Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
If they were actually all in on the power couple lifestyle, they’d have more success. If their pitch was let’s take my 6 figure salary and put it with your 6 figure salary and live a great lifestyle they’d get some traction.

The issue is they wanna keep their 6 figures and only use it in stuff for them and pay for “vacations.” And they don’t understand, that use of the salary doesn’t benefit them. There’s a younger, prettier goal, more agreeable girl, who also won’t contribute financially. Why am I picking you over her you, if the one thing you have that she doesn’t you won’t use for the good of the household?
Point well taken. We’ve seen women who claimed to be doing well financially talking about they want to pay 20-30 percent of expenses.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Toward the end of that call with Tawanna also illustrated the fact that Black women find it hard to respect the Black man when another man (her job) is paying her good money. No other group of women has this mentality.

The white man did a masterful job elevating the Black woman above the Black man.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The men in their families lie to them, criticize them behind their backs, or are indifferent. I've seen this shyt play out in my own fam. I don't even get invited to baby showers because I used to call them on their stupidity. There have been a bunch of kids in my fam born in bad circumstances and my elders still show up to the baby shower and christening. There is little to no social penalty and so regret doesn't seep in until the practical hardships become overwhelming.
This is FACTS! See it all the time. Even in my family. I had a cousin die young. She was 30. Cancer. One of my other cousins is 19. She was born with severe diabetes and it needs constant attention. Well she got jealous because another one of my cousins got preggo. So she tried and tried and got preggo too

The other day was the one year anniversary of my cousin who died of cancer. The 19 year old cousin put up a post talking about how she misses her cousin and in remembrance of her she got preggo after trying so hard. She is going to name the baby after her if it’s a girl

I look at the post and I am :dwillhuh: cause family and friends are gushing over her and congratulating her :blessed:

I said “ let’s not even get into you sharking our dead cousins anniversary to let you brag about getting preggo. Let’s talk about why are we celebrating a high school graduate getting preggo? Your not married. Your not even with the guy. How is this a good idea?”:gucci:

I was blocked shortly afterwards :unimpressed:

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
That’s the truth of the matter.

Most women want to use their money for themselves and contribute very little to the household. They are very selfish when it comes to that.

To them, a man “providing” means her money is not to be used toward household expenses, investing, etc. Using her money toward the household is a no-go in her mind. She actually resents that and feels like a “roommate” more so than a prize!

It’s also one of the reasons they can so easily walk away from relationships and marriages. They’ve really only invested time! Whereas men have typically invested a lot more into the relationship and would prefer to fix whatever issues are present as opposed to seeing his investment crumble.

At this point, I block out almost anything a woman leads with and watch her actions and those of her closest friends and her mom instead.

A Black woman telling you she makes $X amount of money means nothing since you and the household will not materially benefit from it.

A Black woman telling you she is a Christian means nothing. There was a time when that meant something and was a good screen for fundamental goodness. In 2021, it just means she goes to church from time to time!

As a man, you have to sit back and observe. And that can take some time since facades can be expertly maintained for months—even years, in some cases!
You spoke truth with the bolded.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
“Your education and income does not increase your value to men”- Kevin Samuels

I don’t think women understand this. These things are secondary at best and certainly won’t “keep” a man, especially if she has minimal feminine energy.

I remember my patna was dating a Physician Assistant who made over $100,000. Breh was the saddest I ever seen him. He’s now dating a school teacher and much more upbeat.
Another thing it is saying is women shouldn’t care about how much money or how educated someone is. They should care if they get along with that person and if they enjoy being with that person. Women be chasing all the wrong qualities in a man. A rich PhD successful man can still be an complete loser a$$hole. So being that men know this why would we care about a woman’s money or education

Also don’t be “too busy” because you work a high level position in some random corporate company. There is no bigger turnoff than these bougie chicks that spend all their time making some one else rich. But when it’s date time they have no energy for you because they are married to their jobs. Their whole swag be the “corporate chick” swag and doesn’t have anything interesting to say that isn’t work related.

