Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I was thinking about this the other day. This generation of women is stuck in their ways. We also need to focus on the girls 12 and younger and not make the same mistake so 15 years later they aren’t on the grapevine saying how all men are intimidated of them and they don’t need black men.
I agree

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I was thinking about this the other day. This generation of women is stuck in their ways. We also need to focus on the girls 12 and younger and not make the same mistake so 15 years later they aren’t on the grapevine saying how all men are intimidated of them and they don’t need black men.

yeah thats my thing this current gen is done. Folks who do successfully pair with someone should be putting their all into correcting their future gen so that generation will be the ones who restore order.

essentially those of us who arent crazy now will have to serve as a vangaurd class but not sell out like the talented 10th of the past. All that “save everybody” stuff doesnt work. The issue we face is we have no mechanism to deal with people who create chaos thus we all exist in a state of chaos unlike other groups who can exile people (and funny enough we take in the people from those groups that have been exiled).

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I’ve only heard of him. I think him and AMS got into it before.

Why does no one like him?
Yeah he got intimidated by AMS a few years back and started lashing out at him like like a child:mjlol:. Imagine being a 20 year married dating coach that removes all accountability from women and tells you it's your always your fault that she divorced you put you on child support because your "game" wasn't strong enough. This guy is so stupid and contradicts himself so much I can't fit all his nonsense into a post. This is all you need to watch.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
yeah thats my thing this current gen is done. Folks who do successfully pair with someone should be putting their all into correcting their future gen so that generation will be the ones who restore order.

essentially those of us who arent crazy now will have to serve as a vangaurd class but not sell out like the talented 10th of the past. All that “save everybody” stuff doesnt work. The issue we face is we have no mechanism to deal with people who create chaos thus we all exist in a state of chaos unlike other groups who can exile people (and funny enough we take in the people from those groups that have been exiled).
You said a mouthful there. Kevin Samuels really has us analyzing our communities.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I would like to do this. Ive already done a little and those girls turned out well. Not married yet bc they're still young but they avoided some obvious pitfalls. :ld:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Some of these middle school girls already fukking:snoop:

We in treacherous times bruh...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah he got intimidated by AMS a few years back and started lashing out at him like like a child:mjlol:. Imagine being a 20 year married dating coach that removes all accountability from women and tells you it's your always your fault that she divorced you put you on child support because your "game" wasn't strong enough. This guy is so stupid and contradicts himself so much I can't fit all his nonsense into a post. This is all you need to watch.

Dude is a simp, anytime he would show up on Oshay’s panels back in the day i would turn it off

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Kevin really does have these dudes changing their platform:

Wow. Totally parroting Kev's format! :mjlol:

Only a matter of time before Tariq gets back in the game. The FBA versus non-FBA strategy can only go so far.

Update: After listening to about 30 minutes of Jason's steam, I had to turn it off. That guy is a lame.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
That’s the truth of the matter.

Most women want to use their money for themselves and contribute very little to the household. They are very selfish when it comes to that.

To them, a man “providing” means her money is not to be used toward household expenses, investing, etc. Using her money toward the household is a no-go in her mind. She actually resents that and feels like a “roommate” more so than a prize!

It’s also one of the reasons they can so easily walk away from relationships and marriages. They’ve really only invested time! Whereas men have typically invested a lot more into the relationship and would prefer to fix whatever issues are present as opposed to seeing his investment crumble.

At this point, I block out almost anything a woman leads with and watch her actions and those of her closest friends and her mom instead.

A Black woman telling you she makes $X amount of money means nothing since you and the household will not materially benefit from it.

A Black woman telling you she is a Christian means nothing. There was a time when that meant something and was a good screen for fundamental goodness. In 2021, it just means she goes to church from time to time!

As a man, you have to sit back and observe. And that can take some time since facades can be expertly maintained for months—even years, in some cases!
The Gems in this post :wow: Had to rep u my breh