Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Interesting bc you say college age:iN your 20s is not the Right time and yet I say being over 40 one should have realistic goals and that’s an issue. And you yourself admitted that losing weight, self focus, exercising increased your options with men but all of a sudden for this middle aged women anything goes at being overweight, divorced with kids and a stagnated career like shes a prime pick.
:hula:
I knew she was a fat bytch:russ:

That explains the bitterness.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Attraction is subjective and we're talking like most men are considered attractive and have plenty of options themselves, lol. Most men are not that good looking and don't have a lot of women knocking down their doors either. I see plenty of men with overweight women. It's honestly who I see the most men with. Men on here are acting like all men have so many options. Most of these men out here are flabby and sick, probably make $40k-50K if even that, and are average to below average looking. How many good looking women with better options are going to be giving them the time of day? lol. They gonna go after the women that they can get. Now if a woman in a similar position in life is expecting to get better than him then she's in for a rude awakening.

This is literally Kevin's message. I think if he was softer with the callers the people that have issues with him would have none at all.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Would probably be the best for her, she said he was a good father and cooked and cleaned and is still in the kids life.
The fact that nobody even mention that is a issue. He did all that and in the end he still wasn’t good enough. But let’s skip pass that because he hurt her feelings. Never mind she’s 42 and overweight and she “feels” she deserve the top 10%.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
There is a lot of projecting going on in this thread. How did we go from shaking our heads at a out of touch person in denial about their dating options to a "i can dikk my dikk the wettest" contest?
nikkas value as a man is predicated on how much p*ssy they can get. Hence the reason nikkas will do anything for it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It ain't "over" for her at all.. but as with most people you can't set your expectations so high. She 42 and kinda overweight it sounds and she got a couple kids. So she probably should be entertaining the man who is in her age bracket with a solid job, probably chubby tho and got a couple kids of his own. :manny:

She can't be expecting 35-year old lawyer breh who works out and got no kids.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I knew she was a fat bytch:russ:

That explains the bitterness.
People need to stop personalizing their individual situations. Would an attractive, in shape woman with her shyt together (children or not) be calling into this man’s talk show (Or any male dominated platform) while complaining about not having a man, if she felt as if she was such a catch?
:francis::martin:
I for one, would definitely have a problem if my son when he turns 32, thought that his only option is to wife a 42yr old divorced woman with multiple kids who is a career teacher’s aide. Hurt feelings or not, that’s just facts. Something went wrong with my parental guidance in raising him, along the way, when there’s women in his age category with more going for them; less baggage and extra weight (pun unintended or maybe it was intended, idk)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
instead of telling her she had no hope , he should have told her to lower her expectations.
To also meet a guy with kids, average job and average body. A lot of divorced people remarried
or have meaningful relationships.

Ps: I wouldnt want to be married 10 years to someone whose only a housewife.
That could have work in the 90s but not anymore.

Edit: I listened for like 10 minutes....did she at any point said what kind of man she's looking for?
he cut her off every time she would speak.

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
He was like.... but your a teachers aid??

tenor.gif

:laff:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It just shows me how blessed I was to have a dad, uncles, male cousins and friends in my life to give me some game. Can you imagine having to listen to some zesty ass nikkas on Youtube to learn how to deal with women? :mjlol:

I can't relate to those problems bro :russ:
They want to be smooth like dude and dressing wise I can see that. Like you said if they said my man was Hollywood from Mannequin I wouldn't be surprised.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Divorced twice.

Won't divulge current info but says he can be married within 18 months

Lol divorced twice... he probably can be married again but that doesn’t mean he can stay that way. I can already tell how he would be in a relationship.. A woman will have to have a lot of patience, lol.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was a situation where pretty much the roles were reversed: he cooked, cleaned and took care of the kids. Not the optimal setup most women would agree with, but he never cheated or abused her or the children. If he did she would of admitted it and she did admit he is fully in their lives. And during the 8 years they have been divorced she has not been able to find a man, so what was the fukking point of getting divorced?

actually he did have a job, low paying but he had one she tried to downplay until he pressed her

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Their adoptive internet father who reinforces that their mediocre success in relationships
with the opposite sex lies solely with the opposite sex.
Whether its this dude or the chicks pumping colorism all the time the game is the same. Tell folks it ain't their fault and everybody is inferior to you while pumping their accounts dry lol. Same scheme over and over and dudes still falling for it.

Daps
You nikkas got life fukked up if you think I'm go out here work hard for what I want and my goals and in not going to deal with a women's who works just as hard . Men should NEVER be the only ones AUDITIONING when it comes to dating . See women like to watch men jump threw hoops and shyt but when it times for them to put in some work they get lazy ....naw I'm good . If you don't want to lift a finger as a women you need to say that when dating but most women want because they know HOW it sounds so usually they lie about it as well as other stuff . I can't stand a women who tap dances in conversation.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is literally Kevin's message. I think if he was softer with the callers the people that have issues with him would have none at all.

Maybe.. his approach definitely leaves a lot to be desired. I do think he is being a bit over the top with his conclusions though