Unless you are a scientist, doctor or maybe a attorney, your desk job shouldn’t get in the way of your dating life. That’s my reason for not caring about their bank accounts. That movie “nobody’s fool” is the perfect example of these types of women

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
This is FACTS! See it all the time. Even in my family. I had a cousin die young. She was 30. Cancer. One of my other cousins is 19. She was born with severe diabetes and it needs constant attention. Well she got jealous because another one of my cousins got preggo. So she tried and tried and got preggo too

The other day was the one year anniversary of my cousin who died of cancer. The 19 year old cousin put up a post talking about how she misses her cousin and in remembrance of her she got preggo after trying so hard. She is going to name the baby after her if it’s a girl

I look at the post and I am :dwillhuh: cause family and friends and gushing over her and congratulating her :blessed:

I said “ let’s not even get into you sharking our dead cousins anniversary to let you brag about getting preggo. Let’s talk about why are we celebrating a high school graduate getting preggo? Your not married. Your not even with the guy. How is this a good idea?”:gucci:

I was blocked shortly afterwards :unimpressed:

Bruh I used to deadass get at jokers on FB for doing dumb shyt like having their babies put up the middle finger on their post.

But I realized I was on an island fighting a cultural battle by myself so I just emotionally clocked out after while.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Tawanna (from last night) anytime Kevin asked her a question;

FrigidBareAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif

OMG, women will come on this show to rant and any question that presents even the slightest nuance and causes them to think they swerve with any question.

I literally had to take a night off to watch the rest of the section (around 1 hour and 10 minutes).

And that PASSIVE AGRESSIVE LAUGH that women do kills me.

It's like noticing a tick an actor does. I didn't realize how normal that bullshyt was for women.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T: You're teaching men wrong...you only care about looks

KS: I've got 3 engagements outta this year

T: Well...outta how many, thousands?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T: You only care about looks [insert shame here]

KS: I never said that...that's what gets you in the door

T: Well, men shouldn't like that, being fit, feminine and friendly is too high

KS: That's what men want

T: Those women don't want those men

:dahell: Ain't no way she's married.

EDIT: She's gaslighting the fukk outta Kevin.

What's killing me is she's saying "If men can't find these women...they need to lower their standards. She could be in shape, but, not care about you. She could be cooperating, but, not like you."

EDIT (2): She divorced, and was the one to file, her man because of money.

:unimpressed:

The passive aggressive laugh, the inability to answer questions, the corny attempts at trying to clown him with their dumb logic. The refusal to EVER say oh shyt I was tripping I see your point, the casual admittance to being a trash person in the past but expecting everyone to believe you changed and deserve the 5 star recruits of the world is infuriating sometimes.

These women are given the decent women a bad name. They are exposing themselves and shining a spotlight on why they are failing in relationships.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I usually catch him live during the week but I missed yesterday. From the little I heard it was straight up fukkery lol.
Went from Bernard's to Platinum's show, over eight hours of fukkery there. Then i fell asleep to Game Changer's panel making fun of one of Steve's "Training Courses".

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Bruh I used to deadass get at jokers on FB for doing dumb shyt like having their babies put up the middle finger on their post.

But I realized I was on an island fighting a cultural battle by myself so I just emotionally clocked out after while.

Bruh I dont even bother either...

A nikka with no job gets you pregnant and your upset that he can't help with the baby...:dwillhuh:

I be thinking I'm the one fukked in the head...

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Went from Bernard's to Platinum's show, over eight hours of fukkery there. Then i fell asleep to Game Changer's panel making fun of one of Steve's "Training Courses".
Got link? Steve as in Steve Harvey?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
My nikka I listened to end when angry man got on and the shyt was straight up fukkery. Dudes be dumping for that Jessica X chick.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
One great point he made at the end of the call with Tawanna is that a lot of Black women care more about their sons being cute than how they are progressing in their schooling.

They want little brehs to be a reflection of the men they desire or the ones who abandoned them.

So, they will spend hours at the mall shopping so he can be fresh at school, but will not spend the same time and money on school supplies, tutors, etc.
This is what I’ve been saying on this board. If you want better men make better boys. fukk the adult men. It’s to late for most.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
This is what I’ve been saying on this board. If you want better men make better boys. fukk the adult men. It’s to late for most.

I was thinking about this the other day. This generation of women is stuck in their ways. We also need to focus on the girls 12 and younger and not make the same mistake so 15 years later they aren’t on the grapevine saying how all men are intimidated of them and they don’t need black men.