Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Its a combination of a lot of things the range from welfare requirements, wealth disparity, the crack epidemic, etc etc. Our community was set up to fail.

Girl : You seen Rihanna with no make up right...

KS : I see you

:mjlol:

Straight savagery

But how did we get to a point where a random & basic light skin chick feels comfortable calling most black men ugly and rates herself as a 10

The arrogance and lack of basic humility of some of these women is just mind blowing. Whatever koolaid they been drinking is some shyt i need

I blame rap music that gas up redbones and light skinned women as "wifey" when she really a lazy jumpoff

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
Did that tawana chick ever call in to Kevin’s show?:mjlol:

Bruh, this broad really said, without shame, that black men asking black women to just be a healthy weight, cooperative, wear their natural hair, and be childless are unrealistic standards

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Yall be easy though

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, this broad really said, without shame, that black men asking black women to just be a healthy weight, cooperative, wear their natural hair, and be childless are unrealistic standards

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Yall be easy though

Yeah, they delusional and probably sterile. Bloodlines being demolished from that mentality.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Kevin made a real interesting point that I totally forgot about. It was when he said that high earning white women date and marry white men who don’t make anywhere near what they make and they don’t complain.

It reminded me about a lot of white dudes that I knew. These dudes had spouses that were making more than them, and I really believe it was always like that with almost all of them.

One in particular, took pride that his girl was about to be in a high earning field and that she was gonna take care of him.

Dude treated her like shyt as well in front of everyone.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Kevin made a real interesting point that I totally forgot about. It was when he said that high earning white women date and marry white men who don’t make anywhere near what they make and they don’t complain.

It reminded me about a lot of white dudes that I knew. These dudes had spouses that were making more than them, and I really believe it was always like that with almost all of them.

One in particular, took pride that his girl was about to be in a high earning field and that she was gonna take care of him.

Dude treated her like shyt as well in front of everyone.

I see it every day

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not hard to be a top 10% guy though is it?

Make $80k, stay in shape, be a leader. Ain't that the top 10%? Let's not blow things out of proportion and claim Athletic 6'4 and 300k salary are necessary for dudes to get women.

For a majority of women, the former is what they should be striving for.
:dwillhuh:

By DEFINITION, it's difficult to be in the top 10% because only 10% of people are in there.

:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
he's a homosexual.....that is all.

UKVu0t8.gif
Hater

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you hit a certain level....

What they try to use to tear you down, just builds you up :wow:

It's wild to ask a dude how big his joint is, but in context with the point he was making people will accept it.

If he went in on dudes like this every show the same women who hate him would be eating it up.
What's funny is earlier in this thread that was one of the main things people used to call him gay, and it's also one of the main things women I personally knew used to call him gay when that "average at best" video went viral (they only had the clip of him asking how big the dude's dikk was that was floating around). But within context what him asking that made complete sense, and didn't come off as homosexual in any type way.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What's funny is earlier in this thread that was one of the main things people used to call him gay, and it's also one of the main things women I personally knew used to call him gay when that "average at best" video went viral (they only had the clip of him asking how big the dude's dikk was that was floating around). But within context what him asking that made complete sense, and didn't come off as homosexual in any type way.
Y'all dikkeaters crazy. Ain't no context of asking about some next nikka dikk fam. Y'all black cacs will come up with any way to Stan your father figures smfh. You go around asking nikkas what size their dikks are even in "context"? Do you hear the stupidity you think is normal? I bet any bread you wouldn't say this shyt with your actual name attached to it either.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Y'all dikkeaters crazy. Ain't no context of asking about some next nikka dikk fam. Y'all black cacs will come up with any way to Stan your father figures smfh. You go around asking nikkas what size their dikks are even in "context"? Do you hear the stupidity you think is normal? I bet any bread you wouldn't say this shyt with your actual name attached to it either.
:laff: big facts