Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
“Your education and income does not increase your value to men”- Kevin Samuels

I don’t think women understand this. These things are secondary at best and certainly won’t “keep” a man, especially if she has minimal feminine energy.

I remember my patna was dating a Physician Assistant who made over $100,000. Breh was the saddest I ever seen him. He’s now dating a school teacher and much more upbeat.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Broad on the live was trash

But that was not one of Kevin’s best, there were so many slam dunks he could’ve got off her

Balla

Superstar
Daps

I don’t think women understand this. These things are secondary at best and certainly won’t “keep” a man, especially if she has minimal feminine energy.

I remember my patna was dating a Physician Assistant who made over $100,000. Breh was the saddest I ever seen him. He’s now dating a school teacher and much more upbeat.
The most ironic thing about that is only nikkas that want to use bytches really care about their income like that.

A dude with his own does not want to hear about how much you make if you ain’t helping him.

All these chicks do is hold it over men’s heads if they can.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Since this is the defacto black manosphere thread Anyone catch Bernard's interview with Steve the dean? :mjlol:

Why do people bringing this fakkit Steve on the shows? He won't bring you lots of views only hella dislikes. Motherfukk oshay for introducing this bytch Steve into the space

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Since this is the defacto black manosphere thread Anyone catch Bernard's interview with Steve the dean? :mjlol:

Why do people bringing this fakkit Steve on the shows? He won't bring you lots of views only hella dislikes. Motherfukk oshay for introducing this bytch Steve into the space
I’ve only heard of him. I think him and AMS got into it before.

Why does no one like him?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Women like that think of decadence and being sold on being a “power couple” after last 20 years.

Daps
Women like that think of decadence and being sold on being a “power couple” after last 20 years.

If they were actually all in on the power couple lifestyle, they’d have more success. If their pitch was let’s take my 6 figure salary and put it with your 6 figure salary and live a great lifestyle they’d get some traction.

The issue is they wanna keep their 6 figures and only use it in stuff for them and pay for “vacations.” And they don’t understand, that use of the salary doesn’t benefit them. There’s a younger, prettier goal, more agreeable girl, who also won’t contribute financially. Why am I picking you over her you, if the one thing you have that she doesn’t you won’t use for the good of the household?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

I usually catch him live during the week but I missed yesterday. From the little I heard it was straight up fukkery lol.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment

I think that's the most holistic way to explain it. It matters to me that a woman is completely self sufficient (has her own place, own car, own career, and independent). She has to be adulting properly before I even smash. It is very important to me.. That usually means degrees and such. Which is a good thing.

I think where some women get that confused is the "im Ballin too" mentality. Just because that women has money doesnt mean a man will excuse her being an a$$hole all the time and trying to emasculate him. Grown men getting dough aint got time for that.

Money keeps some women, it almost never keeps a real man.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
If they were actually all in on the power couple lifestyle, they’d have more success. If their pitch was let’s take my 6 figure salary and put it with your 6 figure salary and live a great lifestyle they’d get some traction.

The issue is they wanna keep their 6 figures and only use it in stuff for them and pay for “vacations.” And they don’t understand, that use of the salary doesn’t benefit them. There’s a younger, prettier goal, more agreeable girl, who also won’t contribute financially. Why am I picking you over her you, if the one thing you have that she doesn’t you won’t use for the good of the household?

That’s the truth of the matter.

Most women want to use their money for themselves and contribute very little to the household. They are very selfish when it comes to that.

To them, a man “providing” means her money is not to be used toward household expenses, investing, etc. Using her money toward the household is a no-go in her mind. She actually resents that and feels like a “roommate” more so than a prize!

It’s also one of the reasons they can so easily walk away from relationships and marriages. They’ve really only invested time! Whereas men have typically invested a lot more into the relationship and would prefer to fix whatever issues are present as opposed to seeing his investment crumble.

At this point, I block out almost anything a woman leads with and watch her actions and those of her closest friends and her mom instead.

A Black woman telling you she makes $X amount of money means nothing since you and the household will not materially benefit from it.

A Black woman telling you she is a Christian means nothing. There was a time when that meant something and was a good screen for fundamental goodness. In 2021, it just means she goes to church from time to time!

As a man, you have to sit back and observe. And that can take some time since facades can be expertly maintained for months—even years, in some cases!

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
the 2 hour mark Kevin dropped the hammer. She basically said “ by you criticizing black women others will think bad of black women”.

He responds with “ the white man been using black women to protect his money for years, they use the sassy strong black women in HR positions and other areas and weaponize black women”

:picard:

home girls face looks truly astonished.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
One great point he made at the end of the call with Tawanna is that a lot of Black women care more about their sons being cute than how they are progressing in their schooling.

They want little brehs to be a reflection of the men they desire or the ones who abandoned them.

So, they will spend hours at the mall shopping so he can be fresh at school, but will not spend the same time and money on school supplies, tutors, etc.