Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Attention is what they live for not legacy, hence the divorce rates. You notice the one chick who had the Nigerian baby daddy who was perfect and she cheated on him when she got pregnant, now he living his best life and she begging for him back.

which episode was this

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Attention is what they live for not legacy, hence the divorce rates. You notice the one chick who had the Nigerian baby daddy who was perfect and she cheated on him when she got pregnant, now he living his best life and she begging for him back.
Yo that shyt was wild. I was disgusted with that chick. Mess up something good, now you wanna beg to go back and you wasn’t even the breadwinner?

Talkin about she wrote a 4 page letter.

:hhh::hhh:

Shabazz

All Star
Daps
When was this?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Tawanna Got her ass handed to her in that debate lol. She was trying to do all types of mental gymnastics. I would have like to see Anton face while listening to that. I know that nikka was dying.

Last edited:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields

Dudes think I'm crazy when I say that a lot of women really judge men harshly based on their looks.

They spend their younger years trying to lock down the tall prettyboy and even getting impregnated by them.

But when that doesn't work and they get old, they suddenly want a high value man.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes think I'm crazy when I say that a lot of women really judge men harshly based on their looks.

They spend their younger years trying to lock down the tall prettyboy and even getting impregnated by them.

But when that doesn't work and they get old, they suddenly want a high value man.
KS can't be the first man to give these chicks a dose of reality. Where are these chicks father's, brother's and uncles at? How can a woman be this delusional still in there late 20's, 30' and 40's?

The church seems to be filled with reformed whores yet not even the pastor is giving it to them straight. I think 90% of women are incapable of introspection.
:snoop:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://www.tiktok.com/@kevinsamuelsclips?

:mjlol:this the official KevinSamuels Account? I doubt it, everybody trying to make $ off him. I don't blame him for filing DMCA's
I've seen videos on youtube of foreigners doing reaction videos off KS content. One Asian dude's channel almost got shutdown until he got permission from KS after reaching out. Everybody on YouTube is eating off dude now.
:mjlol: