

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Massive deal. Girls want their kids to be tall and cute. The level I have to work to some compared to some brehs is insane. In fact, I used to get nikkas to hold the broad while I mid-dagger her at the club and they would happily do it because that's closest they get to a dime piece. While that's just Saturday night for me. I got another coming through in the morning in my college days. Houston, you know what it is. Looks is edit, was everything. Then money and lifestyle became everything going into my mid-20s but even then, getting sex was still based solely off looks. I had girls with the whole fiance like :yeshrug: when I asked them, ain't you about to get married. She was like, don't care. :mjgrin: Let me cook damnit :shaq:
All facts lol

shyt, I know some girls who married nfl dudes and was like “I pray the baby don’t look like him”

Chicks get a millionaire and STILL thinking about looks :dead:

remember how women were losing they mind when that biracial dudes mugshot came out? I forget his name but he became a model and married some rich pawg :russ:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Damn breh. How are the bw you usually meet like?

Not bad. I do not want to make it seem as if i have had horrible experiences with BW (which i have not), just that I should of been more open to other groups as well. Im not the most outgoing person so I can't blame a whole group for my own issues.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
who is this nikka? i see him everywhere on twitter and gram:dahell::dahell:
is he a dating guru or some shyt

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
Ams is funny and he keeps it real without holding back.

Kevin is funny and more professional, he also knows how to entertain.

Steph is cool, but he comes off very try-hard.

I heard of the some others but don’t watch them. I know of mjgetright and fit x fearless, but all of the stuff they say sounds exactly the same to me.

I know about all of these dudes from the coil.

How you feel about those dudes?

Black manosphere need to put some respeck on Rom Wills :ufdup:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
who is this nikka? i see him everywhere on twitter and gram:dahell::dahell:
is he a dating guru or some shyt
he's an image consultant that used to be in corporate america. He knows alot of "high value" men (coli slang=6 certs, 6 ft, 6 figgas and beyond). He talks to alot of women who say they want these men but many of these women have no idea what the men want and they also often don't care what those men want. Many women call into his show on some delusional shyt. He constantly has to tell them that there's nothing wrong with getting an average man, building, and riding that out until death and being happy. But nope, some of them are like "nah, I DESERVE a millionaire that can take care of me and my kids".

It sounds kind of boring in print, but them shows will have you realizing how delusional the other side is. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I can tell that woman that was on the IG live has no adults to talk to. It's sad really. She immediately started to throw all her past/problems on Kevin within seconds. She been taken advantage of because she doesn't know how to pick men, doesn't know who and who not to talk to like that. I'm not a religious man but church would do her good. Be around a community of adults that will LISTEN to you. That woman been through way too much. She may not wanna hear this, but an older, average, church going man who will listen and care for her may be a solution. Them cats on social media with swag will be nothing but a problem for her.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can tell that woman that was on the IG live has no adults to talk to. It's sad really. She immediately started to throw all her past/problems on Kevin within seconds. She been taken advantage of because she doesn't know how to pick men, doesn't know who and who not to talk to like that. I'm not a religious man but church would do her good. Be around a community of adults that will LISTEN to you. That woman been through way too much. She may not wanna hear this, but an older, average, church going man who will listen and care for her may be a solution. Them cats on social media with swag will be nothing but a problem for her.

Yeah. It was kinda sad. She stuck trying to figure out the right choices in men. She said she last dated a 40 yr old but just took advantage of her and conned her. I think she needs to just step back from seeing anyone and get some help

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went back and watched the end. And he gave her sound advice to seek counseling first.

But it can't be that hard to find a dude who isn't a criminal or a scumbag in your early thirties. But I guess if all you've ever known is street dudes. It can be hard to flip the script and date a square dude now.

I haven't seen many women be able to pull this off. You normally attract what you are.
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I went back and watched the end. And he gave her sound advice to seek counseling first.

But it can't be that hard to find a dude who isn't a criminal or a scumbag in your early thirties. But I guess if all you've ever known is street dudes. It can be hard to flip the script and date a square dude now.

I haven't seen many women be able to pull this off. You normally attract what you are.
:francis:
Like my dad says, "you gotta try the opposite of what's not working"