Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
It just shows me how blessed I was to have a dad, uncles, male cousins and friends in my life to give me some game. Can you imagine having to listen to some zesty ass nikkas on Youtube to learn how to deal with women? :mjlol:

I can't relate to those problems bro :russ:
:gucci: Are you people even watching the videos? Most of his content for the past 6 months has been geared towards women, so i do not know why you all keep going on and on about dating advice for men.

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This guy is a pretty rude individual. Women CAN go overseas and find a husband if they want. After my parent divorced my mom, who is in her 50's is about to marry a non-American. My pops is fukking late 20's dimes in Atl. Men and women can find love in places outside of America.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Maybe.. his approach definitely leaves a lot to be desired. I do think he is being a bit over the top with his conclusions though

He can be blunt and at times "rude" but he only is up for a few hours with multiple callers so he can not play around. But being direct with people and their issues is important at times i feel, especially when they have been delusional for a long time.

Daps
Bottom line is black women and women in general at the victims that they paint themselves to be ...

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I completely stand by that. I don't think people should focus on dating at that age when they should be focused on finishing school and becoming established in their careers.

No, it's not an issue at all. I said that I didn't agree that she was a lost cause. I never said that she should shoot for the moon at her age because that would be asking for something that more than likely isn't attainable for her.

Doesn't mean she can't find someone if that's what she wants. Unless I hear that she has standards that just don't fit what she is bringing to the table, then I can't see that she is being unrealistic. Do we know what she wants?
At the end of the day, people need to know their limitations. You knew you weren’t a catch in your college age years so you improved your appearance and focused on other areas. I know that ideally, my having 2 kids even though I check a lot of other boxes is not the optimal situation but I’m not going to shame or browbeat men into submission for not accepting my situation - instead I focus on the resources that I have. There’s a feeling of content that goes with not always evaluating others for how they think but having fulfillment and confidence in who you are, and being real with yourself otherwise it just comes off as resentful- blaming others for your personal problems. That’s why I think people attack the messenger before listening to the message.

I think the issue with you is that you come on here repeatedly with the negative insinuations toward men but yet you claim to be in such a positive rewarding relationship. That’s an immediate disconnect bc how is your man (fiancé) okay with you on here speaking all the vitriol - it kind of makes him look questionable bc you’re supposed to be representative of him. That’s what I think most people are having trouble piecing together. It’s like you put all this antagonistic energy out there when you should put that into your own relationship. or if you were truly happy then why so much venting? I’m not coming at you disrespectful, it’s just a lot of flags of double talk/confusion that I see in your commenting.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You dudes are weird. There are only really 3 things he states for men as far as dating advice goes: in your 20's stack your money, in your 30's pick from your options, and if none of that applies to you seek out a women in your level. I think a lot of the grumbling coming from the men in here is that the women that are getting their feelings hurt calling him are your only options.
I'm "weird " because I'm saying IRL folks going to ask folks to show your work? You out here on that female logic good sir esp when I said the stuff dude said was basic stuff aka I don't disagree with it.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Edit: I listened to like 10 minutes....did she at any point said what kind of man she's looking for?
he cut her off every time she would speak.
No, everyone in here is just assuming she wants a wealthy man, with a 6 pack and who is 6'3. This is the coli you know.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
shyt be baffling to me because I never had a problem getting women. Whether to date, smash, or wife up. I guess I just can't empathize with the brehs on here who complain, especially about black women. I was smashing beautiful women back when I was sleeping on an air mattress in an empty apartment lol. Brehs should DM me if they want some tips on how to get women. Real talk, I give out game for free.
If people could see them they wouldn't empathize with them either. IRL cats like these dudes get clowned something serious and we all know it. One dude I got at in another thread about duke said I was unstable because I literally called him out for low key sucking other races dikk. Dude said that only black people get on "lames"

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:gucci: Are you you people even watching the videos? Most of his content for the past 6 months has been geared towards women, so i do not know why you all keep going on and on about dating advice for men.

Then why are you nikkas watching videos that are designed for women to watch? :dwillhuh:

Y'all love to keep telling on yourselves

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Then why are you nikkas watching videos that are designed for women to watch? :dwillhuh:

Y'all love to keep telling on yourselves
Because i am one of the group of men that these women call in trying to figure out how to get, and it is hilarious/disheartening to listen to what they have to say.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I'm "weird " because I'm saying IRL folks going to ask folks to show your work? You out here on that female logic good sir esp when I said the stuff dude said was basic stuff aka I don't disagree with it.
You saying he’s saying basic stuff, and you obviously agree with what he’s saying. Then what is the actual issue?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This guy is a pretty rude individual. Women CAN go overseas and find a husband if they want. After my parent divorced my mom, who is in her 50's is about to marry a non-American. My pops is fukking late 20's dimes in Atl. Men and women can find love in places outside of America.
:dwillhuh:............:comeon: you nikkas man:mjlol: