Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I've seen videos on youtube of foreigners doing reaction videos off KS content. One Asian dude's channel almost got shutdown until he got permission from KS after reaching out. Everybody on YouTube is eating off dude now.
:mjlol:
When I posted that link an hour and a half ago that channel had 28k followers, now it's 36k. They're eating off his content bad, he needs a presence on there like Coach Greg Adams and some of the other Manosphere guys.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Tawana,

4a4.gif
Lowkey she just wanted to get rated by the Godfather...

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
KS can't be the first man to give these chicks a dose of reality. Where are these chicks father's, brother's and uncles at? How can a woman be this delusional still in there late 20's, 30' and 40's?

The church seems to be filled with reformed whores yet not even the pastor is giving it to them straight. I think 90% of women are incapable of introspection.
:snoop:

The men in their families lie to them, criticize them behind their backs, or are indifferent. I've seen this shyt play out in my own fam. I don't even get invited to baby showers because I used to call them on their stupidity. There have been a bunch of kids in my fam born in bad circumstances and my elders still show up to the baby shower and christening. There is little to no social penalty and so regret doesn't seep in until the practical hardships become overwhelming.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The men in their families lie to them, criticize them behind their backs, or are indifferent. I've seen this shyt play out in my own fam. I don't even get invited to baby showers because I used to call them on their stupidity. There have been a bunch of kids in my fam born in bad circumstances and my elders still show up to the baby shower and christening. There is little to no social penalty and so regret doesn't seep in until the practical hardships become overwhelming.
I've had female cousins ghost me because they know what I would say about their poor choices.

Or they wouldn't even bring a dude around us who wasn't shyt. They know we would give dude a hard time if he was some bum. And refuse to listen to male family members who had their best interest at heart.

SMH

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dudes think I'm crazy when I say that a lot of women really judge men harshly based on their looks.

They spend their younger years trying to lock down the tall prettyboy and even getting impregnated by them.

But when that doesn't work and they get old, they suddenly want a high value man.

Who thinks you’re crazy for saying that?

looks are definitely a big deal to women

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, you should see the arguments I've had on here. A lot of dudes are adamant that chicks don't care about it at all.

lmaooooo

a lot of women may not prioritize looks for relationships cuz there is more important shyt long term, but :dead:

this is absurd

most women don’t end up with who they actually WANT :sas2:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I've had female cousins ghost me because they know what I would say about their poor choices.

Or they wouldn't even bring a dude around us who wasn't shyt. They know we would give dude a hard time if he was some bum. And refuse to listen to male family members who had their best interest at heart.

SMH
Which leaves me to believe these chicks know the truth. And the choose to do otherwise. They don’t know how to pick good fathers but they pick good step fathers:mjlol:....

What’s happening is dudes ain’t going. Being a step father wasn’t that big of a deal. Now? Shiiiiiiit... They’ll be hard pressed. Dudes are pushing back on that. Dudes without kids anyway.