Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Damn just saw video.

he said “ would an Asian man accept a baby mom?”

“ would a middle eastern man accept a baby mom?”

we really do put up with a lot. Lol

As Black men, we are very liberal when it comes to our women.

Other groups are men wouldn't accept half the behavior we accept as normal out of our women.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:dwillhuh:

By DEFINITION, it's difficult to be in the top 10% because only 10% of people are in there.

:dwillhuh:

Bumbo jumbo bs people are throwing around.:unimpressed:

Good career, good personality, and being in physical shape will attract a majority of women. I don't know what 'percentage' that is, but if you on your purpose and getting p*ssy, you winning

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bumbo jumbo bs people are throwing around.:unimpressed:

Good career, good personality, and being in physical shape will attract a majority of women. I don't know what 'percentage' that is, but if you on your purpose and getting p*ssy, you winning
Maybe you should've said this specifically, because I just countered your original statement with basic logic breh. If you're in the top 10% of anything, by definition, it's difficult to be there. :comeon:

If everyone is doing something, then it's not that special, right? And the standards would simply be raised.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Tawanna (from last night) anytime Kevin asked her a question;

FrigidBareAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif

OMG, women will come on this show to rant and any question that presents even the slightest nuance and causes them to think they swerve with any question.

I literally had to take a night off to watch the rest of the section (around 1 hour and 10 minutes).

And that PASSIVE AGRESSIVE LAUGH that women do kills me.

It's like noticing a tick an actor does. I didn't realize how normal that bullshyt was for women.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T: You're teaching men wrong...you only care about looks

KS: I've got 3 engagements outta this year

T: Well...outta how many, thousands?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T: You only care about looks [insert shame here]

KS: I never said that...that's what gets you in the door

T: Well, men shouldn't like that, being fit, feminine and friendly is too high

KS: That's what men want

T: Those women don't want those men

:dahell: Ain't no way she's married.

EDIT: She's gaslighting the fukk outta Kevin.

What's killing me is she's saying "If men can't find these women...they need to lower their standards. She could be in shape, but, not care about you. She could be cooperating, but, not like you."

EDIT (2): She divorced, and was the one to file, her man because of money.

:unimpressed:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Women are fukking WEIRD. Alot of them aren't even calling in for genuine advice. They just want to go viral and get attention. Jesus.
Attention is what they live for not legacy, hence the divorce rates. You notice the one chick who had the Nigerian baby daddy who was perfect and she cheated on him when she got pregnant, now he living his best life and she begging for him back.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Attention is what they live for not legacy, hence the divorce rates. You notice the one chick who had the Nigerian baby daddy who was perfect and she cheated on him when she got pregnant, now he living his best life and she begging for him back.

Look at Ayesha Curry.

You can tell she’d trade everything she has with Steph Curry if she could have his level of fame on her own.

She’s a textbook case.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Look at Ayesha Curry.

You can tell she’d trade everything she has with Steph Curry if she could have his level of fame on her own.

She’s a textbook case.
The issue is when she gets the attention she realizes it wasnt worth it and will want her family back.

hate on tyler perry but he had a movie that outlined this stuff perfectly lol. Tyler perry low key be roasting these chicks
51twYZXGQRL._SY445_.jpg

Its cheesy from a technical standpoint but its one of Tylers better movies

Daps
The issue is when she gets the attention she realizes it wasnt worth it and will want her family back.

hate on tyler perry but he had a movie that outlined this stuff perfectly lol. Tyler perry low key be roasting these chicks
51twYZXGQRL._SY445_.jpg

Its cheesy from a technical standpoint but its one of Tylers better movies

shyt was unintentionally hilarious.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Tawanna (from last night) anytime Kevin asked her a question;

FrigidBareAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif

OMG, women will come on this show to rant and any question that presents even the slightest nuance and causes them to think they swerve with any question.

I literally had to take a night off to watch the rest of the section (around 1 hour and 10 minutes).

And that PASSIVE AGRESSIVE LAUGH that women do kills me.

It's like noticing a tick an actor does. I didn't realize how normal that bullshyt was for women.

T: You're teaching men wrong...you only care about looks

KS: I've got 3 engagements outta this year

T: Well...outta how many, thousands?

T: You only care about looks [insert shame here]

KS: I never said that...that's what gets you in the door

T: Well, men shouldn't like that, being fit, feminine and friendly is too high

KS: That's what men want

T: Those women don't want those men

:dahell: Ain't no way she's married.

EDIT: She's gaslighting the fukk outta Kevin.

What's killing me is she's saying "If men can't find these women...they need to lower their standards. She could be in shape, but, not care about you. She could be cooperating, but, not like you."

EDIT (2): She divorced, and was the one to file, her man because of money.

:unimpressed:
You remember the part where she said about some dudes being down low? I thought Kevin was about to go off. I don’t think he thought she was tryna sneak diss, but I did because she kind of blurted it out of nowhere.

I know I wasn’t the only one thinking she was tryna talk about him.